Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh (23309 Views)

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker / Pt2: T.B Joshua Made Us To Suck His Dick Before Every Service - VIDEO / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by jaysport: 12:33am On May 05, 2019
Indian Sikh accepts Christianity watching Emmanuel TV broadcasts

Vikramjeet Singh, an Indian who was brought up in a devout Sikh family, has shared on Facebook how the videos of Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua on Emmanuel TV changed his life and faith.

Joshua is the Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations.

Singh, who hails from Faridabad, the largest city in the north Indian state of Haryana, said despite his religious upbringing, he wasn’t particularly “spiritual or connected to God through Sikhi” until some challenges he encountered caused him to probe deeper.
He added: “As time passed, I encountered some problems which made me think about who is God. From that day, I started searching for God in my own religion Sikhism.”

According to Vikramjeet, he religiously read the Sikh Scriptures known as “Guru Granth Sahib” in his search for solace.

“I used to do go to the temple daily and do seva (acts of selfless service)as well but none of these changed my problems; they even became worse,” he wrote.
“Then I started searching for God in other religions as well. I chanted Hanuman Chalisa (a Hindu hymn) and read many spiritual books. I even went to a mosque but didn’t find peace,” Singh continued.

His search for help led him to YouTube where the Indian typed into the search bar: “Miracles from God,” in his quest for meaning.

“I found a video named: ‘TB Joshua Healing People In Jesus Name,’” Singh explained, referring to a clip from the popular Christian station Emmanuel TV based in Lagos, Nigeria.

“I saw the complete video and he cured a man who had cancer. He healed him completely and I said to myself, ‘What I have just seen?’”

Singh was shocked at what he witnessed and decided to delve deeper, watching countless more videos of miracles on Emmanuel TV online.

“I saw more videos of TB Joshua where he was healing HIV patients, people with tumours, cancer etc. I thought, ‘If this man can heal people in Jesus’ name, perhaps Jesus can help me too.’”

The remarkable footage he witnessed demonstrated power he had never previously witnessed and soon became the catalyst for an incredible change in his life.
“After that, I started searching for people who pray for people in Jesus’ name in India. I found a pastor who prayed for me. I was in hurry to get healed but didn’t know that Jesus had something even bigger for me,” Singh continued.

The more interested he grew in Christianity, the more the message of Jesus began to resonate within him.
He said: “As time passed, they started telling me that Jesus died for my sins but He never sinned. That word punctured my heart! I thought, ‘Why would someone else die for my mistakes, for my sins?’ On that day, I asked for forgiveness and mercy from Jesus.”
Ever since that decision, Singh’s life radically transformed.

He said: “Trust me – He gave me the peace which I was searching for! That peace showed me that Jesus is the true God.”

The Indian is now sharing his testimony in the hope that others too will be inspired to learn from his own experiences.

“Be smart and make Jesus your Lord and Saviour today,” he advised. “You never know when your time will come. Hell and Heaven is real and Jesus is the only way to Heaven!”

Emmanuel TV is the world’s most watched Christian ministry channel on YouTube, with over 1.2 million subscribers.

Singh’s moving testimony was subsequently shared on T.B. Joshua’s official Facebook page.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/indian-sikh-accepts-christianity-watching-emmanuel-tv-broadcasts/amp/%3ffbclid=IwAR1nmaosgoc1WQQOfBTHsIv_7raz0bHoLj5OUoTfaCJ6u6g-C7qn4i_WpOE

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by jaysport: 12:48am On May 05, 2019
sikh

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by TANID(m): 2:56am On May 05, 2019
How Do I Know I Can Trust You ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by lepasharon(f): 3:41am On May 05, 2019
LIES.

9 Likes

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by letitrainnow(m): 8:32am On May 05, 2019
All Glory to God.

Praise the Lord, ..... Hallelujah!!!

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by gurunlocker: 8:32am On May 05, 2019
They did not threaten him with death after conversion, unlike some people!

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Bassurge: 8:32am On May 05, 2019
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Fash20: 8:33am On May 05, 2019
Lions linux
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by fakuta(f): 8:33am On May 05, 2019
Hope he is not a terrorist in disguise
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by chudez0147(m): 8:33am On May 05, 2019
Hallelujah..
But dou know how many Christians joining other religions every day??
My opinion though!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Heylius(m): 8:34am On May 05, 2019
Is a free world
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Ekejoestar(m): 8:35am On May 05, 2019
lepasharon:
LIES.

Are you saying Jesus can't do it, my dear there is nothing God cannot do, just believe.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by martineverest(m): 8:37am On May 05, 2019
chudez0147:
Hallelujah..
But dou know how many Christians joining other religions every day??
My opinion though!
especially Nigerian Christians practicing traditional religion and using it to acquire wealth and power

1 Like

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by jerad90: 8:38am On May 05, 2019
Really?
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by midolian(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2019
This sikh is really sick

2 Likes

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Pabloosas(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2019
Hallelujah

5 Likes

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Pidginwhisper: 8:40am On May 05, 2019
Emmanuel!! cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Nobody: 8:42am On May 05, 2019
From frying pan to fire grin gullible man.

3 Likes

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Funjosh(m): 8:42am On May 05, 2019
Praise be to God.

5 Likes

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by kaen1317: 8:42am On May 05, 2019
Well done. Why is it that anyone is free to comment on any Christian related thread on nairaland but when it comes to an Islamic related thread all kinds of restrictions are put into place? Please anyone that knows why should enlighten me cos am not understanding

33 Likes

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Nobody: 8:43am On May 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Topmaike007(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2019
Wow, I just like Emmanuel don't know why maybe because of his philanthropical nature or what?

6 Likes

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by mmadu5(m): 8:44am On May 05, 2019
that is good news

6 Likes

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2019
You have made the best decision of your life. Jesus Christ remains the only way to gain eternal life. There is no other way given to man that he might be saved except through Jesus Christ.
You are welcome Sir and I pray that my lord Jesus will sustain u till the end. Amen

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by chudez0147(m): 8:45am On May 05, 2019
martineverest:
especially Nigerian Christians practicing traditional religion and using it to acquire wealth and power
The whole damn thing is confusing... I mean, if there's no god anywhere someone should please tell us.
Me personally no go dey happy if one day I wake up con hear say nothing like haven and hell. E go too pain me!!
Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by DAYOODS(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2019
lepasharon:
LIES.

What will you say b4 ?
I pray you never encounter life threatening problem,like cancer ,HIV ,kidney stone ,brain tumor ,etc.
You will then know the difference between lies and truth.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by bewla(m): 8:49am On May 05, 2019
TANID:
How Do I Know I Can Trust You ?
with what

2 Likes

Re: Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh by Nobody: 9:19am On May 05, 2019
The only pastor without Private jets

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2017 Prophecies / TB Joshua Resigns From Announcing Football Prophecies / Bakare Explains Why Pastors Get Away With Fake Prophecies In Nigerian Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.