Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. (3446 Views)

Six Ways To De-stress After A Long And Hard Work Week / Hard Work Does Not Pay If The Right Things Are Not Done / Which Is Equivalent To Success, Hard Work, Smartwork, Luck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by Tunchi101(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2019
Hello guys. Straight to the matter. I am a graduate and I've been working for a private firm who has been paying minimum wage for a salary for a while now and trust me, its not been easy but i thank God though. I've been able to save up 150k plus after like two years and I believe its time i moved on from this company and start something of my own as man don find work tire no see.

Please I would appreciate any ideas. I am based in Lagos. Thanks in anticipation and God Bless.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by carbon1224(m): 11:57am On May 04, 2019
You still need to work harder 150k cannot start you a good business but try and enroll it in treasure bill for a year and work more Atleast 500k will do a little starting a business.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by Tunchi101(m): 12:13pm On May 04, 2019
carbon1224:
You still need to work harder 150k cannot start you a good business but try and enroll it in treasure bill for a year and work more Atleast 500k will do a little starting a business.
HMM
embarassed
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by sky4r: 2:07pm On May 04, 2019
get a practical skill like snacks making puff puff egg roll.
Those guys doing it by the road side are making it.
150k is more than enough to start with.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 04, 2019
sky4r:

Nice One....

Make sure you don't invest more than 80% of ya capital into whatsoever business you starting. Seek for a trusted partner & pool resources together.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by MisterKings(m): 10:29pm On May 04, 2019
1. You can start an internet business. Sometime in 2015, I was able to do somethings that worked. I launched an ebook and video and made about $600 after which I still sold the website for $70 or so. When I tried again I failed (I know what went wrong) and after all these years I have been afraid to try again till now I am thinking of doing it again. We can team up together or you contact me to teach you everything I did (for a fee of course). Starting the business will not cost as much as 50k. There are other ways to make money online that cost less but take a long time to achieve results.

2. You can earn more than what you earn now if you can learn more skill related to your job so you can fire your boss and or become a consultant in your field.

3. You can actually host a seminar teaching people what you know or getting someone to teach people what they know. I have some ideas that might help you if we can strike a deal.

4. You can start an ecommerce website or start selling items on Konga and jumia. simply import your items and post them up. If you don't know how I can give you a few pointers.

5. You can start a transport or delivery business by getting a bike. I believe you can get a descent bike for that amount.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by Tunchi101(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2019
sky4r:
been in my mind for a while though.... I just guess I need to learn more abt it and find a partner
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by Tunchi101(m): 7:22am On May 05, 2019
lordskid:

Nice One....

Make sure you don't invest more than 80% of ya capital into whatsoever business you starting. Seek for a trusted partner & pool resources together.
totally agree with you. Thanks man

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by Tunchi101(m): 7:23am On May 05, 2019
MisterKings:
1. You can start an internet business. Sometime in 2015, I was able to do somethings that worked. I launched an ebook and video and made about $600 after which I still sold the website for $70 or so. When I tried again I failed (I know what went wrong) and after all these years I have been afraid to try again till now I am thinking of doing it again. We can team up together or you contact me to teach you everything I did (for a fee of course). Starting the business will not cost as much as 50k. There are other ways to make money online that cost less but take a long time to achieve results.

2. You can earn more than what you earn now if you can learn more skill related to your job so you can fire your boss and or become a consultant in your field.

3. You can actually host a seminar teaching people what you know or getting someone to teach people what they know. I have some ideas that might help you if we can strike a deal.

4. You can start an ecommerce website or start selling items on Konga and jumia. simply import your items and post them up. If you don't know how I can give you a few pointers.

5. You can start a transport or delivery business by getting a bike. I believe you can get a descent bike for that amount.
interesting. Do you think hire purchase for the bike would make sense?
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by MisterKings(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2019
Tunchi101:
interesting. Do you think hire purchase for the bike would make sense?

Why would you do that when you have almost complete cash to get one. Hire purchase, I hear can charge virtually twice the original price and some owners are selfish. They might get you into trouble just to get back the bike after you have worked one million years for it.

So close your eyes and get one. Last I heard it was between 150k to 200k.

Courier service is a real need few companies are looking into. Imagine charging less than a normal courier service. In a day you can be sure to make at least N1000 for just one delivery.

But you need to save more money. If you could save 150k in 2yrs that means you have been saving less than 7k a month. If you had saved 10k a month by now you would have more than 150k.

Lastly all these things we are all saying and advising you is rubbish if you do not have passion in what you are doing. In the end you will drop what you have done with the money and look for something else. Passion is key.

