Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere (22182 Views)

Walter Anga Flaunts His New House (video, Photos) / Yul Edochie, Walter Anga, Ken Erics, Labista, Sylvester Madu, Jr Pope (throwback / Photo Of Igwe 2pac, Labista, Angela Okorie, Harry B, Jnr Pope & Walter Anga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by Yomzzyblog: 1:28pm On May 02, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Nollywood actor, Walter Anga has taken to his social media space to drop his own opinion about the ongoing drama between several celebrities on the social media space.

He said most entertainers are selfish and scared to face the truth.

He wrote;

'Too much drama everywhere las las the whole country has been infected and influenced by nollywood ���� who says we are not the mirror of our society? When we the so called acclaimed role model are now the destroyers of what we are suppose to preach against are now the victims of every wrong deeds in a society we are meant to protect. I laugh every day becos most of us called entertainers/Role models are so selfish and scared of facing the truth that we are worthless even when the outside world tries to make us worthy... I don taya, las las the whole country na "NOLLYWOOD'

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/05/most-entertainers-are-selfish-and-scared-to-face-the-truth-actor-walter-anga.html

1 Like

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by Yomzzyblog: 1:28pm On May 02, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by amaniro: 1:30pm On May 02, 2019
Everybody has been shading that demented cow called toto dick. Well, she deserves all the insults.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by Rosay15(f): 1:41pm On May 02, 2019
Whosoever that take all this yeyebrity as a role model or mentor need his/her brain check... Radarada

30 Likes

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by LearnITsmash(m): 2:40pm On May 02, 2019
This brother is very correct, we are a mirror of our failed nation, that is why no African can ever be my role model, bunch of hypocritical aturus

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 02, 2019
What is this one saying

Who takes you guys as role model? Who attributes Nollywood as the mirror of the soceity?

Any soceity that looks up to Nollywood or Yeyewood actors as role models is in for doom or destruction.big time

With all those womanizers, Oloshoes, Weed takers, Alcoholics, Yahoo boys, Thugs, Perverted people etc wey full there?...

Nonsense and Nollywood itself angry

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by Houseofglam7(f): 3:29pm On May 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by Yomzzyblog: 5:55pm On May 02, 2019
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by Auxtin85(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2019
The real actors and actresses have taken a bow and left, what we have now are attention seekers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by oluwasegun007(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2019
Toto Don suffer, shade everywhere..

2 Likes

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 02, 2019
Keep my attention focused entirely on what is truly my own concern, and I'm clear that what belongs to others is their business and none of mine
Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by chucs: 6:19pm On May 02, 2019
O di egwu!
Initially when Tonto broke up with her ex,I felt sorry for her plight and really was on her side but mennnnn,she is way too toxic than I thought. She ended up making me detest her with her actions. How could she? After all the sweet stuff she told us about Churchill when the going was great turn to label him a demon!
It's cool to mind one's business but she kept littering her dirts for everyone to see and in the process, disturb the peace of the masses with her constant tirades and at the end of the day,it becomes a public matter that one could be tempted to chip in one or two so to know if she can regain her senses.
I thought she said she has repented and now a radical for Jesus member? Such an act is least expected of her.

I noticed that most of her fans are females who cheer her on to continue with her self destructive behavior,advicing all to mind their business,while the ones that actually tell her the truth mean bad for her. Such is the society we live in.
The Funke of a lady has gained my respect and a fan for her classy response to her. Real women advice their fellow women properly when they make wrong choices and not cheer her on to self destruction in the name of women supporting women.

I fear most for the son cuz he is the one that will get teased by his mates when he grows up about how his dad is a one minute man and all.
PEACE.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by mmclatino(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto is really a confuse human being, Everything about her is total Discombobulation. MORAL lesson: If you encounter her type... JAPA!!!

1 Like

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by megareal: 6:21pm On May 02, 2019
Na Tonto call una, make una reason her mata Wella.
Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by Sheriman(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2019
Aasan awon eyan radarada
Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2019
Patiently waiting for his own share of Toto's venom

By the way, why is Regina Daniels gradually phasing out,this is not good for our economy oo cry

2 Likes

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by amiibaby(f): 6:22pm On May 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 02, 2019
Severe acute attention syndrome. Every one wan use tonto trend

1 Like

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by FhukaFhuka: 6:22pm On May 02, 2019
sad
Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by kenzosky: 6:22pm On May 02, 2019
Too many boring people in the country. Including the so called celebrities, must everybody talk put for this matter?

2 Likes

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by hollah123: 6:23pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto dike go fight people tire, she doesn't understand what she has put herself into. she can't fight every one
Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by EmekaBlue(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2019
nigerian celebs go just find where dey trend put mouth to show up

all of u r MAD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by sparog(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto is coming for you very soon

grin

1 Like

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by emmabest2000(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2019
Mods Waiting for Tonto’s reply to push it on the front page ......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by hahn(m): 6:28pm On May 02, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
What is this one saying

Who takes you guys as role model? Who attributes Nollywood as the mirror of the soceity?

Any soceity that looks up to Nollywood or Yeyewood actors as role models is in for doom or destruction.big time

With all those womanizers, Oloshoes, Weed takers, Alcoholics, Yahoo boys, Thugs, Perverted people etc wey full there?...

Nonsense and Nollywood itself angry

You forgot to add they can't pay their own hospital bills

2 Likes

Re: Walter Anga Shades Tonto Dikeh: Too much drama everywhere by LowerPriceData0(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Egboh Grace Chioma Launches Media House, Records Amazing Attendance / Davido Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today / Akon In Nigeria To Visit Tinubu, Ambode & Dangote Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.