Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State (3278 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State / I'm Buying Maize Directly From Farmers, Contact Me. / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 10:31pm On May 01, 2019
we all know agushi is scarce nowadays. today I decided to go round from zungeru,to begi, to paiko, to bida, to mokwa, to makera, to kaboji all in Niger state to look for agushi for one of my customer in nnewi.and luckly I got it.i bought some bags of unpeeled melon and take it to peeling machine. current price for hand peeled Milon is 1k3 per mudu and 25k for unpeeled bags. I can buy for customer but I will charge 8 percent. 08032777272.thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 7:04am On May 02, 2019
this is our Niger type agushi,unpeeled ones

1 Like

Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by Nobody: 11:32am On May 04, 2019
shariff84:
this is our Niger type agushi,unpeeled ones
Correct your spelling, it's Egusi

1 Like

Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 12:20pm On May 04, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

ok sir,thank u. cool
EMMAACHILE:

ok sir,thank u.
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 12:25pm On May 04, 2019
peeled ones

Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by Paulo3ree(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2019
shariff84:
we all know agushi is scarce nowadays. today I decided to go round from zungeru,to begi, to paiko, to bida, to mokwa, to makera, to kaboji all in Niger state to look for agushi for one of my customer in nnewi.and luckly I got it.i bought some bags of unpeeled melon and take it to peeling machine. current price for hand peeled Milon is 1k3 per mudu and 25k for unpeeled bags. I can buy for customer but I will charge 8 percent. 08032777272.thanks

Are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by freshpzy1(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2019
God bless you sir for this thread

pls i want to know sir.....what was the quantity you got after taking that egusi to the machine

#how much does it cost to pill the one bag with machine.

#after pilling......will the egusi be as white as the one in the picture
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by freshpzy1(m): 5:12pm On May 04, 2019
am in nassarawa......its very costly here too
thou am still making my research
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 7:29pm On May 04, 2019
freshpzy1:
God bless you sir for this thread

pls i want to know sir.....what was the quantity you got after taking that egusi to the machine

#how much does it cost to pill the one bag with machine.

#after pilling......will the egusi be as white as the one in the picture
i bought three unpeeled sack.after peeled them i got 60 mudus all. thats 20 mudus per bag and i bought each bag 25k. i pay 1k per bag for peeling.yes it will come out white as the above one,in short thats the agusi i bought.
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by freshpzy1(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2019
thanks for the swift response sir
God bless you

pls i also want to ask

# how many mudu will contain 4ltr paint bucket.......
# if am buying a bag.....how many paint bucket will i get in it.
#how much is a bag....and what is the cost of transportation per bag to lagos.

i need this info because traders buy and sell in dericas and in paint buckets in lagos.

my plan is to buy and send to my mum for resell

pls kindly chat me sir

whatsapp;08086592701
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by Amanyanabo(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2019
shariff84:
peeled ones
Please what is the current price of a bag of egusi?
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 11:07am On May 06, 2019
unpeeled ones 25k and peeled ones 85k that's last price

1 Like

Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by Amanyanabo(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2019
shariff84:
unpeeled ones 25k and peeled ones 85k that's last price
Okay, please do you know the current price of sweet potatoes and onions??
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by Amanyanabo(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2019
Can you also send to port Harcourt?
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 7:30am On May 07, 2019
Amanyanabo:

Okay, please do you know the current price of sweet potatoes and onions??
onion 7k and sweet potato 3k.yes we have phorthacourt truck every Thursday. whatsapp me
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by Amanyanabo(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2019
shariff84:
onion 7k and sweet potato 3k.yes we have phorthacourt truck every Thursday. whatsapp me
Okay
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2019
the price has crash to 11k
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by godwingenesis472(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
What's the present price of a bag of Egusi?
Precisely were(which market) are the products presently available?
Do you still buy for clients?
I would like to get some bags for storage purposes.
Facebook what's your facebook username? So we can talk better.
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
its in kontagora in Niger state,yes I used to buy for a client.I have more than 15 customers in nairaland that I used to buy stuffs for them
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by godwingenesis472(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
shariff84:
its in kontagora in Niger state,yes I used to buy for a client.I have more than 15 customers in nairaland that I used to buy stuffs for them

I need 5 bags.
How much do I need to make my purchase?
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by Ritz242628: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2019
Contact me.. I have bags of Egusi for sale presently in Abeokuta.. 08023016732
godwingenesis472:
What's the present price of a bag of Egusi?
Precisely were(which market) are the products presently available?
Do you still buy for clients?
I would like to get some bags for storage purposes.
Facebook what's your facebook username? So we can talk better.
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by kerriman: 8:53am On Aug 18, 2019
Good morning Pls how much is bag now, long can l store it? Where can l store it around the market and how long will it cost me to store them for that period and when can l sell and how will l sell each bag then?
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by Masterpatrick4(m): 5:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Pls how much is bag of the melon now
I mean seize by size
I need one ,I also need 2to 3kg of unpeeled one for planting
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2020
kerriman:
Good morning Pls how much is bag now, long can l store it? Where can l store it around the market and how long will it cost me to store them for that period and when can l sell and how will l sell each bag then?
peeled 45k,unpeeled one 13k,you can store it in a room or shop.selling period is may/June.finally,only God know how much you can sell bag then because its a market,the price can go up and can come down.
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 7:50am On Jan 22, 2020
Masterpatrick4:
Pls how much is bag of the melon now
I mean seize by size
I need one ,I also need 2to 3kg of unpeeled one for planting
contact me
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by Teagirl(f): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2020
I have Egusi depot here in PH. Contact me cos i sell paint for 2k.

1 Like

Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by danwa25(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Teagirl:
I have Egusi depot here in PH. Contact me cos i sell paint for 2k.
I have about 100 bags of unpeeled in kwara state
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by hurryup123(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2022
shariff84:
contact me
why is your number switched off off ??
Re: Buy Agushi Direct From Farmers In Niger State by shariff84: 11:29am On May 01, 2022
hurryup123:
why is your number switched off off ??
you can call/WhatsApp is now available.

(1) (Reply)

Of Crude Oil And Agriculture: Contribution to GDP is not the issue / Groundnut From Benue Needed / Poultry Seminar On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.