Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages (11935 Views)

Coronavirus: Apostle Kofi Nkrumah Sarkodie Arrested For Holding Church Service / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / Prophet Martin Kofi Danso Impregnates Church Member, After Private Jet Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by newsynews: 1:16pm On May 02, 2019
The Head Pastor of the Alabaster International Ministries, Prophet Kofi Oduro has stated that it is only village women who question their husband's phone calls and text messages.

Prophet Kofi Oduro is the Ghanaian pastor who wore panties and lingeries few weeks ago to demonstrate to women on how to prevent their husbands from chasing after slay queens.

Concerning the habit of women checking the phones of men, Kofi Oduro said:

"We should not do that. Allow people…give them a chance. Give them allowance”, he advised.

"Which girl were you standing with? How can you marry someone like me when, after every service I have numerous people who come to talk to me? I call everybody hello darling, hello sweetheart, hello dear and you are thinking he is referring to some of them as dear or sweetheart, then I am dead”.

"You are a villager. These accolades are used in the line of duty so don’t be a villager to the point that when someone use them it means that he has something to do with the person. Don’t be over possessive. The fact I am in a relationship with you does not mean you have bought me over”, he concluded.

https://lailasnews.com/village-women-husbands-phone-kofi-oduro/

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by SEONaijaExpert: 4:16pm On May 02, 2019
I hate to say this but...

Only a village man would password his mobile phones, receives controversial calls and text messages. All endearing words should be directed at your partner and loved ones and not some strangers.

Having said that, monitoring a man's calls or test messages is never a smart way to know if he's cheating.

If he really is, he would be smarter than you are.

41 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by Truthbites: 4:16pm On May 02, 2019
There was a serious business/big contract we had for one contractor, na so d wife dr pick him call up n down.. and dat was it! No serious business man Will be a woman wrapper like that..

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by davibid: 4:16pm On May 02, 2019

A cheating prophet spotted grin

Reminds me of Apst Suleman
grin

#KINGBID

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by franchasng: 4:17pm On May 02, 2019
True wink

Many ladies think being physically beautiful makes them qualified to get a rich husband, and I laugh supernaturally cheesy cheesy

As a pretty or sexy lady, u will definitely date rich guys and have plenty rich men as boyfriends if u want but the problem is will they ever consider you for marriage just because you are physically beautiful The answer is NO! Physical beauty is not enough quality to get a rich guy to wife you, I speak cos I know wink

For your info my dear ladies, even at my financial average level, I know the qualities I am seeking for talk more of the bigger goons.

See, being physically beautiful or hot or sexy is not enough to get u a rich husband in this our time.

As a Nigerian lady, to get a rich husband in our present world, you need the following qualities:

1.) You need to be physically beautiful, hot & have sexy body

2.) You need to be young (between 18 - 25yrs)

3.) You need to be successful and very popular in whatever you do as a career or business; preferably you need to become a popular actress, OAP, TV presenter, a popular beauty pageant queen/winner, CEO of popular brand or a very popular surgeon

4.) You need to be light skin; that's the sad truth

5.) Come from a currently very rich family; this can make up for 2 & 3

6.) You need to have a foreign citizenship from a western nation (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Norway, Japan, Switzerland, France, etc).

If you don't have at least 80% of the above qualities, you better wake up and focus on your current struggling boyfriend and join effort with him & create wealth together before men shift your waist shocked

So before you start singing #TeamRichGuys please take time and check yourself if you qualify to be the choice of that rich guy to avoid hit-and-run. Being physically beautiful is no longer enough to get you a rich husband in today world, but like they say, in every rule, there maybe one or two exception, so miracle can still happen for you wink

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by amiibaby(f): 4:18pm On May 02, 2019
Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by Jestin: 4:18pm On May 02, 2019
Married couple need to avoid calls that will make their partner suspect them

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by blessingdeme: 4:18pm On May 02, 2019
I just day pass abeg
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by AngelicBeing: 4:18pm On May 02, 2019
sad

