Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Info Needed On Passat 09 Model - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Info Needed On Passat 09 Model (615 Views)

Toyota Corolla 09 Model För 1.5 / ***SOLD***Toyota Corolla 09 Model (toks) for 2.2m / Toks 09 Model Volvo S80 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info Needed On Passat 09 Model by madgoat(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2019
Someone wants to sell a Passat 09 model. The car has no issues at the moment. I want to find out if its an easy car i can use in respect of spare parts and mechanics apart from the issue of having to scan it for faults.
Is any one using that car here? Share your sorrows, frustrations or joy here plz.
Re: Info Needed On Passat 09 Model by calculation(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2019
The Lord is telling me to inform you not to buy, because you will regret it

Half word is enough for the ............
Re: Info Needed On Passat 09 Model by madgoat(m): 12:00pm On May 04, 2019
calculation:
The Lord is telling me to inform you not to buy, because you will regret it

Half word is enough for the ............

Guy abeg be serious. I am interested in that car. Tell me your fears.
Re: Info Needed On Passat 09 Model by calculation(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2019
madgoat:

Don`t buy it yet. For now am at work and i will reply you later
Re: Info Needed On Passat 09 Model by Asquare84(m): 6:23pm On May 05, 2019
calculation:

Don`t buy it yet. For now am at work and i will reply you later

Children everywhere on Nairaland
Re: Info Needed On Passat 09 Model by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2019
Where do you stay? Just make sure you do your due diligence. Take a mechanic and pay him to inspect the car. Also check if the car has been tampered with electrically. If it's okay mechanically and electrically you can go ahead and get it. Do not listen to the Toyota crowd angry
Re: Info Needed On Passat 09 Model by calculation(m): 4:00pm On May 06, 2019
madgoat:

@Madgoat, let me just say the car in question is a very luxury in nature and what is the benefit of getting a car that most auto mechanic do not have little ability to diagnosis when problem start.

My personal reasons for rejecting is based on what i have seen so far as follows:

1] It is is full modern car with complex technology which our Kazeem find difficult to repair

2] Second hand value is very worst if you deceide to upgrade with time

3] Many of those that acquire that model regret, because the car made them to suffer in repair.

(1) (Reply)

2009 Ford Flex,leather Interior And 3 Rows,extremely Clean / 08 Camry LE Toks 2m Last / Sold sold 2005 Toyota Camry Xie 4plug Tokunbo For Sale N1.850million sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.