Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,305 members, 7,846,358 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! (787 Views)

Masquerade Praying At The Grotto Of Holy Mary (Photo, Video) / Abrahamic Family House In Abu Dhabi To Open In 2022(Pics) / No Man Can Serve Two Masters: Jesus And "Holy Mary" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by DipDap: 6:09am On May 03, 2019
Mosque in Abu Dhabi named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque!

In Nigeria we stillĀ  argue every day over religion...

Mary, Mother of Jesus Mosque

Mary, Mother of Jesus Mosque also called Mariam Umm Eisa Masjid is a mosque located in Al Mushrif, a central neighborhood in the city of Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates.
It was built in 1989 as Mohammed Bin Zayed Mosque, and named after Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.
On 14 June 2017 Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan decided to rename the mosque to "Mary, Mother of Jesus Mosque".
The change was done as an initiative exemplifying the values of co-existence among religions in the UAE.

Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by Nobody: 6:10am On May 03, 2019
For here heads go don roll

Years ago in school one bros na one of those shaolin Muslim
Those ones wey their sokoto dey run from ground
Every morning despite the fact say them get prayer ground this bros na inside room he dey like pray. Me wey be say I just dey enter room wan sleep I no go fit sleep again. Na so o to grumble go class go dey sleep. Did it for months. If I tell am he go just look hiss comot face. Along the line I manage buy China phone me sef come put don Moen inside. Around that time too I go on my music chook earpiece so that peace go reign. One day he borrow my earpiece go class he no return am. Prayer time reach I on my song dey enjoy. Bros just waka carry my phone smash am for ground.......

If youre reading this Mr kazeem I still have your teeth as a memento of what I did to you. All four of them.

1 Like

Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by Zansu007: 6:17am On May 03, 2019
Muric go do enter street with placard. Mad people everywhere
Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by DonGtoG1(m): 6:21am On May 03, 2019
RELIGION should be seen as means of unity and understanding of coexistence.

And not the other way.
Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by ITbomb(m): 6:22am On May 03, 2019
Our own Islam different from Dubai own

Nigerian Islam strategy is to keep everyone improvise and uneducated (except for sharia) so that they can be moved like cattle to do whatever bidding of the elites whenever they feel like
Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by princeade86(m): 6:22am On May 03, 2019
Religion should be for peace, but some ignorant make it hell for their non religion.
Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by simplyhonest(m): 6:23am On May 03, 2019
hmnnn
Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by Censorme: 6:30am On May 03, 2019
like if you think we do not need religion anymore, share if you think otherwise
Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by iammo(m): 6:41am On May 03, 2019
cool

watch as stupid africans argue nonsense, forgeting Muhammad, Jesus and many more arab/jew Prophets are of the same bloodline.
Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by XD3G: 7:02am On May 03, 2019
It's a great gesture, aimed at promoting religious tolerance. However, that can't be achieved in Nigeria, as Nigeria is not an Islamic Nation, neither does Nigeria operate a Federal constitutional Monarchy like they do in the UAE.

Perhaps, the Vatican City can name a Cathederal after an Islamic Prophet, to return the gesture.
Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:11am On May 03, 2019
stale news. a picture that had been all over the places for weeks.. and Nairaland day just break to reveal am...
Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by MightySparrow: 7:36am On May 03, 2019
Religion is a curse in the hands of african folks.
Re: Mosque In Abu Dhabi Named "Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus" Mosque! by sulasa07(m): 10:50am On May 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
For here heads go don roll

Years ago in school one bros na one of those shaolin Muslim
Those ones wey their sokoto dey run from ground
Every morning despite the fact say them get prayer ground this bros na inside room he dey like pray. Me wey be say I just dey enter room wan sleep I no go fit sleep again. Na so o to grumble go class go dey sleep. Did it for months. If I tell am he go just look hiss comot face. Along the line I manage buy China phone me sef come put don Moen inside. Around that time too I go on my music chook earpiece so that peace go reign. One day he borrow my earpiece go class he no return am. Prayer time reach I on my song dey enjoy. Bros just waka carry my phone smash am for ground.......

If youre reading this Mr kazeem I still have your teeth as a memento of what I did to you. All four of them.
Why is it that Christianity and lies are 5 & 6

(1) (Reply)

Mad Woman Healed By Passerby Pastor In Ibadan / What I Did To Overcome Witch-Pressing / Prophetess Rose Donates Cash, Food Items To Widows, Orphans (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.