Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure (21277 Views)

Leo Mezie Is Down With Kidney Problem Again & In Serious Pain (Photos) / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure Again! Chioma Okoye Calls For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Praizeupdates: 4:48am On May 05, 2019
Popular nigerian singer and activist Eedris Abdulkareem has reacted to the recent report of a nigerian soldeir Emmanuel who is down with kidney failure and needs only 8million for kidney transplant ignored by government.

He blasted the government for ignoring the nigerian soldeir like that.

Watch the Below

http://www.praizenews.com/eedris-abdulkareem-reacts-to-nigerian-soldeir-who-is-down-with-kidney-failure/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Praizeupdates: 4:49am On May 05, 2019
Watch The Video => HERE

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Gisters: 5:02am On May 05, 2019
cool
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by itspzpics(m): 12:31pm On May 05, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 05, 2019
Nigeria is simply divided into the elite and the masses

14 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 05, 2019
angry
It is sad that this is happening to a man who is serving his country at the expense of his own life. I'm also calling on the government to help him.

But on the other hand, I tend to agree with Kaen1317. Most soldiers drink and smoke excessively. They should be given proper health education. Excessive drinking and smoking contributes to kidney problems and it is getting too frequent these days, especially among actors.

8 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by oluwasegun007(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2019
Thumbs up bro...
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by kaen1317: 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
A soldier deserves it all

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by AbikeDabiri: 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
Quick recovery bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Ebimor96: 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
Nigeria is simply divided into the elite and the masses
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Ebimor96: 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
cool angry
cool angry shocked
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by nairalee(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2019
I don't understand why Nigerian government will spend billions to sponsor pilgrimage (which is directly enriching the host nation's tourism) and cannot sponsor the medical operation of a soldier that has risked his life to save the nation. If you go to military hospitals like 44 Hospital in kaduna you will ask yourself if this nation is not cursed

28 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by StrikeBack(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2019
Hmmmm

Let me keep my comment to myself
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by iammo(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2019
cry

Religious body should please help him, we know Army are useless, once you cant carry a riffle they discharge you without pay

3 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by namiji2598: 5:02pm On May 05, 2019
if he wants to help let him help and save the guy

we all know that our country does nt care
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Tempofabu: 5:03pm On May 05, 2019
wish others could learn now and up their game and do well too because the power you use today may nor be available tomorrow. our forces are used and dump but some of them still are wicked
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by ogbsleeky(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2019
plz sell off this country, give me my own share,nd let me walk away,, mtchee
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Akpacha(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2019
Eedris always tell it as it was.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by blessedweapon(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2019
Naija..........which way?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Oseghaefrank: 5:07pm On May 05, 2019
It’s really pathetic and heartbreaking after reading your script,how did we get to this point is mind boggling.
nairalee:
I don't understand why Nigerian government will spend billions to sponsor pilgrimage (which is directly enriching the host nation's tourism) and cannot sponsor the medical operation of a soldier that has risked his life to save the nation. If you go to military hospitals like 44 Hospital in kaduna you will ask yourself if this nation is not cursed

2 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by davillian(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2019
Nigerian Government doesn't give a flying fuxck about anyone.

4 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by nairalee(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2019
Oseghaefrank:
It’s really pathetic and heartbreaking after reading your script,how did we get to this point is mind boggling.

We got here ever since we paid more attention to religion, tribe, political party sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by OnlyGodcanjudge: 5:23pm On May 05, 2019
namiji2598:
if he wants to help let him help and save the guy

we all know that our country does nt care
and you think eedris get 8 million for hand

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by ekestic1976(f): 5:24pm On May 05, 2019
Idris, wetin dey inside your right cheek?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by eagleeye2: 5:31pm On May 05, 2019
iammo:
cry

Religious body should please help him, we know Army are useless, once you cant carry a riffle they discharge you without pay
What about the government he serves?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Nigerian Soldier Who Is Down With Kidney Failure by Nukilia: 5:49pm On May 05, 2019
davillian:
Nigerian Government doesn't give a flying fuxck about anyone.

You're a smart guy!

IQ 100

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danny Young Calls Waje A Legend, Slams The Music Industry / PHOTOS: Wasiu Alabi Pasuma And Sir Shina Peters Perform At 1lagosfiesta / Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.