Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

How To Make Money Blogging With Google Adsense Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money Blogging With Google Adsense Blog (660 Views)

Easy Blogging With Chatgpt: My Experience & New Journey / Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging / Adsense + Blog For Sale For Just #8kk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Blogging With Google Adsense Blog by Passstyle(m): 12:42pm On May 05, 2019

How to make money blogging with Google AdSense blog. Millions of blogs are already monetized by Google AdSense contextual advertising network. Here, most blogging for beginners are getting approval just for those quality post writing.

MAKE MONEY BLOGGING WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE
Google Adsense is the best advertising network but, the main thing you need is discipline. If you forget to follow those rules, terms and agreements then, you will get banned without any life line. So, i must recommend you that you read full article and understand carefully.

Also, if you found any questions or confusion then, don’t forget to ask your questions in comment box. So, let’s get started with how to make money blogging with Google AdSense. I’ve created 3 Perfect steps for starting a Google AdSense blog as a blogging beginner.

STEP 1. PICK RIGHT NICHE, DOMAIN NAME & HOSTING.
Google AdSense is biggest ads network and it works on all type of blog niches. So, make sure that you pick that type of blog niche which is very familiar with your education, talent and passion.

Don’t follow any one. Think like what you like and how much you can write about any topic? Well, make sure that you at least write 200 posts on your blog in your first 1 year of blogging.

Best blogging niche for Google AdSense.

Health & Fitness.
Sports & Legal games.
Technology.
Finance.
Make Money Online.
Management & Business.
Manufacturing Industry.
Relationship Blog.
Traveling & Adventure &
Tax & Money management.
If you’ve passion in any of these category then, you will get good amount of high paying advertisements on your website. But, wait you have to follow my all steps to get your Google AdSense blog approved and make money blogging with Google AdSense blog.

You must need to invest your money into WordPress Hosting. WordPress is a best content management system which is also loved by Google AdSense Advertisements. So, buy your hosting with hostgator.com & Install your WordPress & Start your AdSense Blog.

STEP 2. START KEYWORD RESEARCH & BASIC PROCESS.

Contniue Read How to Make Money Blogging With Google AdSense Blog

(1) (Reply)

We’ve Been Nominated For The 2019 BAKE Blog Awards / Affordable Landing/squeeze Pages For Your Affiliate Business / Advice Me On What To Do My Western Union MTCN Transaction Not Found,#to received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.