Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

"It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora (42692 Views)

Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... / Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals / "It Hurts Me When People Say Video Vixens Sleep With Directors" –Fagbemi Adesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by danieljoel759: 3:17am On May 04, 2019
The former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Vanessa Williams, popularly known as Vandora has revealed after uploading a photo that she feels hurt when people say she look older than her age. She came to her defense claiming that it is because she dress older that is why it looks that way.

See what she wrote...

"Treat me like a joke I will leave you like it’s funny...����...
TRUTH... it does hurt me when people say I look older than I am .... I am not petite... I wear a lot of makeup.... I dress older... act older.... and I have been through my own little stress in life....
I have come to terms with it... and I am happy with all of it..."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/05/it-hurts-when-people-say-i-look-older.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Richdad50(m): 4:11am On May 04, 2019
shocked

Nothing ages a woman faster than a reckless lifestyle accompanied by an insatiable urge to keep up with social trends. Makeup keeps the glow but a heavy one is burden to the skin. Two practical steps to a woman's younger looks is a healthy diet and a contented heart at peace with itself.

To reverse age is to advance what keeps you happy. A loving relationship energizes the underlying cells and a good man is the perfect antidote to wrinkles.

Richdad

236 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by MaddySav: 4:50am On May 04, 2019
Next!
angry

1 Like

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by jnrbayano(m): 4:51am On May 04, 2019
Validation from social media

Your life shouldn't depend on it

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by iornenge81(m): 4:51am On May 04, 2019
OK next
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Chinashopping84: 4:52am On May 04, 2019
if you are old you are old.

23 Likes

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by jnrbayano(m): 4:52am On May 04, 2019
Bet9ja7743:
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Yahoo boy. SARS members are coming

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by abbeyty(m): 4:53am On May 04, 2019
The way girls paint their face this day has contributed to high price of paint ine market

16 Likes

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by kittykollinxx(m): 4:54am On May 04, 2019
Truth is bitter baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Hoodbilonia: 4:56am On May 04, 2019
Too much worry

2 Likes

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Lexusgs430: 4:57am On May 04, 2019
Now that the Pandora is out of the box..... Vandora, take heart.........

7 Likes

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by ablelin: 5:12am On May 04, 2019
Who ask you. You better forget the political correctness of your fans on the social, do as I say and not do as I do. how many lives do you have to live that if must be to the dictates of those that don't have a better life than yours. let people say what belongs to their mind with their own mouth, stop looking for justification, you are yourself and nobody else...

Do you want to learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

2 Likes

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Omihanifa: 5:14am On May 04, 2019
Old men don release inside her body too much. hence the rapid ageing

2 Likes

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Soljaboi44(m): 5:18am On May 04, 2019
maybe the commenter below me will have something to say...
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by jeroncomputers(m): 5:23am On May 04, 2019
Fact, but you look pretty too, I hope they also told you that too? kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by rex444(m): 5:23am On May 04, 2019
Oya girls come oooh. ..is it true that too many make up wrinkles the face
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by CChillz: 5:26am On May 04, 2019
I wear a lot of makeup.... I dress older... act older.... and I have been through my own little stress in life....

you have actually stated the real cause of what makes you look older, but saying that you've come to terms with it is fallacy since you stated that it still hurts you

3 Likes

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by jeroncomputers(m): 5:28am On May 04, 2019
Omihanifa:
Old men don release inside her body too much. hence the rapid ageing
some people are crazy sha

1 Like

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by jeffizy(m): 5:32am On May 04, 2019
rex444:
Oya girls come oooh. ..is it true that too many make up wrinkles the face
They are still under TGIF annointing. Wait till 10am, they'll come around.
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Nobody: 5:35am On May 04, 2019
The simple truth is that she is lying about her age.

I know how most girls will be thirty and they tell you 24, yet you won't know. So, for Vandora to look starkly different from what she brandishes as her age means she greatly mutilated her age.

Football age on fleek.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Nobody: 5:35am On May 04, 2019
The simple truth is that she is lying about her age.

I know how most girls will be thirty and they tell you 24, yet you won't know. So, for Vandora to look starkly different from what she brandishes as her age means she greatly mutilated her age.

Football age on fleek....

1 Like

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Emlexpepenazi: 5:37am On May 04, 2019

And it hurts, u will be vexing. Nne my advice to u is this. reduce the number of matured ife poking in and out of u so that u can know the feeling of freshness nwa. Ekwusigom

1 Like

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Hibiscuss(m): 5:39am On May 04, 2019
Problem tie niyen.

1 Like

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by shawnfamous(m): 5:39am On May 04, 2019
Yes u look older than ur age
Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by BabbanBura(m): 6:13am On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Nothing ages a woman faster than a reckless lifestyle accompanied with an insatiable urge to keep up with social trends. Makeup keeps the glow but a heavy one is burden to the skin. Two practical steps to a woman's younger looks is a healthy diet and a contented heart at peace with itself.

To reverse age is to advance what keeps you happy. A loving relationship energizes the underlying cells and a good man is the perfect antidote to wrinkles.

Richdad

Bravo!

1 Like

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by Nobody: 6:24am On May 04, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Nothing ages a woman faster than a reckless lifestyle accompanied with an insatiable urge to keep up with social trends. Makeup keeps the glow but a heavy one is burden to the skin. Two practical steps to a woman's younger looks is a healthy diet and a contented heart at peace with itself.

Richdad
cheesy
You deserve my respect...

2 Likes

Re: "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora by BABANGBALI: 6:25am On May 04, 2019
Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Rides On Horse To Armani BuzzBar’s Birthday Party (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) / Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.