Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

True Life Story: What Happened The Day I Failed Pt 2 By Precious Ejiofor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / True Life Story: What Happened The Day I Failed Pt 2 By Precious Ejiofor (252 Views)

What Is The Funniest Real Life Story You Have Read Or Heard? / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) / True Life Story: What Happened The Day I Failed Pt I By Precious Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: What Happened The Day I Failed Pt 2 By Precious Ejiofor by joshuannicholas(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2019
*True Life Story: What Happened the Day I Failed Pt 2*
_By Precious Ejiofor_

But one thing was certain, and it was in that my inner joy rose to limelight. I could picture the camera flashes and massive ovation in my mind, because my soul has found pleasure in her ordeal - I impacted lives, souls where touched by my speech and while I was crying I just remembered; and it was enough for me to be happy for the remaining part of the year.

So I sensed it was just a platform to inspire more lives; i wouldn't have gotten such podium anywhere so I thought. If i continue crying, and the persons I just finished inspiring and creating a hunger for excellence sees me? After creating a zest for the zenith in their lives? What if they see me and decipher what i said where not true because I was the very first victim of my speech.

And so I stood up wiped my tears and smiled. And I told myself, Failure is the first step to Success. I was not going to give up. The moment you accept failing, and have deliberately decided not to quit, you've accepted success.

The portholes of failed events will only beautify your success story. At this point, I began another speech; but this time, it was in my mind and it was to myself. Courage swung up. I felt cheated, but not defeated, I felt down but not giving up.

So when you fail, you are free to cry, cry if you can't help it, scream, let it out. But stand up, wipe your eyes, dust yourself and tell yourself I won't stop trying, yes I might fail again but I won't give up. If I fall, I will rise up, I shouldn't remain on the ground and petty myself. Because to succeed I must fail.

Since then, my quest for the top has birthed a burden for everyone who feels he or she can't make it again. My dear, hope against your hope, fight your fears, tear your tears, faith in your faith and doubts in your doubts.
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel; I can see a new horizon of greatness.

Yes you can!
Yes you will!

I remain Precious Ejiofor
just want to make common sense.

God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Life Story: What Happened The Day I Failed Pt 2 By Precious Ejiofor by Emmariks(m): 10:34pm On May 02, 2019
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Sues Friend For Failing To Impregnate His Wife After 77 Attempt. / Bandits Says Promise Hell On Anyone Who? / Corruption Is Not Nigeria's Real Problem- House Speaker Dogara Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.