Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky (22059 Views)

Femi Adebayo And Dayo Amusa Clash Over Bobrisky's Best Female Dressed Award / Anita Joseph Blasts Uche Elendu, Asks If She Is A Witch / Charles Awurum Warns Regina Daniels Not To Play With Any Other Man [video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by vickayo: 3:51pm On May 04, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Controversial Actress Anita Joseph blast veteran actor Charles Awurum after he blasted Bobrisky for been gay and given a role in Nollywood movies. Gistvic reports.

We could recall Charles had taken to social media to share a video which he slammed Bob alongside every Nollywood producers who has featured Bob in their movie.

Charles in the video dragged Bobrisky for being gay adding that curses will befall all the Nollywood directors who are featuring the cross-dresser in movies, which in turn is teaching the younger generation to be gay.

Anita said actor Charles Awurum has no right to lay curses on people that gave Bobrisky A role because he isn't Jesus Assistant.

She wrote:
"Dear Sir you have no Right to lay curses on people that gave @bobrisky222 @bobrisky222 a roleSo in other wards your saying he shuld not earn a living? Because say wetin happn?Be ready Bec @bobrisky222 is getting more roles�@charlesndawurum am sorry you have no such rightyou’re not JESUS Assistant �"

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/you-are-not-jesus-assistant-anita.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by Shelumiel: 4:00pm On May 04, 2019
Boborisky is a shame to the black race

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by Alamu1111: 5:17pm On May 04, 2019
Rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by zues007(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2019
So what
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by nairalee(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2019
So much noise about Bob risky.

Just know that the more you hate him the more you talk about him. The more you talk about him the more popular you're making him. The more popular he is, the more brands wanna get associated with him. The more appearances he gets the richer he becomes. So at the end of the day your hatred for him is his propelling factor into wealth and popularity.

Afterall its a free world. Let him/she/it be him/her/itself as long as it doesn't affects others negatively. As Shakespeare would say "Much Ado about nothing"

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2019
Hmm
Please is bobrisky an Actor or an Actress

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by ednut1(m): 5:17pm On May 04, 2019
Which films these guys dey act self Actress indeed

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 04, 2019
I been think say na my man, Charles Inojie. Him for use mouth rearrange Anita.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by MrImole: 5:18pm On May 04, 2019
Oloshos parading themselves everywhere....

22 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by horlique(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2019
Are you also a lesbian ABI bisexual..
What is wrong is wrong... Being gay and dressing like a lady still fucking men is crazy

19 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by Nobodyperson: 5:18pm On May 04, 2019
Jesus was a transgender.
Only few people know this.
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by SmellingAnus(m): 5:18pm On May 04, 2019
Lol... Nollywood dey use us dey more popular
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by Olalan(m): 5:19pm On May 04, 2019
Bobrisky is just a love-vendor
Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by chiedu7: 5:19pm On May 04, 2019
Does anybody need to be Jesus's assistant to know that being gay is wrong?

The Anti-Christ is gonna be gay, so if you're gay it clearly shows that Satan owns you.

Dan 11
36  And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. 

37  Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Nobodyperson:
Jesus was a transgender.
Sorry Jesus has no sin.

Heb 4
 14  Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast ourprofession. 

15  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet with out sin.

You must be talking of the paedophile Mohamned.
Whom married Aisha when she was just 6 yrs old.

Hadith of Muslim, volume 2, #3309
Aisha reported: Allah’s Messenger married me when I was six years old.

To show how depraved Mohamned was, he went on to f@ndle the baby, imagine.

Hadith Bukhari (6:298) -
Muhammad would take a bath with the little girl and f@ndle her.

12 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by Sheriman(m): 5:20pm On May 04, 2019
Asan Awon Lesbian ninu Nollywood

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by NwaOhafia: 5:20pm On May 04, 2019
Thanks God I don't watch Nollywood, just imagine me and my kids watching borisky undecided as in how? As in where?? As in who??

The downfall on Nollywood is very close, cos I don't see most Christian and Muslim home watching a movie with that dude

9 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by MrImole: 5:21pm On May 04, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Jesus was a transgender.

Another inane person on the loose move.

22 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by kaen1317: 5:21pm On May 04, 2019
Homosexuality and everything bobrisky stands for is wrong. I stand with Charles on this one

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by don4real18(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Jesus was a transgender.
Should we be concerned of your mental state? grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by deebrain(m): 5:25pm On May 04, 2019
I 100% agree with what Charles said.

I mean someone comes up to state a correction about an ill, and you see people screaming "don't judge", " you are not perfect ", it's not your business" etc etc.

I can't imagine people that are talented with their dignity, going through so much rigorous auditions to even get a waka pass role, and one person with personality confusion, lands a wonderful role! Where is justice for the people with dignity?

Won't be surprised though. Our nollywood gave us a Tonto Dike

8 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by MrImole: 5:25pm On May 04, 2019
How they don't find "this" disgusting baffles me...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by TANID(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2019
No Respect Again For elders

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by Temple1288(m): 5:29pm On May 04, 2019
From Regina Daniels to Tonto Dike now Bobrisky. A beg, Nairaland make una upgrade!

Many things are happening around the world already..

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by Nobodyperson: 5:29pm On May 04, 2019
chiedu7:
Does anybody need to be Jesus's assistant to know that being gay is wrong?

The Anti-Christ is gonna be gay, so if you're gay it clearly shows that Satan owns you.

Dan 11
36  And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. 

37  Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Sorry Jesus has no sin.

Heb 4
 14  Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast ourprofession. 

15  For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet with out sin.

The fact you Christians fails to realise the same people who gave you Christianity are the same people who enslaved you and are currently dumping the religion. cheesy
Even pope Francis accepts gay people.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Blasts Charles Awurum Over Bobrisky by mytime24(f): 5:31pm On May 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Storm Airport With Gifts For Tonto Dikeh In Ghana / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Traditional Outfit For A Party / Yemi Alade And Her "Ovasabi Band" Perform In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.