Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. (42149 Views)

Please How Do I Decrypt Or View My Private Space On My Gionee M6 Mirror / What Is Your Highest Views On Your Whatsapp Status...see Mine / How To Save Whatsapp Status To Your Gallery 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 9:41pm On May 02, 2019
Goodevening house, i have done all the necessary checks required yet the issue still remain. Kindly help out.
Thanks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2019
Bruhh

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by worriedguy(m): 11:03pm On May 02, 2019
ev4real:
Goodevening house, i have done all the necessary checks required yet the issue still remain. Kindly help out.
Thanks.
maybe she blocked you from viewing her status

242 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by wingmanII: 11:34pm On May 02, 2019
worriedguy:

True. You can select who views your status

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 12:11am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Thanks.
This one..you wan die abi?

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by bamirotola: 12:29am On May 03, 2019
Omo, your wife don block you bro!! She don use back knife chop ur yam!

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by kingxsamz(m): 12:30am On May 03, 2019
Should we tell him?

372 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by AkataYeriYeri: 12:43am On May 03, 2019
kingxsamz:
Should we tell him?
grin grin grin

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Emmyk(m): 1:07am On May 03, 2019
Delete her contact and add it again, such glitch happens on WHatsapp. This is if she hasnt blocked you from viewing her status updates...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:13am On May 03, 2019
My contact except..........if you know you know grin

Or only share with............. Golden kiss

To the people that come about this privacy settings cool

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by nnamdiosu(m): 4:23am On May 03, 2019
1. Are u sure she does.whatsap status in the first place? Personally I don't use or do it. So make your checks well first.

33 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Kingkun69(m): 4:26am On May 03, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:
My contact except..........if you know you know grin

Or only share with............. Golden kiss

To the people that come about this privacy settings cool
this has saved lives even the silence notifications my mom added my number into her church group and every 5 minutes old women dey give prayer point left right just had to block 1 week

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:20am On May 03, 2019
kingxsamz:
Should we tell him?
yes bro,I think we should. its a guy like us. girls will always be girls,they cheat,even in their grave

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 6:30am On May 03, 2019
worriedguy:
I have checked, she didn't. She sees mine on her phone anytime i do a post.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 6:31am On May 03, 2019
bamirotola:
Omo, your wife don block you bro!! She don use back knife chop ur yam!
my brother we just got married last month. It's too early na. cheesy grin

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by lonelydora: 6:31am On May 03, 2019
All of i see is lack of trust

8 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 6:34am On May 03, 2019
We don't want to shake already rickety tables Abeg grin grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 6:35am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
grin ma no talk sha... Na you deflower her??!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 6:36am On May 03, 2019
Emmyk:
Delete her contact and add it again, such glitch happens on WHatsapp. This is if she hasnt blocked you from viewing her status updates...
I will try this. Because i have been viewing her status before now. We just noticed it few days back.

12 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 6:37am On May 03, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
grin ma no talk sha... Na you deflower her??!
Yes boss smiley

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by cvibe2: 6:38am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:

Guy code.

Use another phone to check without her knowledge.

Or go under the settings section for that particular status post. You will see all the people that have been excluded from seeing that post. Your name will be among. That is why you can't view.

Who told you Nija women recognize early when it comes to pretending, hiding and blocking.

52 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 6:39am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
Yes boss smiley
well, no problem. No bother about the WhatsApp matter since you meet her as tear rubber....what do I know sef cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by ev4real(m): 6:39am On May 03, 2019
lonelydora:
All of i see is lack of trust
I don't have issue with it. You know that feeling when you're seeing other people's status on your phone yet your Wife's own is not appearing.

16 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by lonelydora: 6:42am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:
I don't have issue with it. You know that feeling when you're seeing other people's status on your phone yet your Wife's own is not appearing.

She probably blocked you from viewing it. Does she view yours? Do you password your phone?

This may be a 'temporary' payback for what you did

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by cvibe2: 6:45am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:

You have been excluded from seeing the post by your wife

3 Likes

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by kingreign(m): 6:53am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:

Don't mind home breakers telling you evil tales. It's a glitch. Delete her contact and re-add again.
Hope you're not trying to spy on her?
Enjoy your marriage, happy married life!

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by kingreign(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2019
lonelydora:

She probably blocked you from viewing it. Does she view yours? Do you password your phone?

This may be a 'temporary' payback for what you done

Stop giving this impression to a very young early marriage. It's evil!

Oh to even think it's gone to home page shows the admin /devil who really cooked this beams meant to really upset your stomach.

It's a pity, I see a young marriage going down soon just because of a husband that doesn't keep his family business to his family alone if care isn't taken. embarassed

Unfollows thread

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Nobody: 7:04am On May 03, 2019
kingreign:

she's an idĂ­ot. Everything is a man's fault

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by Kingluqman(m): 7:43am On May 03, 2019
Bro, if you have any other line you use and you know she saved on her phone, just download another version of WhatsApp and use that number to open it. You will be able to view all her statuses.

She don mute you from viewing her status, that's if she do post things on status oo. Because I can't remember the last time I posted on my status.

Maybe she's hiding something from you, only God knows but just take it easy if you see something heartbreaking on her status oo.

They are ready to kill us with things like this if care is not taken

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by lonelydora: 7:49am On May 03, 2019
kingreign:

It's not an advise! There are 3 sides to every story. His side, her side, and the truth. Wait until you hear from the other side

1 Like

Re: I Can't View My Wife's Whatsapp Status Post. by bamirotola: 7:57am On May 03, 2019
ev4real:

Hml bro!! But no think am oo..after God fear women!! But its important you trust your wife tho

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How I Won My Battle Against Yahoo Boys And Lessons I Learnt From It. / Police Urge Nigerians To Activate SIM Lock, Reveal Criminals’ Tactics / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.