Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,568 members, 7,847,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Moment When Ghanian Undertakers Danced And Threw The Corpse On The Ground- VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment When Ghanian Undertakers Danced And Threw The Corpse On The Ground- VIDEO (914 Views)

Yahoo Boys Bathing On A Burial Ground (Video) / 3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / Gloria Onyedikachi Obinna Killed By Husband, Put The Corpse In His Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment When Ghanian Undertakers Danced And Threw The Corpse On The Ground- VIDEO by akintade59: 1:07am On May 05, 2019
A video went viral on Twitter, some Ghanian undertakers were spotted dancing energetically with the Casket which contains the corspe.

The Casket fell on the ground, and the Undertakers were seen in the video fleeing from the Burial ceremony.

Watch the video:https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/05/moment-when-ghanian-undertakers-danced.html

Re: Moment When Ghanian Undertakers Danced And Threw The Corpse On The Ground- VIDEO by akintade59: 1:08am On May 05, 2019
Re: Moment When Ghanian Undertakers Danced And Threw The Corpse On The Ground- VIDEO by mekuso89(m): 4:59am On May 05, 2019
Chaii see gbege!!
Re: Moment When Ghanian Undertakers Danced And Threw The Corpse On The Ground- VIDEO by markidoo(m): 5:45am On May 05, 2019
Double wahala for the dead body. I just wonder why the relatives of dead people allow undertakers to swing, throw and do all that display and stunts with the corpse of their beloved ones. If I ever die make no undertaker try am with me, cos I will be their worst nightmare.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Pictures Of The “Fake” Palm Oil She Bought In Abuja / See How A 1st Wife Sends Her 7-yr-old Daughter To Kill 2nd Wife’s 3-day-old Baby / Don’t Get Scammed By This Method Like I Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.