I was learning hair at one time in my life not because I like making hair but because I saw guys making good money in hair making plus chics wey person go get join. But alas I fell off the horse because I hated the whole process when things were going wrong in my learning process. Now I am in to video production and that is where I belong. Only passion will help you stand your ground. Find your passion first

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 05, 2019
you're even lucky this is weekend.
play 5 odd....... 150000 * 5 = 750000
you can start something with that. 150k in this buhari erra is nothing to write home about.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by Tunchi101(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2019
MisterKings:

Why would you do that when you have almost complete cash to get one. Hire purchase, I hear can charge virtually twice the original I fell off the horse because I hated the whole process when things were going wrong in my learning process. Now I am in to video production and that is where I belong. Only passion will help you stand your ground. Find your passion first
thank you very much for this. Real appreciated!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by MisterKings(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2019
Tunchi101:
thank you very much for this. Real appreciated!
No problem bro
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by doggedfighter(f): 11:51pm On May 05, 2019
MisterKings:

Why would you do that when you have almost complete cash to get one. Hire purchase, I hear can charge virtually twice the original price and some owners are selfish. They might get you into trouble just to get back the bike after you have worked one million years for it.

So close your eyes and get one. Last I heard it was between 150k to 200k.

Courier service is a real need few companies are looking into. Imagine charging less than a normal courier service. In a day you can be sure to make at least N1000 for just one delivery.

But you need to save more money. If you could save 150k in 2yrs that means you have been saving less than 7k a month. If you had saved 10k a month by now you would have more than 150k.

Lastly all these things we are all saying and advising you is rubbish if you do not have passion in what you are doing. In the end you will drop what you have done with the money and look for something else. Passion is key.

I was learning hair at one time in my life not because I like making hair but because I saw guys making good money in hair making plus chics wey person go get join. But alas I fell off the horse because I hated the whole process when things were going wrong in my learning process. Now I am in to video production and that is where I belong. Only passion will help you stand your ground. Find your passion first

Is video production same as video editing.
Can you teach me?
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by MisterKings(m): 11:58pm On May 05, 2019
doggedfighter:

Is video production same as video editing.
Can you teach me?

Video production means from the shoot with camera to editing. Video editing is editing the video. So I do video production and yes I do one on one training on video editing and or production or just camera shoot. Plus I am presently working on a 2 day seminar for video editing for later this year
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by doggedfighter(f): 12:02am On May 06, 2019
MisterKings:

Video production means from the shoot with camera to editing. Video editing is editing the video. So I do video production and yes I do one on one training on video editing and or production or just camera shoot. Plus I am presently working on a 2 day seminar for video editing for later this year

Where are you based?
And how lucrative is this skill?
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by MisterKings(m): 12:27am On May 06, 2019
doggedfighter:

Where are you based?
And how lucrative is this skill?

I am based in Igando (for now) and I must say its a skill that can place you anywhere especially if you know your onions. You can work for a media firm (I work in Wale Adenuga Productions) or on your own (I own my business as well >>> shizimedia.com), Once you are putting yourself out there you will gain the momentum required to be known for the job and a single job from a client can range from 10k to as much as 100k
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by doggedfighter(f): 11:56am On May 06, 2019
MisterKings:

I am based in Igando (for now) and I must say its a skill that can place you anywhere especially if you know your onions. You can work for a media firm (I work in Wale Adenuga Productions) or on your own (I own my business as well >>> shizimedia.com), Once you are putting yourself out there you will gain the momentum required to be known for the job and a single job from a client can range from 10k to as much as 100k

I'm really interested in learning this skill but distance is a problem since I'm based in Anambra.Is there a way you can help
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by MisterKings(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2019
doggedfighter:

I'm really interested in learning this skill but distance is a problem since I'm based in Anambra.Is there a way you can help

Wow...Video editing I can send you tutorial videos for camera I cant teach you from here because that requires hand on training.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by doggedfighter(f): 3:45pm On May 06, 2019
MisterKings:

Wow...Video editing I can send you tutorial videos for camera I cant teach you from here because that requires hand on training.
Camera as in video coverage
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by PointBlankFOREX: 1:28am On May 07, 2019
Well, the most important thing is that you've realized that you're on the wrong side of the cashflow quadrant.. Why don't you make a decision and quit leveraging your time for peanuts.... Come learn how to trade FOREX.. It's a sure way to financial freedom bruv and the fastest way to do that is by making money even while you sleep... Like the famous saying goes," a day has enough time, you just have too many excuses"

Check signature..
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by MisterKings(m): 9:42am On May 07, 2019
doggedfighter:

Camera as in video coverage

Yes. But you need to have a camera for that
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by doggedfighter(f): 7:06pm On May 19, 2019
MisterKings:

Did you forget me cry cry cry
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by xpresseeve: 7:22pm On May 19, 2019
Tunchi101:
Hello guys. Straight to the matter. I am a graduate and I've been working for a private firm who has been paying minimum wage for a salary for a while now and trust me, its not been easy but i thank God though. I've been able to save up 150k plus after like two years and I believe its time i moved on from this company and start something of my own as man don find work tire no see.

