Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,748 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Am Suspecting This Letter To Be Fraudlent, Pls Somebody Should Prove Me Wrong - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Suspecting This Letter To Be Fraudlent, Pls Somebody Should Prove Me Wrong (1515 Views)

A Graduate Job Seeker Brought This Letter To My Office / Pls Somebody Help Need A Job As A Factory Worker / Wact Assessment, I Am Suspecting This Letter To Be Fraudlent, Pls Prove Me Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Suspecting This Letter To Be Fraudlent, Pls Somebody Should Prove Me Wrong by udokpuenyi(m): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2010
Notification of your Appointment Letter:

Applicant Name: IREOGWU UGOCHUKWU

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of Mobitel Company Limited, Victoria Island. Lagos State Nigeria.

We have received your application and CV which has passed through screening and was confirm suitable, you have been confirm capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with Mobitel Company Limited and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values.

Employees would have to provide a Scan copy of their Nigerian National I.D card along with the copy of your Affidavit of Guarantee which you procure from the Lagos State High Court through Alban Law Chambers to the company before your interview date, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs, the Company now makes it mandatory for every shortlisted candidates to summit an Affidavit of Guarantee from the Law Court in Nigeria. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be sure, kindly note that you are to print your Appointment Letter which you will present to the company.

ALBAN LAW CHAMBERS
Direct Communications Unit - Ikoyi Lagos State.

Email: albanlawchambers@live.com
Tel: +2348168138368

Contact Person: Barr. David Alban
Designation: Attorney And Solicitor.

Kindly, contact the Attorney as soon as you received this mail to scheduled date he can be able to procure your working Affidavit of Guarantee from the Lagos State Law Court which you will also present to the company on your arrival date.

Your Interview Date: 22nd September, 2010.

Interview Venue: Victoria Crown Plaza Hotel Limited, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria @ 292B Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Time: 1: 00 pm

Salary on Monthly bases: N100, 000 ( One Hundred Thousand Naira)

We wish you success towards your chosen careers

From the Desk,
of the Human Resources Manager,
Mobitel Company Limited.
E-mail: mobitelnigrecruit@gmail.com
Tel: +234-8089890938
Fax: +234-1-776-7771-01
Re: I Am Suspecting This Letter To Be Fraudlent, Pls Somebody Should Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2010
This is fake. They want to make money for the lawyer
Re: I Am Suspecting This Letter To Be Fraudlent, Pls Somebody Should Prove Me Wrong by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2010
This is fake. They want to make money for the lawyer
Re: I Am Suspecting This Letter To Be Fraudlent, Pls Somebody Should Prove Me Wrong by Spyker: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
udokpuenyi:

Notification of your Appointment Letter:

Applicant Name: IREOGWU UGOCHUKWU

This is an Affirmation that your Experiences and Qualifications where found suitably qualified for the requirements of Mobitel Company Limited, Victoria Island. Lagos State Nigeria.

We have received your application and CV which has passed through screening and was confirm suitable, you have been confirm capable of working with our company, we hereby present to you the soft copy of your Appointment Letter which proofs that you have been employed to work with Mobitel Company Limited and We employ staff based on four core values namely Productivity, Talent, Ambitions and Character and we expect all our staff to exhibit these Core values.

Employees would have to provide a Scan copy of their Nigerian National I.D card along with the copy of your Affidavit of Guarantee which you procure from the Lagos State High Court through Alban Law Chambers to the company before your interview date, Due to past experiences the company has had with International and local staffs, the Company now makes it mandatory for every shortlisted candidates to summit an Affidavit of Guarantee from the Law Court in Nigeria. This ensures that any staff coming to work with us will be sure, kindly note that you are to print your Appointment Letter which you will present to the company.

ALBAN LAW CHAMBERS
Direct Communications Unit - Ikoyi Lagos State.

Email: albanlawchambers@live.com
Tel: +2348168138368

Contact Person: Barr. David Alban
Designation: Attorney And Solicitor.

Kindly, contact the Attorney as soon as you received this mail to scheduled date he can be able to procure your working Affidavit of Guarantee from the Lagos State Law Court which you will also present to the company on your arrival date.

Your Interview Date: 22nd September, 2010.

Interview Venue: Victoria Crown Plaza Hotel Limited, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria @ 292B Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Time: 1: 00 pm

Salary on Monthly bases: N100, 000 ( One Hundred Thousand Naira)

We wish you success towards your chosen careers

From the Desk,
of the Human Resources Manager,
Mobitel Company Limited.
E-mail: mobitelnigrecruit@gmail.com
Tel: +234-8089890938
Fax: +234-1-776-7771-01

An appointment letter comes after an interview has been conducted and salary is not needed to conduct an interview.
This is fraud and why is it that in this IT age, Mobitel does not have a website?
Re: I Am Suspecting This Letter To Be Fraudlent, Pls Somebody Should Prove Me Wrong by sats: 8:10pm On Sep 20, 2010
i dont need my degree to know that dis is a scam
Re: I Am Suspecting This Letter To Be Fraudlent, Pls Somebody Should Prove Me Wrong by uzezi82(m): 7:11pm On May 16, 2011
Poorly written letter. Hardly compelling. What else, Ignore 'em.
Re: I Am Suspecting This Letter To Be Fraudlent, Pls Somebody Should Prove Me Wrong by tayoTFC(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2011
, scammmmmmmmerr same foolish people sending appointment letter to ppl on johnholt plc, thunder will fire this ppl, EFCC WILL SOON NAB them

(1) (Reply)

Civili Engineers And Geologists Needed In Portharcourt / Graphic Designer For A Magazine - Part-time Employment/work From Home / Latest Graduate Recruitment!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.