Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma (44499 Views)

Nawa! fans MOCKS Chioma as Video of Davido PRESSING and SQUEEZING her B.R.E.A.S. / Big Brother Turns Down Dorathy’s Request During First Appearance At Diary Sessio / Davido Mocks Chioma's Brother Peruzzi For Making Love To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by unclesoyo: 1:07pm On May 04, 2019
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunyolo, has taken to her Instagram page celebrate her brother whom she regarded as a celebrity chef, while saying Chioma’s Chef title is fake.

Kemi Olunloyo’s bother Shola Olunyolo, who is based in the United States, is an engineer, but recently got certification as a celebrity chef in the state of Philadelphia.

She wrote;

”My brother has not visited Nigeria since he left Jan 1st 1985. He went to America to join me to study engineering and later found his niche and became a Celebrity Chef in Philadelphia, USA just like I studied Pharmacy then niched later in Journalism and Public Relations.
__
One year he asked my mom to come over and use a whole weekend to teach him how to cook all the Nigerian foods we ate as kids. It was me and Shola that always watched my mom cooking. I’m a gourmet cook, Shola is a CHEF. This is why I asked Chioma @thechefchi not to settle for fake titles. I am not a trained chef, I can cook anything but to do it professionally, get the training. Anyone who wants to hear my brothers interview on Nigerian ceremonial foods #Jollofrice and company.. should go to the page www.splendidtable.org or visit @splendidtable”

https://lailasnews.com/kemi-olunloyo-mocks-chioma-as-her-brother-turns-celebrity-chef/

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by pillzthadrugz(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2019
Why has this Kemi of a lady swore to remain bitter about davido and people around him. People can be so committed to hating that they forget to live their lives......
She is just the advance version of tonto dikeh.
Both will do better in acrimony II.

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by StarUp: 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
Nawao... Even this bros don tire for Kemi and Davido matter...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
pillzthadrugz:
Why has this Kemi of a lady swore to remain bitter about davido and people around him. People can be so committed to hating that they forget to live their lives......
She is just the advance version of tonto dikeh.
Both will do better in acrimony II.
...has...sworn...Davido...Tonto Dikeh...Acrimony...

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by LeafMeAlone: 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
Na wa for this woman o
Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by deebee13(f): 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
Hate or love her, she makes sense sometimes!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by Moloso(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
OK...
Next please
Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by Gabbyayo(m): 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
sad

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by Reelmii: 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
hmmmm

some people no just get work
well... amebo is her hubby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by BIXYBABE: 2:30pm On May 04, 2019
yeepa. Were re
Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by Pavore9: 2:31pm On May 04, 2019
Sigh....why compare Chioma with your brother who should be in his 50s and old enough to be her father! sad

17 Likes

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by mytime24(f): 2:31pm On May 04, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by wholenezer(m): 2:31pm On May 04, 2019
this old cargo is crushing on Davido big time *spits

4 Likes

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by Secjohnkerry: 2:32pm On May 04, 2019
unclesoyo:
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunyolo, has taken to her Instagram page celebrate her brother whom she regarded as a celebrity chef, while saying Chioma’s Chef title is fake.

Kemi Olunloyo’s bother Shola Olunyolo, who is based in the United States, is an engineer, but recently got certification as a celebrity chef in the state of Philadelphia.

She wrote;

”My brother has not visited Nigeria since he left Jan 1st 1985. He went to America to join me to study engineering and later found his niche and became a Celebrity Chef in Philadelphia, USA just like I studied Pharmacy then niched later in Journalism and Public Relations.
__
One year he asked my mom to come over and use a whole weekend to teach him how to cook all the Nigerian foods we ate as kids. It was me and Shola that always watched my mom cooking. I’m a gourmet cook, Shola is a CHEF. This is why I asked Chioma @thechefchi not to settle for fake titles. I am not a trained chef, I can cook anything but to do it professionally, get the training. Anyone who wants to hear my brothers interview on Nigerian ceremonial foods #Jollofrice and company.. should go to the page www.splendidtable.org or visit @splendidtable”

https://lailasnews.com/kemi-olunloyo-mocks-chioma-as-her-brother-turns-celebrity-chef/

Mama wants to trend
Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by Blacksavage: 2:32pm On May 04, 2019
Dem don swear for this woman.. Awon werey...
Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by visijo(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2019
Every man needs a woman who is a lady by day and a sexual goddess by night.... Men, am I communicating?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by simonlee(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2019
This mumu afonja no go get sense abi?

3 Likes

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by lonelydora: 2:33pm On May 04, 2019
Like or hate Kemi but there is always an atom of truth in whatever she says. Especially when it's a rumour

7 Likes

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by quincyshakur(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2019
Afonja an hatred b lik 5&6....Dis old cago of a woman dey crush on Davido lik mad she jus dey xpress her feelings in a negative d same way Tonto d run her mouth about Churchill cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by umarshehu58(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2019
From tonto to kemi

Controversies everywhere
Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by adewest1999(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...has...sworn...Davido...Tonto Dikeh...Acrimony...
oshey na you be naira land autocorrect abi

8 Likes

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by oyetunder(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2019
Yoruba says it is sweet to watch the display of mad person as long as such individual is not one's child. Look at how the social media is allowing those who are mad to be exposing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by oyetunder(m): 2:35pm On May 04, 2019
sad
Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by OnlyGodcanjudge: 2:35pm On May 04, 2019
StarUp:
Nawao... Even this bros don tire for Kemi and Davido matter...
it should be for Kemi matter shey Davido get time for her n
Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by Houseofglam7(f): 2:35pm On May 04, 2019
This woman is too educated,it's rotting her brain undecided
Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 04, 2019
Make OBO kukuma give dis woman belle make we for hear word cos e clear say na wetin she want be that
Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by Egjeh5555: 2:36pm On May 04, 2019
Prove below
Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by TheAngry1: 2:37pm On May 04, 2019
This woman is a sick witch! angry angry angry

Tueh! Kemi. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by Adakintroy: 2:37pm On May 04, 2019
why this woman struggling to reach nigerians. But Davido that makes a fool of them all the time they respect.

She is saying to work or perform as a celebrity chef, you need clearance. Something Chioma does not have. Yet perform as one. Anyone can cook..(she even claim she can). But to do so and perform for anyone you need certification. Not just household cooking skills.

But Nigerians will not hear her. She is just a crazy woman.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shola Olunyolo, Kemi Olunloyo's Brother Turns Celebrity Chef, She Mocks Chioma by Adakintroy: 2:37pm On May 04, 2019
Nigerians are dumb very dumb that's is why this woman is struggling to reach them. But Davido that makes a fool of them all the time they respect.

She is saying to work or perform as a celebrity chef, you need clearance. Something Chioma does not have.Yet perform as one. Anyone can cook..(she even claim she can). But to do so and perform for everyone you need certification. Not just household cooking skills.

But Nigerians will not hear her. She is just a crazy woman.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's 35th Birthday Dinner Photos. Tobi Bakre Carries Her / Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.