Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash (1209 Views)

Kidney For Sale / We Activate, Register And Exchange Your Pinkcoin For Cash / A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash ..07033003023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by pepekhali(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2019
I have a friend of mine who is willing to sell his kidney for cash (n15m upwards). Buyer urgently needed
Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by Trini4000(m): 12:31am On May 05, 2019
Nawa o!
Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by iamalfry(m): 12:48am On May 05, 2019
Trini4000:
Nawa o!

1 Share

Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by Nobody: 6:57am On May 05, 2019
No contact information
Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by pepekhali(m): 12:32pm On May 05, 2019
07033003023. Text only
Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by famouscargo4u: 1:23pm On May 05, 2019
It is way cheaper than that now as there are many attributable costs involved. Hospital, travel, etc. If you agree 5m, let's talk.
Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by JohnNgene: 1:39pm On May 05, 2019
Hmmm... The donor should please be very careful o!

Wicked people can deceive him, remove his two kidneys and replace it with one weak kidney. They might pay him the millions they promised him afterwards, but he won't live more than one or two years after the procedure.

3 Likes

Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by yesloaded: 2:27pm On May 05, 2019
pepekhali:
I have a friend of mine who is willing to sell his kidney for cash (n15m upwards). Buyer urgently needed
Tell your friend to look for other legitimate means to make money

Selling his/her is not the best way to make fast money

1 Like

Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by somehow: 2:51pm On May 05, 2019
yesloaded:

Tell your friend to look for other legitimate means to make money

Selling his/her is not the best way to make fast money

E.g
Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by Omnig: 3:00pm On May 05, 2019
Your friend or u?

1 Like

Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 05, 2019
Selling your kidney and getting money won't bring you hapiness, its more fulfilling to donate it to somone that needs it and you will have peace and be happy.

2 Likes

Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by pepekhali(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2019
famouscargo4u:
It is way cheaper than that now as there are many attributable costs involved. Hospital, travel, etc. If you agree 5m, let's talk.

Contact
Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by somehow: 10:34pm On May 06, 2019
lagostaxiguy:
Selling your kidney and getting money won't bring you hapiness, its more fulfilling to donate it to somone that needs it and you will have peace and be happy.

Why not help him financially then?

1 Like

Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by sleepking(m): 2:35pm On May 25, 2019
is it your kidney....plz I want to sell mine also 10m last
Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by jeffsummers(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2021
famouscargo4u:
. I want to sell my kidney for 5m. Lets talk
Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by uthlaw: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
somehow:

Why not help him financially then?
start yahoo or join kidnappers!
Re: A Willing Donor Ready To Sell Kidney For Cash by DeBond01: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Pls any serious kidney buyer should chat me up I'm selling it at fair price

(1) (Reply)

If You Own A Business, Get In Here. / Get Electricals fittings For Your Building Project. / How Smart Nigerians Make Money Online Apart From Yahoo+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.