Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only (11571 Views)

Any Nigerian Gay Guys In The Usa. / Check Me Out And See How Sweet I Am/for Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by microbilo(m): 1:53am On Sep 21, 2010
I am in need of a handsome, cute, sexy and nice gay guy for friendship and so on, If you are interested e-mail me at: microbilocom@gmail.com . send your pictures while e-mailing me. Thanks. This tread is only for gay guys, Please do not voilate my human right by going against my rule. Only gays are invited. , kiss smiley

2 Likes

Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 2:13am On Sep 21, 2010
Please don't be upset with me for responding. If I may ask, are you openly gay?
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by microbilo(m): 2:19am On Sep 21, 2010
Well, Since you wanna know, yes in some terms and no in some terms But am Gay. Thas the only thing I know.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 2:37am On Sep 21, 2010
I'm sorry, I didn't wanna seem nosy. I'm all for gay rights and I'm a gay right activist so I tend to be a bit intrigued when I come across someone who is gay/lesbian/bi/transgendered and is Nigerian.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by microbilo(m): 2:51am On Sep 21, 2010
I seems to be interested in your view, but your profile shows that your a female. How can you be a gay activists. If so, I love your work, it is time Africans are allowed to express their sexuality like the westerners . I am behind you. Have a nice tour at Naira-land.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 2:56am On Sep 21, 2010
microbilo:

I seems to be interested in your view, but your profile shows that your a female. How can you be a gay activists. If so, I love your work, it is time Africans are allowed to express their sexuality like the westerners . I am behind you. Have a nice tour at Naira-land. 

I don't have to be a man to be a gay rights activist or gay rights supporter. Anyway, hope you find what your looking for here on the dating and meet-up zone section.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by HighChief4(m): 3:48am On Sep 21, 2010
Chineke meeeeeee, what is going on with Nigerians these days? Where is our culture and moral values
@OP
how can you put this kinda crap up and tell us(straight guys) not to comment. What kinda rights are you pple even talkin about? who gave you such rights? Gay stinks and devilish. You guys should stop telling God that He is not perfect. Inked_Nerd am really disappointed in you, if not that you are my sister(as i presume you are from Enugu) I would have cursed you. Ok I am anti-gay activist. We don't need perverts as Nigerians pls. Am sure there are still so many of you on Nairaland but i will always pray 4u because evil spirit has taken over your soul. I know I don't have right to choose who one loves, but what is wrong is wrong, if God wanted you to be gay, why giving u a D I CK and not a P U S SY. You know the world is coming to an end when Nigerians publicly claim they are gay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 6:21am On Sep 21, 2010
High_Chief:

Chineke meeeeeee, what is going on with Nigerians these days? Where is our culture and moral values
@OP
how can you put this kinda crap up and tell us(straight guys) not to comment. What kinda rights are you pple even talkin about? who gave you such rights? Gay stinks and devilish. You guys should stop telling God that He is not perfect. Inked_Nerd am really disappointed in you, if not that you are my sister(as i presume you are from Enugu) I would have cursed you. Ok I am anti-gay activist. We don't need perverts as Nigerians pls. Am sure there are still so many of you on Nairaland but i will always pray 4u because evil spirit has taken over your soul. I know I don't have right to choose who one loves, but what is wrong is wrong, if God wanted you to be gay, why giving u a D I CK and not a P U S SY. You know the world is coming to an end when Nigerians publicly claim they are gay.

If your disappointed in me then that's fine, its not like I'm gonna lose any sleep because of it. You have your views and I have mine.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by HighChief4(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

If your disappointed in me then that's fine, its not like I'm gonna lose any sleep because of it. You have your views and I have mine.

My luvly sister i knw u not gonna lose any sleep and you have your own views, but the act is totally wrong. Its something devilish, not because the mainstream society does not accept it but in every aspect of it. Would you want your son to be a gay?
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
High_Chief:

My luvly sister i knw u not gonna lose any sleep and you have your own views, but the act is totally wrong. Its something devilish, not because the mainstream society does not accept it but in every aspect of it. Would you want your son to be a gay?

