Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife (43304 Views)

Olori Hadiza, Oba Elegushi's Second Wife Steps Out With N3M Clutch Bag (Photos) / Ojora Of Lagos, Oba Fatai Aremu Marries A New Wife (Photos, Video) / Oba Saheed Elegushi Marries Hadiza Tanko As Second Wife (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by itspzpics(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2019
One of the youngest royal fathers in Nigeria would be taking a second wife in Kano state tomorrow, May 3, 2019.

Hadiza Tanko, is the younger sibling of the Special Adviser to the Kano State Governor, Alhaji Dr. Umaru Ganduje, Salihu Tanko Yakasai.

Many had speculated over the years about whether the Elegushi would marry more than one wife as tradition stipulates or remain loyal to Olori Sekinat Aramide, who he had met when they both were still at the University years back.

Oba Saheed and his delectable Olori have been married for 16 years. They are blessed with 3 beautiful daughters.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/oba-saheed-ademola-elegushi-the-elegushi-of-ikate-land-marries-2nd-wife/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by itspzpics(m): 11:20pm On May 02, 2019
cheesy congrats oo

See More Photos and Watch Video => HERE
Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by lanrexdo(m): 5:22am On May 03, 2019
It is traditional for an Oba to marry more than one wife because men are polygamy in nature! and wheresoever, The oba has great taste in uniting the whole Nigeria. The next wife of the oba will be from the east no doubt about that.. wink Sheybi na Arole you are looking for, Hausa will give you Arole if not switch to Igbo direct.

18 Likes

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:24am On May 03, 2019
Okay.

Seen.

Next!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by Auxtin85(m): 5:24am On May 03, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by tstx(m): 5:24am On May 03, 2019
Only a rich man marry can marry a beautiful woman as a second wife..... Money is good

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:25am On May 03, 2019
Maybe he wants male children, arole cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by MadCow1: 5:25am On May 03, 2019
When Baba elevates you from a side piece to an assistant main B*tch.

She try..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by Manson1(m): 5:25am On May 03, 2019
This is four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings..

See my signature for more details...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:29am On May 03, 2019
id.iot. Thee kings are dumb i swear.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by Nobody: 5:31am On May 03, 2019
We Africans think too much about what is in between our leg. grin

20 Likes

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by Pamatips: 5:32am On May 03, 2019
You think Tradition and religion will ever move Nigeria forward? i doubt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by anonimi: 5:35am On May 03, 2019
lanrexdo:
It is tradition for an Oba to marry more than one wife because men are polygamy in nature! and wheresoever, The oba has great taste in uniting the whole nigeria. The next wife of the oba will be from the east no doubt about that.. wink Sheybi na Arole you are looking for, Hausa will give you Arole.

Afi polygamous in nature na.
Please unite your grammar first before asking the Baale who is parading himself as an Oba to unite Nigeria by marrying bleached women.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by iammo(m): 5:36am On May 03, 2019
angry

What else is the job of Obas beside.marrying wives.and collecting percentage of the lGA allocation.

18 Likes

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by steeltu(m): 5:43am On May 03, 2019
tongue
Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by okerekeikpo: 5:47am On May 03, 2019
Na the only thing Afonjas sabi na
Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by lanrexdo(m): 5:49am On May 03, 2019
English is not my native language.. sorry
anonimi:

Afi polygamous in nature na.
Please unite your grammar first before asking the Baale who is parading himself as an Oba to unite Nigeria by marrying bleached women.

11 Likes

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by anonimi: 5:52am On May 03, 2019
lanrexdo:
English is not my native language.. sorry

Then you should stick to your native language. Or is anyone forcing you to mingle with English speakers?
Remember, whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Understood

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:53am On May 03, 2019
Please help a friend get to this address from ikorodu.

plot 12 redemption crescent, 1st Pedro bus stop along gbagada expressway

Which bus can he enter from ikorodu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by anonimi: 5:53am On May 03, 2019
iammo:
angry
What else is the job of Obas beside.marrying wives.and collecting percentage of the lGA allocation.

As allowed by the residents of their areas who then complain of lack of democracy dividends
Is there a better definition of stupid?

4 Likes

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by lanrexdo(m): 5:56am On May 03, 2019
No i don't. Enlighten me better please.
anonimi:

Then you should stick to your native language. Or is anyone forcing you to mingle with English speakers?
Remember, whatever is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Understood

2 Likes

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by partnerbizz4: 5:56am On May 03, 2019
money talks
Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by iammo(m): 5:58am On May 03, 2019
anonimi:

As allowed by the residents of their areas who then complain of lack of democracy dividends
Is there a better definition of stupid?
tongue

I wont answer that, because the king in my City also feeds fat on this our collective allocation that could have gone to more.developmental needs at the grass root level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by kevwemike: 5:59am On May 03, 2019
Auxtin85:
Congratulations
why congratulations, getting married to a second wife is it an achievement? The guy just got himself second trouble

2 Likes

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by lonelydora: 6:02am On May 03, 2019
That's the only thing traditional rulers are known for. Marrying as many wives as they wish.People are suppose to help in curbing criminality in their communities. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by Alamu1111: 6:02am On May 03, 2019
If u get money u can marry 50 wife money speaks

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by lonelydora: 6:03am On May 03, 2019
Manson1:
This is four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings..

See my signature for more details...

I like this design but is it possible to add a 2-bedroom flat for a tenant to the building?
Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by Afonja007: 6:05am On May 03, 2019
Beautiful family you ve yet you want to spoil it with second wife because of yeye tradition now inn fighting and jealousness will start ,creating future problems

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by Manson1(m): 6:05am On May 03, 2019
lonelydora:

I like this design but is it possible to add a 2-bedroom flat for a tenant to the building?

Yes it's very possible..

3 Likes

Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by lonelydora: 6:06am On May 03, 2019
Manson1:

Yes it's very possible..

Okay. Your locations?
Re: Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife by Nobody: 6:11am On May 03, 2019
O yaboskan grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ife Grand Resorts & Leisure, Osun: Built By Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi On 252 Hectares / The Beauty Of Edo Brides And Women In Their Native Attires / DSS Detains Tricycle Rider In Osun On Orders Of Ooni Of Ife Over Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.