Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Please Nairalanders I Want To Know What It Takes To Buy Crayfish And Sell - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Nairalanders I Want To Know What It Takes To Buy Crayfish And Sell (340 Views)

Buy Crayfish In Bags / Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way / Oron Crayfish And Palmoil Errand Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders I Want To Know What It Takes To Buy Crayfish And Sell by lilmummy: 6:16pm On May 03, 2019
I want to invest in crayfish business, as a starter what do I need to know, because alot of people are saying it best to buy from Oron, how do I transport it and the cost.

Please I really need this information
Re: Please Nairalanders I Want To Know What It Takes To Buy Crayfish And Sell by dellons: 6:06pm On May 04, 2019
lilmummy:
I want to invest in crayfish business, as a starter what do I need to know, because alot of people are saying it best to buy from Oron, how do I transport it and the cost.

Please I really need this information

Cost of crayfish in your loaction?
Buyer within your vicinity??
Oron is truly the best place to buy crayfish as they sell clean crayfish and cheaper when compared to other places......

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Nigeria Foxxymobile? Ads Advertise Advertising Agency Enugu In 042 Enugu / Fully Verified Skrill Account For Sale. / How Much Does British Airways Charge For Extra Luggage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.