Honorable chief [hehehe], there are worse things in this world than being gay. I'd rather have a gay son than have a son who's living in a pseudo world where gays/lesbians/bisexuals/and the transgendered are depicted as the enemy. There are wars going on in many countries, there is poverty left and right, there are unjust governments and you want me to sit around and worry about the "evils" of homosexuality. No thank you, I think I'll pass on that one. Its not about mainstream society. I'm pretty sure your going to argue that its wrong because the Bible says so. As a Christian, are you not supposed to love all of God's children? Look, I've already told you, you and I have different views and I have no intentions of trying to convince you otherwise. You have your beliefs and I have mine. Plain and simple.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by microbilo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 22, 2010
Thank Inked Nerd, for your defence, it is time people start minding their business. Whether am gay or not none of your business. You High Chief or whatever you call yourself, I think you should your business in putting your scattered home in order rather telling how to leave my life. By the way, are so sure of all your children, relatives and friends. Maybe you should check them before checking on me. Like I said before it is for gays and those that love gay men. How I wish you would take this your behaviour to the streets of California and they would mop you to death. I have this advice for you Mr.High Chief "Do Mind your Business" and let me mind mine. Bleep you, High Chief.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 8:12pm On Sep 22, 2010
No problem, my best friend is gay so this hits close to home for me. I'll leave your thread now so I won't clog is with nonsense areguements. Have a good day my dear kiss
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by kboy84(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2010
inked nerd , u just disappointed me.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2010
And so what? Why should I be bothered by that kboy84? Abeg, take your business elswhere. Sorry microbilo.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by HighChief4(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2010
microbilo:

Thank Inked Nerd, for your defence, it is time people start minding their business. Whether am gay or not none of your business. You High Chief or whatever you call yourself, I think you should your business in putting your scattered home in order rather telling how to leave my life. By the way, are so sure of all your children, relatives and friends. Maybe you should check them before checking on me. Like I said before it is for gays and those that love gay men. How I wish you would take this your behaviour to the streets of California and they would mop you to death. I have this advice for you Mr.High Chief "Do Mind your Business" and let me mind mine. bleep you, High Chief.
My friend u need help, u don't even sound normal. And pls dont talk about what u can't give, u can't make children so u don't know anything about that. Seems u turned a gay after a serious heartbreak. With all these your frustration. . .why don't you try using the ropes as rat poison can't work
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by daduke2k(m): 12:40am On Sep 23, 2010
Ok, lemme chip in sumtin here. First mr poster, its true dat every 1 has a ryt 2 his choice of lifestyle bt lets luk at dis psychologically. If ur dad was gay or ur mum was a lez would u hav eva been born? Females are creatd wit sexual appeal 4 males. Dey hav every thin dat sexualy satisfies a man. Sumtyms i wonda wot givs guyz lyk u pleasure in ur fellow man's body, a hole is a hole bt pussies are a mile diff frm a,ss,holes 4 cryin out loud. U fundle ur felow man ryt? Nw wot s it abt his body dat u dnt hav? Just 4 d records i d rada manage a son dat m.,a,s.t u!rbates dan a homo. Just kip foolin urself and blame it on d choice of a damnd lifstyle. Fools yall are.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by kboy84(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2010
daduke2k:

Ok, lemme chip in sumtin here. First mr poster, its true dat every 1 has a ryt 2 his choice of lifestyle bt lets luk at dis psychologically. If your dad was gay or your mum was a lez would u hav eva been born? Females are creatd wit sexual appeal 4 males. Dey hav every thin dat sexualy satisfies a man. Sumtyms i wonda wot givs guyz lyk u pleasure in your fellow man's body, a hole is a hole bt pussies are a mile diff frm a,ss,holes 4 cryin out loud. U fundle your felow man ryt? Nw wot s it abt his body dat u dnt hav? Just 4 d records i d rada manage a son dat m.,a,s.t u!rbates dan a homo. Just kip foolin urself and blame it on d choice of a damnd lifstyle. Fools yall are.

nice one guy,
kboy84:

inked nerd , u just disappointed me.

