Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (31998 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by spiceadole: 8:10am On May 03, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
When will she Celebrate her wedding anniversary

When will you have sense?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by HitSong: 8:10am On May 03, 2019
johntraffic:
Happy birthday to unarguably one of the biggest stars from Africa. Genny as she fondly called was born in Lagos but she is from Mbaise, Imo state. She was dubbed by Oprah as the Julia Roberts of Africa and CNN named her the Angelina Jolie of Africa for her numerous contributions which has taken Nollywood which happens to be the third biggest film industry after Hollywood and Bollywood to the world.

Also,here in Nigeria,a lot of people have called her the most UNPROBLEMATIC celebrity as she always carries herself with class and respect. Happy birthday, ageless queen!
So,

Na at the age of 13 years dem give this one belle
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by meobizy(f): 8:14am On May 03, 2019
MPESA:

Bros if you are pained go collect am from her .

NONSENSE.
Ok.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by oforjide: 8:25am On May 03, 2019
The yorubas alias the afonjos, the most barbaric tribe in africa and the real enemies of progress will soon full this thread to castigate our great daughter. Just watch it

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by dan761(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2019
Awwwww! Wishing you happy born day , May Almy God continue to Guide ,Bless u more............If staphylococcus aureus is your Challenge, Visit www.gardennaturalshealth.com
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Poanan: 8:25am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

40??

I have known this babe since 1979 when i was selling gala and she was hawking garden egg at Ojuelegba Bustop

Genevieve, sofri, sofri nah

Don't mind them cos an uncle of mine grew up in theIreland neighbourhood and knew her ehen her mum was selling akara in that Surulere axis
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Yoighaman(m): 8:44am On May 03, 2019
HBD to a wonderful woman, wish her LLnP, much love for her...only mystery we are yet to unfold- Who is the father of her daughter
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Lukisson(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2019
Happy birthday to a woman of substances, a good role model of Africa & an epitome of beauty. I always adore you. Age gracefully my dear. Love you dearly.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by mrvitalis(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

40??

I have known this babe since 1979 when i was selling gala and she was hawking garden egg at Ojuelegba Bustop

Her father is a king and she grew up in enugu
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Yard4people: 8:50am On May 03, 2019
Happy birthday, Queen of Nollywood
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by marydgkbaby(f): 8:57am On May 03, 2019
Happy Birthday Genny Olora!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by mechanics(m): 9:00am On May 03, 2019
Hmmmm, and not married.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Zimmermann(m): 9:14am On May 03, 2019
I'll love to marry Genevieve cry my crush on her has endured for too long undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Born2Breed(f): 9:25am On May 03, 2019
Genevieve all these una lie lie age that's why Regina dey trend now. If una talk una real age dem nor go kill unable.

How can Funke Akindele be older than Genevieve.

Meanwhile her Daughter is 25 which she gave birth to at 17.
Anyway Happy Birthday.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2019
Dis lady still dey like she's 25years...
Happy birthday Nwanyioma
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by kamsiobi: 9:53am On May 03, 2019
she is my sister from mbaise
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by technuel: 10:03am On May 03, 2019
Scandal free actress
HBD To her
The Opposite of Genevieve is ..........(a) Tonto Dike (b) Ruth Kadiri (c) Ngozi Ezeonu (d) Destiny Etuko
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Astonpapa(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2019
Alamu1111:
Agbalagba obirin

Na watin u dey always upload
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by DerideGull(m): 10:04am On May 03, 2019
meobizy:

These titles to me are condescending when considering Africa’s at least 1.2bn population.
So these white people mean from Morocco to The Republic of South Africa it is only one female who can act so good?
C’mon.
It is common knowledge a lot of people can act better than Tom Cruise but the problem is he has star power.
A lot of South Africans are amazing actors, they put our Nollywood yeyebrities to shame.
The only difference is our stars broke out first because Nollywood was the first all black indigenous film-producing industry.
Na we show them work.

Happy Birthday to her, anyway.
She deserves it.

Are you really okay? Do you want have .2bn whatever titles given to her in Africa?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by meobizy(f): 10:10am On May 03, 2019
DerideGull:

Are you really okay? Do you want have .2bn whatever titles given to her in Africa?
Comprehension: it’s gotten from reading books.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by MaeBlocks(f): 10:35am On May 03, 2019
You have known since 1979 which means you are as old as she is. She is making money with her time while you are here wasting away on NL
IvarTheBoneless:
shocked

40??

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:38am On May 03, 2019
MaeBlocks:
You have known since 1979 which means you are as old as she is. She is making money with her time while you are here wasting away on NL

Don't tell me you are that dumb. It was obviously a joke.

I would like to know your many achievements on Nairaland. Being an Oriflame hawker doesn't count, mind you grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 10:47am On May 03, 2019
Obas101:
This girl don old o.. bt she no wan Crack..nice

What's old about 40? Illiterate!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Originalsly: 10:50am On May 03, 2019
Hmmmm.....Julia Roberts/Angelina Jolie of Africa?...that's disrespectful. She is bigger and wayyy more respected than both of them combined.

A woman is as old as she looks.... no doubt... she looks wayyy younger than her age! Congrats to her!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by jman77(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2019
chiommy123:
Happy birthday Genny BTW I don't want to hear go and marry here.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by fahn92(m): 11:05am On May 03, 2019
Happy birthday! Birthday mate.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Hotblaze10: 11:06am On May 03, 2019
Happy birthday to my woman crush... Best of the bests

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Is Officially Divorced / Uche Jombo Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos / D'banj, His Wife And Son At John Boyega’s "Pacific Rim Uprising" Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.