Please I would appreciate any ideas. I am based in Lagos. Thanks in anticipation and God Bless.

Very impressive.

My advice is that you start some small business on the side that brings younanlittke cash daily/weekly. There are small businesses you can invest in with a maximum capital outlay not exceeding 50k that will earn you at least 5k per week. You could us this to;

1. Earn extra income tgus augmenting your monthly salary.

2. Learn thr ropes of trading in terms of both pros and cons.

3. Seek guidance as regards the best business avenue you should venture into ultimately.

4. Create time to use extant resources to grow your confidence and knowledge base.

5. Form alliances and grow a robust customer base for your products.

On the whole I like your commitment to improving your self without seeking a get rich quick model.

Many opportunities abound for young people now in Nigeria especially for the very discerning ones who do not look down on any earning model.

Wishing you luck.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by ultimate77(m): 12:01am On May 20, 2019
Man, I'm work in onitsha.. I'm a computer engineer and I am planning on starting an ICT hub in asaba. I would have started a long time but I had some challenges. I have the whole skills ranging from computer maintenance repairs networking, web design, coding, software engineering, CCTV, server installation and all others. Just mention. I can teach you all this as well within a short time and you will learn so quick. We will also hire projectors and we provide the setup services too. I actually needed investors who has passion as me. I have boys who I have trained from ph who I can employ to work as I teach them some other skills for free.

I have all plans written out. All I just need is a zealous and transparent person as a partner. If we can meet up, I'll show you what I have sorted out and we discus further.

I'm an IT professional. Check my signature to chat me up
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by emmybiz(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2019
Tunchi101:

Bro, I base in Anambra too. With 150k you can make good return investing in short term agro investment . Am ready to guide you for free or even go into partnership with u.

contact me on whatsapp or call 07019057779
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by Richnero(m): 5:56am On May 21, 2019
ultimate77:
Man, I'm work in onitsha.. I'm a computer engineer and I am planning on starting an ICT hub in asaba. I would have started a long time but I had some challenges. I have the whole skills ranging from computer maintenance repairs networking, web design, coding, software engineering, CCTV, server installation and all others. Just mention. I can teach you all this as well within a short time and you will learn so quick. We will also hire projectors and we provide the setup services too. I actually needed investors who has passion as me. I have boys who I have trained from ph who I can employ to work as I teach them some other skills for free.

I have all plans written out. All I just need is a zealous and transparent person as a partner. If we can meet up, I'll show you what I have sorted out and we discus further.

I'm an IT professional. Check my signature to chat me up
interested in this but based in Lagos.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by ultimate77(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2019
Richnero:

Business can negotiate your location change. My brother, I have toured 32 states plus FCT not because I want to tour but learning and trying to make sure money is made.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by ultimate77(m): 1:34pm On May 21, 2019
Richnero:
My brother, business if you really want to do it you will be ready to relocate better still talk it out.

I have toured 32 states in Nigeria from age 14 to now learning as well as figuring out what to do. It hasn't been easy at all. But this is the dream actually. We can chat on whatsap to get acquainted if you have similar vision and zeal. I just don't like people void of transparency.
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by MisterKings(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2019
doggedfighter:

Did you forget me cry cry cry

No. You said you are in anambra, so I thought it might not be possible. Anyway reach me DM on Instagram @kingSHIZL
Re: I Need Your Help Guys! I've Been Able To Save 150k After Hard Work. by waley007(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2019
ultimate77:

My brother, business if you really want to do it you will be ready to relocate better still talk it out.

I have toured 32 states in Nigeria from age 14 to now learning as well as figuring out what to do. It hasn't been easy at all. But this is the dream actually. We can chat on whatsap to get acquainted if you have similar vision and zeal. I just don't like people void of transparency.

how can I contact u bro ... Whatsapp or any

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professionals, Career Guides, Experienced Chemists, Please Come In Here! / Please How Do I Make Money Online With My Smartphone / Free Business, Trading And Investment Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.