Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,022 members, 7,849,116 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

I’ve Been Sleeping With Harlots To Deceive My Members - Prophet Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’ve Been Sleeping With Harlots To Deceive My Members - Prophet Confesses (785 Views)

"Women Are Very Easy To Deceive"- Kidnapper Who Lures Girls Via Facebook / My Father Has Been Sleeping With Me – Fatima Usman (Video) / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Harlots To Deceive My Members - Prophet Confesses by arinze198(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2019
A 47-year old acclaimed prophet, Emmanuel David, of the Apostolic Faith Church, Taiwo Bus Stop in Ejigbo area of Lagos, has confessed that he had been sleeping with prostitutes in different hotels for the past six years in order to deceive his members that he was not committing adultery.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Prophet David made the confession after he was arrested for trapping a lady, ruining her life through false prophecies and impregnating her.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/ive-sleeping-harlots-deceive-members-prophet-confesses/

Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Harlots To Deceive My Members - Prophet Confesses by Nukilia: 9:22am On May 04, 2019
Where is this world going to? Chai!

When you tell our girls to stop following false prophets dem no go hear word!

What a world....
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Harlots To Deceive My Members - Prophet Confesses by Olalan(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2019
Dumb excuse.......the man na serial fornicator
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Harlots To Deceive My Members - Prophet Confesses by BlackfireX: 12:18pm On May 04, 2019
Yoruba pastor.....

Shiooooor
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Harlots To Deceive My Members - Prophet Confesses by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:23pm On May 04, 2019
cry cry
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Harlots To Deceive My Members - Prophet Confesses by ultimatekint(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yoruba pastor.....

Shiooooor
you are not alright,ok?
Re: I’ve Been Sleeping With Harlots To Deceive My Members - Prophet Confesses by IamD18: 3:39pm On May 04, 2019
You are not the first and will never be the last.

(1) (Reply)

Security Man Caught Having Sex With Student / Female Secondary Student Finds Pe-nis In Her Food (video) / Househelp Dies After Faking Her Death To Rob And Blackmail Her Employers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.