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by prinsam30: 4:19pm On May 02, 2019
EndTime Pastor

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 02, 2019
Nigerian pastors don spread madness go charli land too

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by crisycent: 4:19pm On May 02, 2019
It is very irritating when you’re asked “who was that?” after a phone call.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by okenwaa(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2019
I love Ghanaian weed smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by BruncleZuma: 4:20pm On May 02, 2019
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by MrBONE2(m): 4:20pm On May 02, 2019
The BoneBeing exempt Slay City Women,ayam coming

grin grin grin

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by handsomeyinka(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2019
Apostle suleman..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by Flaming2k(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2019
kini

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:23pm On May 02, 2019
newsynews:
The Head Pastor of the Alabaster International Ministries, Prophet Kofi Oduro has stated that it is only village women who question their husband's phone calls and text messages.

Prophet Kofi Oduro is the Ghanaian pastor who wore panties and lingeries few weeks ago to demonstrate to women on how to prevent their husbands from chasing after slay queens.

Who be this one again

I hope you can say the same when your wife calls every man she sees sweetheart

Lord have mercy!!!

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by DrTee1(m): 4:27pm On May 02, 2019
It is the nature of the world. A little curved for either gender: positively and negatively.

Note that nobody is talking about the other way round, where a man picks his wife's call...

The query is about women who intercept their husband's communication channels...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by Celestyn8213: 4:27pm On May 02, 2019
End time pastor.
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by chikason68(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2019
Walked into ACCESS BANK, I took 5 deposit slips. I looked at the counter to see which Teller had the best pen.
He wasn't using it so i asked to borrow it, he gave it. I went to the water dispenser and drank chilled water to my satisfaction.I went to the rest room, used it and decided not to flush after use. I sat down close to the AC to receive fresh air 2 cool my brain while I found available sockets to plug my two phones and laptop. After an hour, i decided to leave without returning the pen.
At the door, i asked the security man
where the trash bin was, he showed me. I broke the pen and tore all the 5 deposit slips and dumped it in.
That was PAYBACK for the #100 you
guys deducted from my account which prevented me from withdrawing d last #1000 i have there. Watch out for more.......
Shey una stupid abi? I go show una pepper MTN & Airtel you're next, Be prepared....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by BabaIbo: 4:41pm On May 02, 2019
Hmmm, OK o
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by bentwood85(m): 4:50pm On May 02, 2019
BUHARI why?
Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by Rosarie(f): 4:51pm On May 02, 2019
God pls filter all this i was called by God from i was called by myself. they have made so much mockery of christaindom for too long.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by lonelydora: 4:54pm On May 02, 2019
Please shout it for people at the back

1 Like

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by TruthinAction: 4:58pm On May 02, 2019
newsynews:

We don't need any further confirmation to show that you are a cheater. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Kofi Oduro: Only Village Women Question Husband's Phone Calls, Messages by Platony(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I hate to say this but...

Only a village man would password his mobile phones, receives controversial calls and text messages. All endearing words should be directed at your partner and loved ones and not some strangers.

Having said that, monitoring a man's calls or test messages is never a smart way to know if he's cheating.

If he really is, he would be smarter than you are.

Shataap!! Which reasonable husband or wife, boyfriend or girlfriend go get time for him/her partner phone. U wan die?? U might see things dat wil mk u 2 commit suicide. Or, if ur partner knows u're d pock-nosing type, d person might stil out-smart u by being careful with his/her phone. Delete after reading or plan his or her engagements without trace from you.

See, i am married wit kids, i dnt check my wife's phone, for what? Am i dat local??
Y would i do such?? Its high we realized our positions in relationships, she has d right to privacy, same goes to me!...u claim u trust someone yet, still snooping around dat fella. Then where's d fvckin trust, u're jst a weakling. LOVE is nt for d lily-hearted.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God's Creation: Hyenas Eat Pregnant Zebra Alive. Graphic. / What Would You Consider As Proof Of God / Discussion With A Christian About The Christian Doctrine Of Redemption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.