Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,215 members, 7,842,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

You Can Start Car Importation From USA On A Mini Budget - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / You Can Start Car Importation From USA On A Mini Budget (408 Views)

I Want To Buy A Mini Bus For Hustle, / How To Start Car Business In Nigeria And Make 5m Naira Per Each Car You Sale / Free Vehicle History For Cars From Usa & Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Start Car Importation From USA On A Mini Budget by maigemuu: 8:57pm On May 04, 2019
I am certain not everyone is privy to the information i am about revealing here.

I stumbled on a colleague who has been into car importation business for a while and in the cause of our discussion, he revealed to me how i can cash big importing "salvaged cars" from USA right from my phone without any agent. I really like any other did not take him serious but began to take him serious when he said he imported 165 cars in total last year and has imported close to 55 cars from january till date and on one occasion made a significant profit of N1,300,000:00 on a single car he bought as salvaged from the USA. In a bid to convince me, he took me to some 5 cars he just cleared awaiting repairs by his mechanics.

Mehn the cars were awesome to say the least. I marvelled at the "before" and "after" of some of the cars already completed and i left stunned.

I didn't leave empty as expected. he shared an ebook with which he learnt all without knowing anyone in the USA.

Check the ebook https://ecom.flexyconceptz.com/go/car-importation-from-home/.
Re: You Can Start Car Importation From USA On A Mini Budget by maigemuu: 11:29am On May 05, 2019
Mini
Re: You Can Start Car Importation From USA On A Mini Budget by maigemuu: 9:17am On May 06, 2019
Yes
Re: You Can Start Car Importation From USA On A Mini Budget by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 13, 2019
maigemuu:
I am certain not everyone is privy to the information i am about revealing here.

I stumbled on a colleague who has been into car importation business for a while and in the cause of our discussion, he revealed to me how i can cash big importing "salvaged cars" from USA right from my phone without any agent. I really like any other did not take him serious but began to take him serious when he said he imported 165 cars in total last year and has imported close to 55 cars from january till date and on one occasion made a significant profit of N1,300,000:00 on a single car he bought as salvaged from the USA. In a bid to convince me, he took me to some 5 cars he just cleared awaiting repairs by his mechanics.

Mehn the cars were awesome to say the least. I marvelled at the "before" and "after" of some of the cars already completed and i left stunned.

I didn't leave empty as expected. he shared an ebook with which he learnt all without knowing anyone in the USA.

Check the ebook https://ecom.flexyconceptz.com/go/car-importation-from-home/.

Lot of free info here at nairaland....google.com.,.YouTube

Who will buy..ur guide
Re: You Can Start Car Importation From USA On A Mini Budget by maigemuu: 7:30am On May 30, 2019
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used Very Clean 2009 Toyota Corolla For Quick Sale / Newly Arrived Lexus 07 Plus Venza 015 / Very Clean Tokunbo Volkswagen Jetta 2005 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.