Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta (55451 Views)

Is Kapadoccia the Most Beautiful Restaurant In Lagos? / A Review Of Amala Skye Restaurant In Ibadan (with Pictures) / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by EmagNig(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2019
A man who appeared to be drunk, walked into a restaurant in Abeokuta where he started eating and sleeping.

According to the source who sent in the video, the unidentified man was able to place his order; Amala and turkey. Confusion started when he had to find a place to seat. He kept going round looking for seats while passing by empty seats until he finally settled for one.

It took him another 10 mins to put himself together to devour the meal before him. Slowly but surely, he got to it, as a typical Nigerian man, he finished his Amala and decided to have his turkey last and this became a major issue.

Guess he lost total coordination at this point and just couldn’t find the way to his mouth again. Watch the video closely and see him dozing off as he struggles to finish the turkey.

Watch Funny Video Here
https://lailasnews.com/man-seen-eating-and-sleeping-in-a-restaurant-in-abeokuta-video/

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by CrazyPros: 5:09pm On May 03, 2019
My brother, you won't understand.

Been there, done that - But at home o.

Naija can stress you eh

Get a professional website - Name your price - Pay on delivery - WhatsApp https:///2347035002495

Mods - Abeg na the hustle o

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by Donald95(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2019
So, How does it concern us? Onye Ashiri

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by IamD18: 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
Smokers can relate.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by Jayslicky: 5:16pm On May 03, 2019
Mind your f*cking business!!!

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by RoyalHighness7(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2019
IamD18:
Smokers can relate.
Work of Coco/Ref

22 Likes

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by salbis(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2019
Nigeria land of comedy. New day, new series.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by Follygunners: 7:34pm On May 03, 2019
cool
Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:34pm On May 03, 2019
The guy just dey calculate how to cut out without paying.

11 Likes

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by tommykiwi(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2019
Afonjas always acting!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by MrMcJay(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2019
This looks like Madojutimi Food Canteen on Abiola Way.

10 Likes

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by Proffdada: 7:35pm On May 03, 2019
Definitely Munchies grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by Dalexicographer(m): 7:35pm On May 03, 2019
tommykiwi:
Afonjas always acting!
Y'all flat dumb heads do worse undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by visijo(m): 7:36pm On May 03, 2019
Women will find Money in the Pocket of their Husband's Clothes. They will not even tell the Husband but if its a Condom, the whole World would hear. Women why??

27 Likes

Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by toffyz(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2019
lol
Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by EmekaBlue(m): 7:37pm On May 03, 2019
weed grin
Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by trippleKAY(m): 7:41pm On May 03, 2019
Power of coco! I've been there..... I laugh so hard after I was shown video of myself next day. grin
Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by sylve11: 7:42pm On May 03, 2019
Hmmmm cool
Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2019
Hope he will pay for the food.
Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by bewla(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2019
t
Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by Abumeke13: 7:44pm On May 03, 2019
Wow..

$$$$$
Re: Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta by GYBABA(m): 7:46pm On May 03, 2019
See him still doing shakara on top turkey when the meat dey hungry me it's like he no wan chop the thing. I trust myself make spirit of sleep slap me more than that I go first finish the turkey. My money must not waste like that

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delicious Or Detestable? See How Frogs Are Prepared In Benue (PHOTOS) / Big Snake Killed By A Nairalander Today!! / Photos Of Monkeys Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.