Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh (14796 Views)

Bobrisky Lied, Former PA Oye Kyme Defends Tonto Dikeh (Pix) / Don't Tell People How To Heal - Toke Makinwa Defends Tonto Dikeh / Bovi Defends Tonto Dikeh, Says Many Babes Date Liars, Idiots But Love Is Blind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Tessyama1: 9:29am On May 03, 2019
Actress Queen Wokoma has taken to her Instagram page to defend her colleague Tonto Dikeh.

According to Queen, don't judge a pain you don't feel. She also described Churchill Olakunle as a Narcissist. Read her post below...

"Never Judge a pain you don’t feel. Have you seen the compelete interview? Have you ever been in a relationship with NARCISSISTS? The Worst Is Getting Married To These ManiPulative,no empathy set of being.They break you down emotionally and psychologically. They do it so manipulatively that when you choose to react, everyone screams you are mad. This woman was married to him so she can tell better!! She wants to vent, let her vent!!! Y’all should fix your”Perfect” homes and leave this woman alone!!! Stop telling people how to react to pain! If you feel she isn’t going about it the wrong way;send her a dm.
Welcome to Planet Earth, where sinners judge sinners for sinning differently. Y’all would do worse if you were in her shoes. Hypocrites everywhere! mtcheeww!!!�‍♀️
#IStandWithTonto#
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/hypocrites-everywhere-actress-queen-wokoma-defends-tonto-dikeh.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by IamD18: 9:32am On May 03, 2019
I pray her son marries Tonto type of woman.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by StupidInyamiri: 9:33am On May 03, 2019
I declare tomorrow as National Listen to Music and Smoke Weed allday Day.

I hope you'll celebrate along with me.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by donbachi(m): 9:48am On May 03, 2019
Another cancerous woman to the flesh of men.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Ooni: 9:55am On May 03, 2019
Despite being yoruba, I think it isn't out of place to admit that most men in this part of our country like Churchill fall under "one minute man" category. Hence I wasn't fast in celebrating Churchill because he married an IBO girl cos I knew it would backfire. our people should acknowledge this peculiar reproductive health issue and become less boastful of our non existent sexual exploit as that is usually an evidence of deep-seated complex issues.

17 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Armaggedon: 10:17am On May 03, 2019
Ooni:
Despite being yoruba, I think it isn't out of place to admit that most men in this part of our country like Churchill fall under "one minute man" category. Hence I wasn't fast in celebrating Churchill because he married an IBO girl cos I knew it would backfire. our people should acknowledge this peculiar reproductive health issue and become less boastful of our non existent sexual exploit as that is usually an evidence of deep-seated complex issues.
lol

3 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Ooni: 10:22am On May 03, 2019
our people should also stop coming to churchill's defence. it all began when we celebrated an Ibo reject cos he married our brother. we should manage this well.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by LearnITsmash(m): 11:16am On May 03, 2019
But nobody forced her to suck his preeek naaaa, attention seekers everywhere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by babyfaceafrica: 11:23am On May 03, 2019
who is this nincompoop

5 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by GISTBL0GGER: 11:28am On May 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:23pm On May 03, 2019
dis one can't make a simple sentence without 'offing pant' ...birds of a feather .iranu

9 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by LowerPriceData0(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2019
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by kunleweb: 2:23pm On May 03, 2019
I totally agree.Narcissist will make people feel you're mad

10 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by WisdomFlakes: 2:23pm On May 03, 2019
A lot of Tonto-like bitter women baring their fangs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by JubrinElSudan: 2:23pm On May 03, 2019
Welcome to Planet Earth, where sinners judge sinners for sinning differently. Y’all would do worse if you were in her shoes. Hypocrites everywhere! mtcheeww!!!�‍♀️
#IStandWithTonto#"

And she a sinner is now judging us for bashing Tonto

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Olodo24: 2:24pm On May 03, 2019
All of them don see opportunity to trend

3 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by GTFO(f): 2:24pm On May 03, 2019
IamD18:

IJN we pray !!!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Lotel: 2:24pm On May 03, 2019
J
Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by WisdomFlakes: 2:25pm On May 03, 2019
Ooni:

You are not Yoruba but rather a bigoted Igbo hiding under a Yoruba sounding moniker. Your antics are well known here so you aren't fooling nobody but yourself.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by KingLennon(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2019
Birds of the same feather flock together. See her concluding that Mr churchill is a narcissist. God save us from bad women

3 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by GraGra247(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2019
IamD18:

Not only her son but all her children and relatives. By then, she will change her perception by force.

6 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by kenodrill: 2:27pm On May 03, 2019
LearnITsmash:
But nobody forced her to suck his preeek naaaa, attention seekers everywhere

Your ability to not spew whatsoever pops up in ur head makes your a coordinated human! Seek decorum and you will live long!

1 Like

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by thoollz: 2:28pm On May 03, 2019
This lady should take several seats abeg. See excuse,she married him, oh so he didn't marry her? Saying trash about his mum was also right too bah? He's granting interviews, so y is it not as pronounced as his ex's interview? He didn't buy her anything yet, she took a company car illegally and converted it hers. The only people that know the truth are the both of them.

Don't judge but u called him a narcissist. Attention seekers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Elsanchez: 2:29pm On May 03, 2019
Ooni:
our people should also stop coming to churchill's defence. it all began when we celebrated an Ibo reject cos he married our brother. we should manage this well.

Ooni:

She isn't IBO, she is from Ikwere in Rivers state

Although identical to igbo, they have times without number declared that they aren't Igbo

Again, it is IGBO and IBO

7 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by SEONaijaExpert: 2:29pm On May 03, 2019
Who's Queen Wokoma again?

3 Likes

Re: Queen Wokoma Defends Tonto Dikeh by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2019
Someone please tell her there's nothing like 'offed'

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up / Comedian Ogusbaba Robbed At Gunpoint At Chevron Roundabout, Lagos (video) / Who Is More Handsome Van Vicker Or 2face (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.