Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,115 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Update: World Reocord Attempt. Lagos, Nigeria. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Update: World Reocord Attempt. Lagos, Nigeria. (605 Views)

Boat Cruise Events In Lagos - Boat Charters And Resorts Booking In Lagos Nigeria / World Record Attempt: Largest Salsa Dance Ever Live In Lagos, Nigeria / Wedding Mc(s) In Lagos Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update: World Reocord Attempt. Lagos, Nigeria. by bengy1(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2010
Hello people,
           Top of the week to you all, hope the weekend was great.This is to update all our friends and poeple out there that preparations as regards the forth-coming Salsa event which is the 1st ever Salsa Festival World Record Attempt live in Lagos, Nigeria is in progress.
           The event day is drawing closer and closer by the day, our various colleagues for around the country and outside the country e.g: Ghana, Kenya, Senegal etc have individually confirmed that they will be here live to be part of History as it is being made and a new world record set here in Nigeria and it is live here in our own city, Lagos.
           Can u beat that! Never thought so, but guess what i will be there live, partaking in this historic event but my question to all those who haven't register is this WOULD YOU MAKE HISTORY OR WATCH OTHERS DO IT? Pending on your answer to that question, Log on to [url=http://www.salsaafrica.com[/i]www.salsaafrica.com[/url]. See you all there, Spread the word to others.
           More updates coming your way and have a lovely week ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Having A Club Party? / Gold For Cash! Gold For Cash! / Facebook Vip Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.