Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina (1061 Views)

Recipe To End Angina Pectoris Pain. / Here Are 10 Effective Home Remedies That Can Help Tackle Chest Pain Or Angina / Chest Pain: Ulcer Or Angina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by Scorpiogal01: 6:25pm On May 03, 2019
Hello guys, please I need the help of a professional. Have been having this cough for days, which makes my chest hurt, I feel weak most times and it makes me really uncomfortable.

Decided to go for a scan today, and I was told I have angina disease, the doctor said I need to get my system flushed with some drips, he said the flushing would cost 130k.

He didn't prescribe any drugs I could take for the mean time, he said after flushing I would be given drugs.

Please doctors in the house, it's this the right procedure for this? 130k is really not at reach at the moment, and i would like to know how this works before I make plans for the flushing.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by 2Ballz(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2019
Scorpiogal01:
Hello guys, please I need the help of a professional. Have been having this cough for days, which makes my chest hurt, I feel weak most times and it makes me really uncomfortable.

Decided to go for a scan today, and I was told I have angina disease, the doctor said I need to get my system flushed with some drips, he said the flushing would cost 130k.

He didn't prescribe any drugs I could take for the mean time, he said after flushing I would be given drugs.

Please doctors in the house, it's this the right procedure for this? 130k is really not at reach at the moment, and i would like to know how this works before I make plans for the flushing.

Thanks.

Flush what?
What did he do,how did he examine you,what questions did he ask you to diagnose angina?
What kind of angina?
What is he going to flush out?

I have this feeling your money is in for a waste.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by scorpiogal(f): 12:13pm On May 04, 2019
2Ballz:

Flush what?
What did he do,how did he examine you,what questions did he ask you to diagnose angina?
What kind of angina?
What is he going to flush out?

I have this feeling your money is in for a waste.
He did a scan on my chest... that was all.
Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by healthpriority: 1:48pm On May 04, 2019
Scorpiogal01:

Thanks.
Hello,
Angina is a type of chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart.
I am sorry to say but I don't know what the doctor want to flush ....pls beware of the clinics you go to
1..is your blood pressure high?
2. What's is your BMI?
3. Is there any history of heart disease in your family?
4. Have you ever been diagnosed of high blood sugar or are you diabetic
5. Have you ever been told you have high blood fat?
6. Do you smoke?
7. Do you exercise?
8. How old are you?

You can reply me through the whatsapp link below
Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by thiagoteres(m): 2:55pm On May 04, 2019
Doesn't add up at all.

I would advise you get a second opinion.
Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by lobell: 4:19pm On May 04, 2019
What is he flushing? Are you a toilet? and for 130k? That's some expensive shit.

Angina pectoris is lack of oxygen to the heart muscles. Your symptoms sounds like it is what you have. But irrespective, get yourself to a teaching hospital and see a consultant cardiologist pronto.

The implication of delaying is that the cells in your heart will begin to die off due to the lack of oxygen...you don't want that. No, you don't.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by 2Ballz(m): 4:29pm On May 04, 2019
scorpiogal:

He did a scan on my chest... that was all.

Better go back and sit him over on what that flushing is?
He should explain to you what he saw on the chest scanning that necessitate a flushing and how does it relate to Angina?
In fact,what is he going to flush?
Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by scorpiogal(f): 7:55pm On May 04, 2019
Thanks all... will definitely go to another hospital and get properly diagnosed.
Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by Luminary1(f): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
scorpiogal:
Thanks all... will definitely go to another hospital and get properly diagnosed.

How did you resolve yours? Currently having same issue.
Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by tabithababy(f): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
Scorpiogal01:

Thanks.

What are you flushing. teaching hospital or state straight
Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by scorpiogal(f): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Luminary1:

How did you resolve yours? Currently having same issue.

I just felt better after sometime... I took some drugs though.
Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by Luminary1(f): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2019
scorpiogal:

I just felt better after sometime... I took some drugs though.
What kind of drug's
Re: Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina by scorpiogal(f): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2019
Luminary1:

What kind of drug's

1. GSK Augumentine 625mg for 14 days its expensive but get it and it has to be GSK

2. Loratidine by Hovid get 1 sachet

3. Piriton cough expectorant get two bottles

4. Vitamin C

5. Flotac 1 sachet

6. Rabeprazole 1 sachet

7. Gestid syrup

(1) (Reply)

Covid 19 : Madagascar Covid 19 Solutions ,artemisia Leaf ,is It In Nigeria . / See What Lemon And Lemon Water Can Actually Do For You / Fat Girls Do Smell:is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.