Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

TB Joshua, Others Are My Children When It Comes To Spiritual Aspect - Obinim - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua, Others Are My Children When It Comes To Spiritual Aspect - Obinim (588 Views)

Bishop Obinim Arrested And Fined For Illegally Using Strobe Lights And Siren / Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua, Others Are My Children When It Comes To Spiritual Aspect - Obinim by Metrixnews: 2:24pm On May 04, 2019
The self-acclaimed ‘Angel’ on earth and general overseer of International Godsway church, Bishop Daniel Obinim, says popular pastors including Chris Oyakhilome, Benny Hinn, Alph Lukau and Prophet TB Joshua are his children “in terms of Spiritual aspect.”

Bishop Obinim made this comment at his church in Ghana recently.

The Ghanaian Pastor boldly stated that he respects the pastors in question but were nowhere closed to him when it comes to spiritual aspect.

His words: “I respect Pastor Chris, TB Joshua, Benny Hinn, and the other prophets but in terms of the Spiritual aspect, they are my children,” he said.

“They are my children. Go and ask them, they know me spiritually. Talking about spiritual ways, they know me.

“Benny Hinn is a healer, he can heal you; Benny Hinn is a preacher, he can preach, and deliver you but in terms of spiritual ways, he’s nowhere close to me,” Bishop Obinim stated.

Speaking further, the Ghanaian Bishop said when he places a curse on someone, no one can lift it.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/05/benny-hinn-tb-joshua-pastor-chris-are-my-children-when-it-comes-to-spiritual-aspect-bishop-obinim/

@lalasticlala

Re: TB Joshua, Others Are My Children When It Comes To Spiritual Aspect - Obinim by BlackfireX: 2:29pm On May 04, 2019
So which spiritual things?

Con men
Re: TB Joshua, Others Are My Children When It Comes To Spiritual Aspect - Obinim by OnPointMan(m): 2:45pm On May 04, 2019
BlackfireX:
So which spiritual things?

Con men
so his own is to place curse shocked shocked grin
Re: TB Joshua, Others Are My Children When It Comes To Spiritual Aspect - Obinim by Taraj01(m): 3:06pm On May 04, 2019
They use the kingdom of God for their Badt Badt things. You're all Ritualists..
Re: TB Joshua, Others Are My Children When It Comes To Spiritual Aspect - Obinim by Abfinest007(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2019
laughable.he said, if I place curse on anyone no one can unturn it ok oh come n place d curse on our politicians
Re: TB Joshua, Others Are My Children When It Comes To Spiritual Aspect - Obinim by sexy74(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2019
My brother the earlier he does it the better
Abfinest007:
laughable.he said, if I place curse on anyone no one can unturn it ok oh come n place d curse on our politicians

(1) (Reply)

Are You At Home Just! / See Wife Of COZA Pastor Speak Profoundly About Her Husband / The Devil, You Can’t Abort Or Destroy My Destiny!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.