Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars - Autos (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars (1171372 Views)

SOLD.....Registered Toyota Corolla - 2004 @ N1,200,000.00 / Registered Toyota Camry - 2005 @ N1,200,000.00 / SOLD.....Clean Registered Infiniti FX35 - 2007 @ N1.200,000.00 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by hastane: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2020
Googlemechanic:

Faults were reported.

Quality control officer.Welcome

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 06, 2020
So many sexy rides posted here
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Passionate888: 7:37am On Sep 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

So many sexy rides posted here that could really turn someone me on and make that person fantasize masturbating with the pics kiss kiss
Whedone Boss
More power to your elbow
How far your merchandise? Have you finally solved the problem of hanger?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:

How far your merchandise? Have you finally solved the problem of hanger?
Good morning, didn't get the message Sir
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by mikoladproperty: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Oga please am still waiting for your response
mikoladproperty:
Hello amdman
Pls how much should I budget for any of the following cars:
2005-2007 Corolla Sport
2008/2009 Camry v4 engine
2008/2009 Corolla

Thanks
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Passionate888: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

Good morning, didn't get the message Sir

The car perfume/scent that you're selling, you said when international flight resume that you'll rectify the problem of not being able to hang it in a car.
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ojialo(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2020
amdman:
2006 BMW X3

Battery and brakes due for replacement

143k miles

N1.6m
still available can I see the interior if possible?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Passionate888:

The car perfume/scent that you're selling, you said when international flight resume that you'll rectify the problem of not being able to hang it in a car.
oh wow, so we chatted already,
yeah, we got a clip type but then most persons preferred the gold-plated car diffuser because its classy and its oil highly, so highly concentrated that spending few minutes in a car its used, one would start perceiving on clothes worn

Still have a number of them (the one that's clipped to the ac vent) left, but no new shipments for it again, I have to acede to the wishes of customers.
Thanks for keeping in touch Sir as I look forward to your patronage kiss wink

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ojialo(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2020
ojeysky:

This one na over estimation, should not be more than 50k max
when I bought my Highlander from badagry to Onitsha I gave the driver 40k then bought fuel 20k do some police settlement about 8k so he is right

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ojialo(m): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=Goats post=93365712][/quote]how much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by talk2odim: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2020
Googlemechanic:

Faults were reported.

In as much as your actions cannot be discounted as uninforming to prospective buyers, I fear that your intentions are more selfish and at best questionable. Your antecedents suggests and leave trails of a translucent sinister intention. A reason why you appear to hide under a different moniker. It is good to engage people, but it must be done with both clean hands and a clear mind. We should learn to be careful with setting dangerous precedents that can thwart what we are trying to achieve.
"Each time we draw swords, we should not only consider what we are about to kill but also what we are allowing to live....."

I would advice amdman to be more intrusive with getting details (though past comments suggest proper preinspection before actual purchase) so as to avoid actions such as these that may be designed to put huge dents in the image he has been able to carve out for himself.

My two cents.....

23 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ChildofFavor: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2020
amdman:
2007 Pontiac Montana

No faults reported

178k miles

N1.3m

Has this been taken? And does the price involve clearing?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ChildofFavor: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2020
The heading of this thread is misleading. I have been searching the to see a car of 1.2m or less, I haven't seen any...

Someone should please explain to me.

3 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by gentlechyke(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2020
ChildofFavor:
The heading of this thread is misleading. I have been searching the to see a car of 1.2m or less, I haven't seen any...

Someone should please explain to me.

Start from the beginning of the thread. Dollar, personal interest and covid-19 happened to the prices you are seeing.

16 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by ChildofFavor: 10:47am On Sep 06, 2020
amdman:
2006 Mazda Tribute

No faults reported

190k miles

N1.2m

Has this been taken? And does the price includes clearing?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Passionate888: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2020
ChildofFavor:

Has this been taken? And does the price includes clearing?
The bolded is why the price range differs from the topic's own.

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by IMOHS(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Macsjebs:

oh wow, so we chatted already,
yeah, we got a clip type but then most persons preferred the gold-plated car diffuser because its classy and its oil highly, so highly concentrated that spending few minutes in a car its used, one would start perceiving on clothes worn

Still have a number of them (the one that's clipped to the ac vent) left, but no new shipments for it again, I have to acede to the wishes of customers.
Thanks for keeping in touch Sir as I look forward to your patronage kiss wink
How do I buy
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Googlemechanic: 12:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
talk2odim:

In as much as your actions cannot be discounted as uninforming to prospective buyers, I fear that your intentions are more selfish and at best questionable. Your antecedents suggests and leave trails of a translucent sinister intention. A reason why you appear to hide under a different moniker. It is good to engage people, but it must be done with both clean hands and a clear mind. We should learn to be careful with setting dangerous precedents that can thwart what we are trying to achieve.
"Each time we draw swords, we should not only consider what we are about to kill but also what we are allowing to live....."

I would advice amdman to be more intrusive with getting details (though past comments suggest proper preinspection before actual purchase) so as to avoid actions such as these that may be designed to put huge dents in the image he has been able to carve out for himself.

My two cents.....

Faults were reported.

What faults were reported?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
amliftedhigher:

Is this car in Nigeria?

No... it’s in Canada

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by talk2odim: 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2020
Googlemechanic:

Faults were reported.

