Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

[download 2019.] Ashley Tisdale Symptoms Full Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [download 2019.] Ashley Tisdale Symptoms Full Album (648 Views)

High School Musical Star, Ashley Tisdale Is Expecting Her First Baby (photos) / Ashley Stephanie: I Don’t Wear Panties To Events (Photos) / (download Direct.) NF Perception Full Album. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[download 2019.] Ashley Tisdale Symptoms Full Album by linamollingo: 12:52pm On May 03, 2019
Download zip: Ashley Tisdale Symptoms Full 2019 album, free direct link, hq tracks.
Symptoms is the third studio album by American singer Ashley Tisdale. The album was released through Big Noise Music Group on May 3, 2019. Symptoms follows Tisdale's second studio album, Guilty Pleasure (2009), marking 10 years since her previous full studio release.

DOWNLOAD LINK -
https://sway.office.com/bAuSQUc73nn6MHT5

While in the studio recording awhile back, right after her anxiety had come to a boiling point, Tisdale decided to channel her pain into a song. "I had an experience when it got really, really bad with my anxiety... I was just really shut down from it all," she recalls now. "And that was really hard for me because I've just never felt shut down. I remember actually being in the moment, remembering lyrics I was writing in my head, of exactly how I was feeling."

Year: 2019
Genre: Pop

01. Symptoms
02. Looking Glass
03. Love Me & Let Me Go
04. Insomnia
05. Vibrations
06. Under Pressure
07. True Romance
08. Voices in My Head
09. Feeling So Good

The "Love Me & Let Me Go" lyrics — "Lights out, shut down, when I speak up, nothing wants to come out" — are, the singer says, "me speaking to my anxiety." The entire song, Tisdale adds, "was just me trying to... let myself be free of the chains and all of the feelings that come with anxiety."

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Loses Cousin, A Day After He Called Him A 'legend' / Bobrisky Stand With Pastor Fatoyinbo After Being Accuse Of Rape By Busola Dakolo / Five Things You Should Know About Olamide's New Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.