Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) (18333 Views)

Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2019
Please i don't understand this last part, who is Ah sham working for? Is it Ah toy or Back to Father june
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by parkparky(m): 9:56am On Jun 17, 2019
great movie
pls wats d meaning of "coolie" as used in d movie
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2019
yehmy:
Please i don't understand this last part, who is Ah sham working for? Is it Ah toy or Back to Father june

Works back for Father Jun. But has agreed to help Ah Toy, that's like mutual.

2 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
parkparky:
great movie
pls wats d meaning of "coolie" as used in d movie

I think the lowest class of Chinese immigrants in the States. People that barely make ends meet.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 9:49am On Jun 18, 2019
yehmy:
actually working with ah toy but need to join father Jun to stay in touch with Ah Toy

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
The season end This thread got dried
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by alaboski(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
The season end This thread got dried
Lol. Na till next season baba. Or if update come, like castings n trailer
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
alaboski:

Lol. Na till next season baba. Or if update come, like castings n trailer
okay cool
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Jollof123: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Topmaike007:
okay cool

Have watched the series....it's very interesting....pls i need another series like this to download and watch...kindly, recommend for me

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Jollof123:

Have watched the series....it's very interesting....pls i need another series like this to download and watch...kindly, recommend for me
Try and watch Wu assassin

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Jollof123: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Topmaike007:
Try and watch Wu assassin

Have watched it....

Another one please
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2020
When dem go start this movie now
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
yehmy:
When dem go start this movie now
na this year but no exact time is not known

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Hello my fellow warrior fan, how is covid going in your area...

If not for CoronaVirus the season two of our darling show would have been out, nevertheless life is what matters alot, so I beseech you to Pls stay safe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Rilwayne001: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2020
Season 2 episode will be out tomorrow cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2020
We already moved on cheesy
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2020
Is it out?
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by alaboski(m): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2020
yehmy:
Is it out?
Yes
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
alaboski:
Yes
link to download?
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2020
Just one episode in and fireworks already flying everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Just one episode in and fireworks already flying everywhere cheesy

I swear, like seriously.

I lowkey kinda forgot some characters name at the beginning of the episode, but before the episode ended, I was back up to speed.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
yehmy:
link to download?

Na torrent link I get o. You want?
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by alaboski(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2020
yehmy:
link to download?
Check tfpdl.de
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2020
Good to know that season 2 is out I will check it out today..
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2020
alaboski:
Check tfpdl.de
I think it will also be in o2tvseries.com
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2020
Two fights I want to see in this season 2

Ah Sahm v Leary 2

Ah Sahm v Li Yong 2

A side piece will be to see Ah Toy get laid grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 9:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
MickyMozay:
Two fights I want to see in this season 2

Ah Sahm v Leary 2

Ah Sahm v Li Yong 2

A side piece will be to see Ah Toy get laid grin
I love Ah toy..

Ah sahmn got alot to do for even siding with father Jun for kicking him out is still what baffles me alot..

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
I love the minutes this season 2 start with.

Good storyline from cinemax..

Still getting to remember all there names
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 10:15am On Oct 10, 2020
How long does it take to upload a new episode online.... reasons we should appreciate Netflix nko
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2020
Topmaike007:
I love Ah toy..

Ah sahmn got alot to do for even siding with father Jun for kicking him out is still what baffles me alot..

Honestly, I think it's cause he likes Young Jun and probably sees him as a brother he never had. He even talked Young Jun into disobeying his father, trying to look for a local supplier of molass (or what ever the sh*t is called). If not for Young Jun, don't think he will join the Hop Wei back.

Or maybe he has an ulterior motive of joining, cause during his conversation with Mai Ling, her sister kinda read into his mind of wanting to rule the Hop Wei one day. Does he plan on killing Father Jun or assisting? I really don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
Topmaike007:
I love the minutes this season 2 start with.

Good storyline from cinemax..

Still getting to remember all there names

Yeah. Too many names to recap lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Fans Of “the Big Bang Theory” / BBNaija: Phyna Betrayed me – Amaka / How Nigerian Ladies React To Nollywood Movie(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.