Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes (4298 Views)

Ruggedman Discusses Beef With 9ice: / Wat Is Really Wrong With 9ice And Rugged Man ? / Mtv Africa Concert In Lagos With 9ice, Naeto C And The Game Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by rockers: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2010
Today 20th Sept,one of nigeria's finest rapper that revolutionalized the rap game" ruggedman" adds another year .

Brief bio

Michael Ugochukwu Stephens, known by his stage name Ruggedman, born on September 20 (year unidentified) in Ehen, Abia State.
A graduate of political science from Lagos State University, Ojo, he started loving music in 1989. He had his own songs done in 1991 and released a CD, which had two tracks. The two songs got massive air play, but in 2002, Ruggedman felt Nigerian rappers lacked talent and he needed to do something about it. He was the most controversial musician at that time and that won him a lot of awards.

Awards

Hip Hop Artiste of the year (Nigerian Music Awards (NMA) 2006)
Hip Hop World Awards Best rap album (Ruggedy Baba)2008 Nigerian Music Awards Best Rap Artist 2008 Nigerian Music Video Awards Best Indigenous video concept (Ruggedy Baba)2008
2008 KORA Award nomination for Best African Hip Hop

Read more: http://www./2010/09/happy-birthday-ruggedman.html#ixzz104HFWyq4

Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by khanye(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
Stephen Keshi . .  . . . . RugHeadman (Stephen) . . . . . . . .  grin
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by xreal: 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
@ rockers.
Wat a sensible thread. I expected such on NL.

Happy birthday RUGGEDDY BABA.
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by javalove(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2010
Tin ba sope Stephen, e so wipe keshi. . .
tin ba sope rughead, e so wipe koshi!!!!

Baskard!!!!!!!!!!! (In 9ce's voice)

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by bjmighty(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2010
Haffy buyday Twitter man. As a true fan i dedicate Mode9's Deathblow to u. grin Plus 9ice dey come faya your yansh now. U go hear wen! Karma na 4kin. . .  5kin. . . . infact 6kin B1TCH!  Stephen. . . .  Koshi sonu danu danu grin grin grin
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by Ibime(m): 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2010
Hahahaha, Java e be like say Rughead man done do you strong ting in previous life. . . Anyway, how far, I tink say una done make peace for facebook after that 6th stalker debacle. .
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by Genuflect(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
Happy birthday Stephen. I hope say e no go be deathday for your career sha
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by dammiecool(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2010
its 4:42 we never see d birthday gift from 9ce angry angry angry
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by lakeside4love(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
Guys i think i saw some links on twitter, am not sure yet, still tryin to download n confirm,

This is sure the most anticipated album(diss tracks) of d year,
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2010
lakeside4love:

Guys i think i saw some links on twitter, am not sure yet, still tryin to download n confirm,

This is sure the most anticipated album(diss tracks) of d year,

THank link na virus oh

he never get internet upload oh, i dey wait oh and we all go see
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by javalove(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
Ibime:

Hahahaha, Java e be like say Rughead man done do you strong ting in previous life. . . Anyway, how far, I tink say una done make peace for facebook after that 6th stalker debacle. .

No mind am jare. . .i wish I didnt apologise sef. . .

I don update my status

Happy DEATH-DAY to my bossom friend. . .As we celebrate the death of your musical career today, I nwish you the best in your tailoring career. . .I dedicate "Names by AQ" , "Deathblow by Modenine" and "Talk I am Listening by 9ce ft Seriki" to you. . .

Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
javalove:

No mind am jare. . .i wish I didnt apologise sef. . .

I don update my status

Happy DEATH-DAY to my bossom friend. . .As we celebrate the death of your musical career today, I nwish you the best in your tailoring career. . .I dedicate "Names by AQ" , "Deathblow by Modenine" and "Talk I am Listening by 9ce ft Seriki" to you. . .

dont hate
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by Mobinga: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
9ice don Bleep up!! Kai!!! Initial Gra Gra smh
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by rockers: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2010
Real9ice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOG HEADMAN. ENJOY YOUR SEND OFF
4 minutes ago via Facebook
Retweeted by you and 4 others

HERE IS THE LINK. HERE IS THE CODE.
SEND 011699 TO 33113 ON YOUR MTN NETWORKS. DIAL 77011 ON YOUR GLO NETWORK AND LISTEN TO THE INSTRUCTIONS. TALK I AM LISTENING IS THE NO 1 ON THE CHART.
ENJOY THE SONG. GOD BLESS.
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2010
have heard the song oh.

nothing
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by sweetguy10(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2010
Please can someone leave the link here ? Please , I am dieing to hear please I dey beg ni oo
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by darequam(m): 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
Suddenly! 9ice stopped acting nice
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by kashmo: 6:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
What's in the song folks? Anything to look out for, or just pure marketing strategy to boost his sales undecided

Someone say something from Naija now angry
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by dammiecool(m): 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
abi 9ce don dey fear on top his childish threat shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by sweetguy10(m): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
dammiecool:

abi 9ce don dey fear on top his childish threat shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nope he is not scared , he did released the diss track but it's kinda hard to get , I wonder why he wont upload it on zshared or 4shared
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by lakeside4love(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
Business, Business, Business, 9ice well done, maybe in a day or two, we wuld be able to download for free,
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by Mobinga: 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
Nonsense! I knew it was just an album seller damn!! angry
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by MeGaStReEt: 7:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
Happy Birthday Ruggedy BaBa

A king is always a King no matter were he goes
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by Dotman01(m): 11:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
rockers:

Real9ice

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOG HEADMAN. ENJOY YOUR SEND OFF
4 minutes ago via Facebook
Retweeted by you and 4 others

HERE IS THE LINK. HERE IS THE CODE.
SEND 011699 TO 33113 ON YOUR MTN NETWORKS. DIAL 77011 ON YOUR GLO NETWORK AND LISTEN TO THE INSTRUCTIONS. TALK I AM LISTENING IS THE NO 1 ON THE CHART.
ENJOY THE SONG. GOD BLESS.

. . . . Yeah, happy birthday to LOG HEADMAN a.k.a TWITTERMAN, a.k.a VENDOR MAN, a.k.a KOSHI !!!
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 21, 2010
i have heard d track.too tight .chai! 9ice too finish logheadman. Stephen ogochukwu boya lo ma dele,u dare tacke d 1 and only bashorun gaa of 9ja music industry.oti fi ori ja ile agbon.9ice said he is gonna ends ruggedy's music carrie
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by Genuflect(m): 12:47am On Sep 21, 2010
I never hear the track o. Ruggedman better go beg 9ice or something. Make dem no go ja rule im career o
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by Slyr0x: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2010
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by waypavers: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2010
the one of notjustok is jst like a leak jare, anyone purchased it yet from Itune or mtn? need something of better quality and not dat one on notjustok,
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by loomy(m): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2010
why ar u all joinin 9ice in dissin ruggedy,when he doesnt even kno u,
anyway,happy birthday 2 ruggedy baba smiley
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by cold(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2010
Ruggedy baba:still the man with the masterplan,carry go jare nuthin do u.You'll be at funeral of all your haters.
Fck the haters
Re: September 20-happy Birthday Ruggedman with 9ice's wishes by nellaluv(f): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2010
Yeah, fck the haters off with their heads cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Song In Town / Owning A Radio Station / MUSIC: : Teefamous – Jijo Mii (prod. Adexdaflex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.