Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter (35958 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Prince Ifeanyi Dike, Actors Guild Chairman / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by Tessyama1: 3:26pm On May 02, 2019
Comedian Funny Bone has joined the list of celebrities on Tonto Dikeh's 'bad' list, after he reacted to the explosive interview she released yesterday about her ex-husband, Churchill.

Funny Bone advised her to move on and allow the matter die.

But according to Tonto, Funny Bone should have called her to pass the message instead. See their posts below...

Tonto replied;

"Ehm funnybone where was your mouth and stupid advice when this Useless slowpoke i married together with his fool azuka keeps granting interviews every 4days up ontill 6days?? OR IS HE LIVING IN A DIFFERENT WORLD THAT THIS ISNT 2YEARS AFYER?? OR Your mouth too heavy you to drop advice??
It's been 2years and this is my 2nd every INTERVIEW & i aint done yet!!
So save your peace for the end!! my friend just GET your ignorant ass over to my YOUTUBE PAGE AND WATCH!!
AS OLD AS YOU ARE INSTEAD OF YOU TO CALL ME IF YOU NEED TO PASS A MESSAGE YOU WAN FOLLOW ME DO INSTAGRAM TALK? NAHHHH BRUV I AINT GONNO TAKE THAT SHIT
Y'all mad i aint broken!! Yall gonnno be mad a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time!!
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/tonto-dikeh-slams-funny-bone-for-telling-her-to-move-on-and-end-the-matter.html

CC; Lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by Houseofglam7(f): 3:30pm On May 02, 2019
undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by NobleAngell(f): 3:32pm On May 02, 2019
Now what is wrong with what he said? Every post or reply from her draws us closer to the conclusion that she's got issues. Churchill is lucky to have come out alive. One-minute-man or not, he is a strong man. Look how she is spreading her toxicity.

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by Harrymig1(m): 3:32pm On May 02, 2019
People should stop shaking this table. Please leave her alone

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by YomzzyDBlogger: 3:36pm On May 02, 2019
grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by Abfinest007(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2019
he said nothing wrong giving advice to toto-dick is a waste of time

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by abbeyty(m): 3:38pm On May 02, 2019
Toto can't even spell until correctly....she must be really angry when she was typing that message, the agony of a bittered and pained Ex

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by Israeljones(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
Now what is wrong with what he said? Every post or reply from her draws us closer to the conclusion that she's got issues. Churchill is lucky to have come out alive. One-minute-man or not, he is a strong man. Look how she is spreading her toxicity.
This one no just get work...every thread u dey answer present..

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by NobleAngell(f): 3:47pm On May 02, 2019
Israeljones:

U come dey follow me about. U sef no get work.

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by Israeljones(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
U come dey follow me about. U sef no get work.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by iTearHerToto: 4:03pm On May 02, 2019
Israeljones:

Why u dey bad mouth your second? Are you that Brainless

Pukes angry

12 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by Ecstasy9(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2019
Mods....Not naw angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:56pm On May 02, 2019
Lolzzzzzzzz Tonto Dike doesn't like homework grin grin grin grin

She has ready-made for y'all

Yes Who is next grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by SmellingAnus(m): 6:04pm On May 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by emmabest2000(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2019
I noticed that almost all the comments against Tonto Dike in all Tonto Dike’s threads always got a lots of likes,

But let us be honest with ourselves, Mr Churchill played smart on Tonto at the beginning of their relationship by lying that OBJ is his father , Which means that the foundation of their marriage was raid deceitfully!

Churchill is a lair simple grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by KingLennon(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2019
Funny Bone just carry hand go find wahala. That reply go just humble am grin. Best way is just to ignore all her shîts

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by StarUp: 6:07pm On May 02, 2019
I thought Tonto has stopped doing drugs? I won't be surprised if she comes out one day to say that Churchill raped her in the middle of the night with a red cloth tied around his manhood and that was what resulted to the pregnancy that birthed her son...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by KcMarShalL(f): 6:08pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto firing them.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 02, 2019
sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by Auxtin85(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2019
What a grave mistake to begin a marital journey with a bad woman

6 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by OgbanjeProphet: 6:08pm On May 02, 2019
Bitterness personified. Tonto deek, akpa amụ. Disgracing responsible women out there.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by nkwuocha: 6:08pm On May 02, 2019
Bi-polar.
Tito needs very good pyschatric attention or in a more mild term, she needs therapy. Churchill was a big mistake that never could have happened and that thought is ravaging her... She loved him then but what she feels now is growing recentment and hate.I dont think she is jealous of him, she feels cheated that she fell and gave almost all affections to the wrong man. Her son continues to be a deep reminder, she loves her son but loves MORE the fact that keeping him away from Churchill will hurt him more... Sometimes when you begin to hate what you once love, it can be a quite obsessive.
My advice

Stay off social media. Close all accounts for now. Be scarce... Feature in a good movie. A good one documentary one that talks about The Girl-child delinquents....
Reshuffle your friends.
Engage in something time consuming. She can be an actress and also feature in int'l NGO program where she can also get paid or be a volunteer.
Make peace with her ex, he should get visit rights.
Travel more, talk less.
Read, pray, love and dance. Life goes on.

Fall in love again, a much older guy who commands outmost respect.

The only reason why she is yet to harm herself is because she is taking it out on everyone.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by NaijaCelebNews: 6:08pm On May 02, 2019
Loool Tonto is vexing!! Click link to get full break down of her issues with her ex husband:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8FJatOESI
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by Truthbites: 6:08pm On May 02, 2019
Tonto is a hater... Bad one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by kelvinUchiha(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2019
See as una don leave election and buhari/Atiku matter face Tonto and Regina Daniels.

Nigerians. SMH

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by LesbianBoy(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2019
KcMarShalL:
Tonto firing them.... cheesy

You better keep kwayet before I suck your big brezz angry

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by SoftP(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2019
This mad woman again

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter by OgbanjeProphet: 6:09pm On May 02, 2019
bdgt3ws:
77 SEX POSITIONS THAT WILL BLOW HER MIND AND DESTROY HIS PENIS

SEE VIDEOS AND PICTURES BELOW

[b][/b]
what kind of sex position is that one? I no understand am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avala Saidat Balogun Rocks Off Shoulder Dress / Amen Rochas Okorocha Recognized By ECOWAS Youth Council / Bbnaija Anto Shares Bikini Photos From Abu-dhabi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.