Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz (29342 Views)

Yahoo Boyz Dancing With Pants Inside Expensive Car(photos, Videos) / Ali Baba As MC At Fatima Dangote’s Wedding: The Challenges Faced By The Comedian / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by dailynaijamode: 8:33am On May 02, 2019
Grand commander of Nigeria comedian Ali Baba again took to his social media page this morning to express his opinion about the yahoo yahoo guy issue.

In his statement Ali baba still stood his ground to unfollow anyone that he sees to he yahoo yahoo. Ali baba also condemned the act of duping people.

In his statement he said; He's going to unfollow any yahoo boyz on his friend lists.

Watch below

http://dailynaijamode.com/ali-baba-sends-another-warning-to-yahoo-yahoo-boyz/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Blakjewelry(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2019
nice one. I am baffled by those who support these guys, they have mental condition but they haven't realise it yet. anyway anyway how can a madman know he is mad

28 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Nobody: 9:07am On May 02, 2019
Alibaba and yahoo Boys, season film grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by LuciferUpright: 9:14am On May 02, 2019
I hate hypocrisy so if Yahoo boys remain, then SARS must remain.

#EndYahoo

*spits angry

10 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by ainas247: 10:15am On May 02, 2019
Yahoo headmaster, you can't do one and leave
other on touch...
please kindly callout the Biggest scam we are facing now
which is bad governance...
-----

Do you have a business
the Rank it to Google page 1

14 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Lap9: 10:15am On May 02, 2019
Baba don vex
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by venus221: 10:16am On May 02, 2019
THIS YAHOO GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND YOU SIR
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by GentleMoney: 10:16am On May 02, 2019
May evil befall all those involve in scamming others, ritual killers, 419s, robbers, corrupt civil servants, corrupt politicians, corrupt government officials and so on..
AMEN!!!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by oboy81: 10:16am On May 02, 2019
Gee Till I die!!!
Fvck Alibaba Fvck Nigerians Fvck the Nigerian Politicians, Fvck The System
Humans Created The Entity, Concept and Idea of Money Which Doesn't make any Single Sense! The Root cause of Problems world Over
Plus Wire Wire No Dey Affect anyone it's all Virtual money (read up)
Just Don't Scam a Struggling or good Nigerian Like you That's all

Again Gee Till I dieeeeee! !!!!!!! ����

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by BUSHHUNTER: 10:16am On May 02, 2019
After feeding off from yahoo boys?

Dude just wanna be relevant msteew

7 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Nobody: 10:17am On May 02, 2019
Fool. The politicians you do shows for are not duping pple?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by KAHBOOM: 10:18am On May 02, 2019
Yahoo Yahoo have destroyed our youth,our gels,and this country.
Back in the days when dere was nothing like yahoo yahoo u can woo any gel of ur choice with luv letter but as dis Guys showed up they spoilt everytin,they made gels luv money.

The gels they give money are not safe..They use dere pants and destiny for rituals.

Yahoo yahoo don influence our boys,gel, society,even our music industry in a negative way.Any arstiste glorifing it should be arrested and jailed by efcc. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2019
LuciferUpright:
I hate hypocrisy so if Yahoo boys remain, then SARS must remain.

#EndYahoo

*spits angry

You must be a kid to be going to the extreme of opening mail just for one unproductive attention here. I've never see someone as dumb as you before mumu of the year

As for alibaba he's just a noisemaker, I'm not a supporter of illegal deal but campaign against yahoo is just like putting water in a basket. Until govt stand to their responsibility all these yahoo, kidnapping and fraud won't end

We have ministry of youth from federal and state level. Ask this ministry their achievement and impact so far on the same youth? The dividends other youth who don't have resources upto Nigeria are enjoying Nigeria youths aren't enjoying it just because of nonchalant and selfish attitude of our leaders and you're screaming end Yahoo

8 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Buzoman: 10:18am On May 02, 2019
Honestly we need to address this issue. Yahoo yahoo is scamming people with whatsoever format at your disposal, many people thinks that only laptop and smartphone carriers are yahoo businessmen but yahoo has different faces e.g $1 = #1 is scam, 1 litre of fuel to seĺl for 40 naira is scam by politicains and nobody seems to address this because the are all afraid. We all are part of the yahoo business in one way or the other but we fail to see it. Can you imagine a guy promising a girl heaven on earth just because of pekus, it's still part of the scam, one common thing about yahoo yahoo is that the victim will suffer heartbreak no matter the format. So before you criticise that yahoo boy check yourself maybe you might be criticizing yourself.

Say NO TO YAHOO YAHOO IN ANY FORM

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Aidejay(m): 10:18am On May 02, 2019
Wetin u dey talk. Just dey spit up and down u no talk anything reasonable you dey spit
See mouth
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by sod09(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2019
i don't like these guys but i hate hypocrites, what about SARS, Politicians
can't we join hands send those mofos away not sending one and leaving the rest

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Joshuamilarge(m): 10:19am On May 02, 2019
I'm in total support of Ali Baba's statement.
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Bakeroy: 10:19am On May 02, 2019
This guy wants to be President of Nigeria some day lol.
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Sheriman(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2019
I just love all these drama happening on social media
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by MiddleSpot: 10:20am On May 02, 2019
Popsy2 come see.

No need for Dstv again, social media drama Don take over
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2019
It-baffles-me How-people-condemn-their-occupation-before-coming-into-Limelight.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by frowland(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2019
The problem is not Yahoo boys its the system. There is cybercrime all over the world and not just in Nigeria. But why is ours overhyped? You know why? Our customs and immigration and banking system.
Just about anyone can get passport. I once met a Cameroonian with 9ja passport. How did he get it, easy. Go to any useless state, apply and there you go, passport is ready.
This documents is what they use to open fraudulent bank accounts overseas, and even travel. When cought they are automatically tagged Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Hier(m): 10:20am On May 02, 2019
buttomline, Yahoo boys are arm robbers waiting to explode, just like a time bomb, when yahoo stops, Arm robbery kicks in and we have them everywhere in Nigeria, hmmmmm, God save Nigeria
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by datola: 10:21am On May 02, 2019
Kudos to Ali Baba
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by SEONaijaExpert: 10:22am On May 02, 2019
Yahoo yahoo should never be encouraged. It's just a useless kind of life. Money goes as it comes, miserable life.

It's not fun, it's a big waste of time, life and prospects and when they're caught, it's all over.

Unfortunately, they make the legit hustlers look like lazy people.

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Decolonel(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2019
Nawa oo... this yahoo thing Don dey take style dey serious. But using ur fellow human being to plus up in order to hit mega no make sense. Make una still reason am.
Re: Ali Baba Sends Another Warning To Yahoo Yahoo Boyz by Noblepreneur: 10:23am On May 02, 2019
mystic77:
Good day, please I'm going through some issues that calls for quick action..I work and get paid monthly but the issue on ground requires more than my salary..it's a life threatening issue,I just plead to anyone who can help out or help provide with loan in which I pay back monthly in less than 6 months even with interest..I will go any length to reveal my identity.if I fail to pay, I should be called out on social media platforms(image tarnished)..I reside in osun..I will drop all forms of identification,sign an undertaken and provide a guarantor..08103249342

Why not get a loan from Paylater or Branch?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Duped Majid Michel's Fan Jailed In Ghana ( Photos ) / D’banj And His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Glow In New Photo / Court Orders Mohbad’s Wife, Wunmi To Do DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.