What faults were reported?

Kindly read my post again. It is not centered on you as a person but more on the "invisible hand" in how you are doing what you are doing. The act seems honourable but it's the intention I doubt...

On the bolded, he said no faults reported. You came up with info on possible faults (which I repeat are faults that cannot be overlooked) which is applaudable but don't you think it would have been better if you had done so in a different way?
Don't you feel the way you presented such could paint him as one trying to mislead unsuspecting prospects?
Do you think it is possible he relied on info given till interest is shown and an inspection conducted? (Not that this is bullet proof excusable). In essence the bolded was a call to improve his methodology so he is not found wanting!
Keep doing what you are doing if you are certain your intentions are pure and devoid of any hidden agenda but understand that amdman though not perfect has brought succour of some sort to people who have dreaded the activities of dubious car dealers and set a new reference point.

If I were you and wanted to really help out without appearing sinister or sort i would have relayed the message like: "Hi amdman, I think you may be unaware but there are actually reported faults on this vehicle. Kindly find info to support this before a keen interest is shown. Cheers"

It is not what you say that always matters but rather how you say it. I hope my perspective is clearer to you now.
Do have a good day.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
sarris:
Deals are coming gradually, Amdman remember my request, 2008 mazda cx7. It's been over 3 months we have been on this deal.

2008 Mazda CX-7

Needs brakes change

99k miles

N1.85m

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 1:51pm On Sep 06, 2020
talk2odim:

My two cents.....

Thank you.

We source vehicles from different sources and the person that sent in that did not indicate faults.

However, whether or not faults are stated, deeper engagement with the owner and inspection (including test driving) are done when someone actually indicates strong interest in the vehicle. It does not make business sense to do a deep dive on a car that no one has indicated interest on.

Be rest assured that we are constantly working on improving our processes and have now introduced comprehensive vehicle history checks before making final buy decisions.

58 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Kreptic: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
talk2odim:

Kindly read my post again. It is not centered on you as a person but more of the "invisible hand" in how you are doing what you are doing. The act seems honourable but it's the intention I doubt...

On the bolded, he said no faults reported. You came up with info on possible faults (which I repeat are faults that cannot be overlooked) which is applaudable but don't you think it would have been better if you had done so in a different way?
Don't you feel the way you presented such could paint him as one trying to mislead unsuspecting prospects?
Do you think it is possible he relied on info given till interest is shown and an inspection conducted? (Not that this is bullet proof excusable). In essence the bolded was a call to improve his methodology so he is not found wanting!
Keep doing what you are doing if you are certain your intentions are pure and devoid of any hidden agenda but understand that amdman though not perfect has brought succour of some sort to people who have dreaded the activities of dubious car dealers and set a new reference point.

If I were you and wanted to really help out without appearing sinister or sort i would have relayed the message like: "Hi amdman, I think you may be unaware but there are actually reported faults on this vehicle. Kindly find info to support this before a keen interest is shown. Cheers"

It is not what you say that always matters but rather how you say it. I hope my perspective is clearer to you now.
Do have a good day.

But the man was right. He ran a background check and came up with a report.

Let's call a spade a spade.

6 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by valarinz: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
I see the lack of drama in a while is giving some people cause for concern, and they're hell bent on changing that status quo.

I don't know why I don't trust any moniker opened in the past 6 months and they're suddenly giving criticisms/advise on NL.... They always seem to be an alternate to me, like the guy above me.

Sorry If I just offended you oo, but thats how I feel and I believe many feel same way

20 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by talk2odim: 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kreptic:

But the man was right. He ran a background check and came up with a report.

Let's call a spade a spade.

I'm not sure you really read and understood my comments. I clearly pointed out the information he gave could not be "swept under the rug" and noted his efforts should be applauded , is that not saying he gave useful tips�‍♂️. My point was the intention which was based on certain antecedents which you will do good to intimate yourself with. So I fail to assimilate where the concept of "calling a spade a spade" comes to play in this scenerio. Some of us have been on this thread since it's inception and seen the many "battle scars." Please read both my previous posts again so you don't misrepresent my position.
Amdman has addressed the concern I raised and that's my objective. All we seek is continuous improvement and happy successful transactions. Thank you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by talk2odim: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
valarinz:
I see the lack of drama in a while is giving some people cause for concern, and they're hell bent on changing that status quo.

I don't know why I don't trust any moniker opened in the past 6 months and they're suddenly giving criticisms/advise on NL.... They always seem to be an alternate to me, like the guy above me.

Sorry If I just offended you oo, but thats how I feel and I believe many feel same way

Good observation......

4 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Alkason: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2020
amdman:
2006 Acura MDX

124k miles

No faults reported

N1.7m

Does it includes clearing?

1 Like

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by chukspd: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2020
talk2odim:

I love your presentation. Your words were clearly well chosen. Thumbs up bro

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by Saao(m): 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
amdman:
Please bear with us. We will respond to all pending enquiries tonight
hello bro, how much can I get rav4 2006 to 2010 model? And secondly time interval?
Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by amdman: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2020
Alkason:

Does it includes clearing?

Yes please

2 Likes

Re: N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars by tukopy: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
amdman:

Yes please

hello bro,
Please how much can Iand me a 2007, 2008 or 2009 Acura MDX?

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (349) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.