I now believe not everyone is normal here, sure you are a lesbian.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by bkbabe97y(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2010
Wow, they got gays in Africa now too? hehehehehhe. The world is indeed coming to an end!
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2010
kboy84:

I now believe not everyone is normal here, sure you are a lesbian.

Lmao, so because I support gay rights I'm a lesbian? Your a joke!! Sweetie, I suggest you crawl out of that primitive little cave you've been living in a step into the 21st Century. Get over yourself. What someone else does in thier bedroom is non of your business.

1 Like

Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by ice234: 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2010
post which part of the body u go insert ur sim card
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by microbilo(m): 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2010
Thanks Inked Nerd, for telling what they should know, Okay let look at the side of Occult and Cultism, which most great men of our there nation are into. What about Nigeria University were student cult is talk of the town, student get into that for protection and so on, What about bribery and corruption and liquidation of public fund, But folks except "Inked Nerd" are here to direct on what to do in my bedroom which is my privacy. I think, if you all have better things to do, you better join presidents facebook page and tell him a better way to move Nigeria forward. Not here trying to Nagg me out of Nairaland  with your holy than dawn attitude.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2010
Tell am. They act like the homosexuality is anything new. Its has been around before they were born and it will remain after they are dead. Them continuously arguing like that is like beating a dead horse. For all they know some of their forefathers could have gay.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by daduke2k(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
@op, first ur 'nagg' spels nag. And it is holier dan thou, ok? Then, i knw homosexuality is wot we shld accept among us nw as d trend bt lets luk at it dis way, if God had creatd adam and anoda adam, wuld there b cain and abel? Lets say u dnt believ in God, wot pleasure wuld u derive frm ur felow man's hard muscld body? Tel me.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by ice234: 11:52pm On Sep 23, 2010
Nigeria don spoil oh see the guy dey support his actions. chia i weep for u
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by microbilo(m): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2010
Great contribution Inked Nerd, It they should know, they are wasting their dem time tell us what to do and what not to do. This is democracy not Military regime or era.  Why don't tell complains much on Lesibian, but rather they face gay men. I think it is one side judgment. Maybe most of there girls are lesbians, that why they keep silence on that issue. Anyway Inked Nerd, you are the kind of person we need at US Supreme Court at California and Nigerian Supreme Court at Abuja to address this issue once and for all. Thanks so much for your contribution. ''Inked Nerd'' Since you're still in school in US, maybe when you finish I would secure you are high paying job like: $300,000 to $500,000 per annum. what do say to that.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 12:11am On Sep 24, 2010
microbilo:

Great contribution Inked Nerd, It they should know, they are wasting their dem time tell us what to do and what not to do. This is democracy not Military regime or era.  Why don't tell complains much on Lesibian, but rather they face gay men. I think it is one side judgment. Maybe most of there girls are lesbians, that why they keep silence on that issue. Anyway Inked Nerd, you are the kind of person we need at US Supreme Court at California and Nigerian Supreme Court at Abuja to address this issue once and for all. Thanks so much for your contribution. ''Inked Nerd'' Since you're still in school in US, maybe when you finish I would secure you are high paying job like: $300,000 to $500,000 per annum. what do say to that.

Amen my brother. I've been wanting to start an ad agency in Lagos. As for me being in politics, its funny that you mentioned because I wanted to study law before I decided on advertising. Once again, I am sorry for turning your thread into a circus. I didn't mean it. I hope all can be forgiven cry
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by daduke2k(m): 12:15am On Sep 24, 2010
Ofcourse it is onesided becos we are suposd 2 fight and nt join in. U are just simply pathetic and u surely nid help. All yall gays.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by microbilo(m): 12:26am On Sep 24, 2010
Thank you Inked Nerd, Apology accepted. May be after law, do contact via e-mail. I would like to hire you as one of My Company Attorney for International company matters. I am the Founder and Current President and CEO of Microbilo Corporation International Ltd. UK-US and Nigeria as well.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 12:33am On Sep 24, 2010
Yay, Inked's got a job waiting for her after grad school. Yay me. I will definitely look you up wink
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by HighChief4(m): 3:18am On Sep 24, 2010
microbilo:

Thank you Inked Nerd, Apology accepted. May be after law, do contact via e-mail. I would like to hire you as one of My Company Attorney for International company matters. I am the Founder and Current President and CEO of Microbilo Corporation International Ltd. UK-US and Nigeria as well.
Is this high profile thing what you use as a bait to catch your victims that will come and sample their n.yash 4u? So sorry, nobody is falling 4 this, your dictions already contradicted what you posing to be. A S S W I P E!!!
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by microbilo(m): 3:53am On Sep 24, 2010
High Chief, you are not welcomed in my gathering. You seems to course confuse in my territory. What is wrong offering Inked Nerd a job after graduate. This my company and you cannot sit at your desk and direct me on how to run a company that has being in existent for five years now. " Any Inked Nerd, Please I like to know how much your Advertising Agency would charge my corporation for a classic Television and Radio Adverts. We just came into Nigeria this year. So currently, most of my workers are whites from England. And they don't know much on that. We are high classic programming, world database control and censorship, Satellite Programming and Control and Online and Offline Anti-Fraud Analysis and control. Inked Nerd, kindly take your time to put your agency price quote-because will involve prominent actors and actresses of this great nation. Once your through, kindly back to my e-mail desk at: ceo@microbilo.com . Just name your price and I would approve the quote once am ready. I don't need the decision of the board when it comes to company fund, I appointed them to be on that seat. Visit my website to know about our service: http://www.microbilo.com/Services.html and About Us at: http://www.microbilo.com/AboutUs.html . To make your e-mail to my desk very easy. Kindly send it through my website at: http://www.microbilo.com/Help . Hoping to hear from,
Anyway to the rest of you, am sorry to diverting from the topic. I was just speaking Inked Nerd. Remember, no other mail is accepted on that business proposal except that of Inked Nerd. Inked Nerd we need people like you to move the world forward to the next level.
Re: Gay Guys Needed: This Trend Is For Gays Only by InkedNerd(f): 4:34am On Sep 24, 2010
microbilo:

High Chief, you are not welcomed in my gathering. You seems to course confuse in my territory. What is wrong offering Inked Nerd a job after graduate. This my company and you cannot sit at your desk and direct me on how to run a company that has being in existent for five years now. " Any Inked Nerd, Please I like to know how much your Advertising Agency would charge my corporation for a classic Television and Radio Adverts. We just came into Nigeria this year. So currently, most of my workers are whites from England. And they don't know much on that. We are high classic programming, world database control and censorship, Satellite Programming and Control and Online and Offline Anti-Fraud Analysis and control. Inked Nerd, kindly take your time to put your agency price quote-because will involve prominent actors and actresses of this great nation. Once your through, kindly back to my e-mail desk at: ceo@microbilo.com . Just name your price and I would approve the quote once am ready. I don't need the decision of the board when it comes to company fund, I appointed them to be on that seat. Visit my website to know about our service: http://www.microbilo.com/Services.html and About Us at: http://www.microbilo.com/AboutUs.html . To make your e-mail to my desk very easy. Kindly send it through my website at: http://www.microbilo.com/Help . Hoping to hear from,
Anyway to the rest of you, am sorry to diverting from the topic. I was just speaking Inked Nerd. Remember, no other mail is accepted on that business proposal except that of Inked Nerd. Inked Nerd we need people like you to move the world forward to the next level.

Thank you but I haven't even gotten first degree yet. I was speaking in terms of the future. I know I want to start an advertising agency in Lagos sometime in the future but at the moment, I don't have the funds nor do I have the resources to start one at the moment. I know what I want to do in terms on how I want the structure of my agency to be but that is pretty much it for now. I would need to look into the legal and business aspects of what I can and cannot do in terms of starting a business in Nigeria. This is an interesting proposition though. I will keep you in mind if/when I'm ready to venture into the world of advertising and entrepreneurship.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Toast A Girl / Whatsapp Users Lets Meet Here / Sexyleamon Darling, Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.