Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,404 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

How To Get Anyone Say YES To Your Offer In 5minute, Even If You Are Shy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Anyone Say YES To Your Offer In 5minute, Even If You Are Shy (216 Views)

Say yes to better sleep with semi orthopaedic mattresses / How To Get Banks To Say Yes To Your Small Business Loan / Ooni Of Ife, Prof. Utomi, SLOT MD, Other Experts Speak At YES In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Anyone Say YES To Your Offer In 5minute, Even If You Are Shy by Creativitymax: 12:44pm On May 02, 2019
UNEXPECTED CONFESSION from a marketing expert on How to get anyone say YES to your offer within 5minute even if you never appear in front of them before without pushing any sort of hard marketing tactics on them
=============

You won't believe that I was just plugged in… without any awareness

I and my friend Frank was in Dallas some days ago for a meeting

The meeting was scheduled for 3-days (Thursday -saturday)

So We arrived Dallas early to have some fun time before the day scheduled for the meeting

Although Frank as already been to the four corner of the city, so he know every shit in that city

From the hotels to the malls, infact he knew almost every entrepreneur living in that city Lol

A day to the meeting, very early in the morning, Frank bumped into the car and call me to see him off to a place…

Has he was driving in one of the streets, my eyes caught a man trying to sneak into a shop.

Immediately I saw that

I ask frank…

Guy What's wrong with that dude ?

No answer

So I told him to stop the car, he obeyed and stopped immediately

But Little did I know the guy was sick down to his mouth, it wasn't normal

On approaching him I notice he wasn't sneaking, he was trying to enter the shop, but due to the ailment it looks as if he was sneaking, so I left him…

But as we were about to leave I notice the building he was trying to enter wasn't a shop it was a mall..

Immediately I noticed that, i remember the chocolate my wiffey bought for me a day before leaving for Dallas

It was so sweet, she would have bought it from a magician, I thought to myself after taking the chocolate, but I know malls should have those kinds of magical substances

So I told Frank to come inside the mall with me..

He agreed and the two of us bumped into the mall, search for the particular chocolate but I didnt find it

After searching every row, but still didn't find it, I went for another type…

And we proceed to pay, but another magic happen this time

As we move closer to the payment row, i saw a beautiful product well packaged and was shining from afar

What's this again ?

I ask myself

But as a curious being, I couldn't take my eyes off it, I moved close to it but I notice it was a product refined from groundnut

I picked it and pay for it, even though I haven't see it before, infact I didn't read all the details

The packaging was just the selling point that caught my attention

I got home before I realize my action

When i got back home, i was so disturbed and i started questioning myself

As a marketer I wanted to know the reason why I went for the product and why I decided to pay for it

But After several questions and haha moment I notice one thing, just one thing

THE OWNER CREATED AN IRRESISTIBLE PACKAGE

Even if it is you, I doubt if you would take your eyes off it

You can't

The offer is so captivating… the product stand out among every other product on that row

Have you ever Imagine why you buy some product that you don't really need for the moment but was bought because it looks so attractive ?

The owner of the product, understand the language of the market which is

CREATING AN OFFER THAT PEOPLE CANT RESIST

You don't need all the hard marketing tactics to get people say yes to your offer if you can sort this out

Make every offer irresistible, for the product I used as example,their outward value is one of the important parts they need to make irresistible and they did that

That why they got my attention

Make every offer irresistible.. Do you get it ?

==========

I will personally show you how to to pull this off

How to create an irresistible offer

But what do you think about This content

This content alone is an irresistible content because it compels you to read and not only reading.. But to read to the end...

Do you get value from this content

Let me know below

https://m./greatpreneurnation

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr To Paypal Withdrawal Problem Since Yesterday / The Unchallenged Fact In Business / Question On Registering Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.