Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site (909 Views)

How Do I Promote An Existing Ecommerce Site / Need A Merchant Ecommerce Site / Get 15 One Click Demo Install Wordpress Ecommerce Site For Just 5K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by E3d2: 1:41am On May 03, 2019
Hi ... I want to scrape Jumia for some products i would like to place on my store but the problem is i cant seem to find a working method in going about this. I need your help if you know the best way to get it working i am using woocommerce.

Thanks in advance to all the Gurus in the house. God bless.
Re: Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by bedfordng(m): 8:45am On May 03, 2019
E3d2:
Hi ... I want to scrape Jumia for some products i would like to place on my store but the problem is i cant seem to find a working method in going about this. I need your help if you know the best way to get it working i am using woocommerce.

are you planning to scrape jumia product to woocommerce and link to their affiliate code or you just want to scrape it and use for showcasing product you will sell.
Re: Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by stanliwise(m): 8:57am On May 03, 2019
E3d2:

Are you willing to pay for it?
Re: Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 03, 2019
Pls call 0-8-1-3-6-6-3-6-9-7 for details and further help
Re: Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 03, 2019
Use nightmare.js
Re: Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by stanliwise(m): 5:44pm On May 03, 2019
modestbrowser:
Use nightmare.js
But this isn't a scrapper
Re: Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by E3d2: 2:39am On May 05, 2019
bedfordng:

are you planning to scrape jumia product to woocommerce and link to their affiliate code or you just want to scrape it and use for showcasing product you will sell.

Exactly. Can you help?
Re: Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 3:29am On May 05, 2019
stanliwise:
But this isn't a scrapper
What would u call it?
Re: Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by stanliwise(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2019
modestbrowser:
What would u call it?
a surfer
Re: Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 05, 2019
stanliwise:
a surfer
Google nightmare.js and stop being ignorant.... It is and improved version of phantom.js
Re: Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by bedfordng(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2019
E3d2:

Exactly. Can you help?
you still did not tell me which one, whether for jumia affiliate or for importing to sell via your site
Re: Help!! Scraping An Ecommerce Site by yomalex(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2019
I think there was a plug-in developed by some Nigerian guys, can't remember the name

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Retrieve My Deleted Domain Hosting / Website Development Roadmap For 2023 / Get A 20 Page Website For Just N20,000 Free Domain Name Registration:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.