Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,544 members, 7,840,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Daughter And I Are Very Much Alive, Patience Ozokwor Debunks Death Rumour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Daughter And I Are Very Much Alive, Patience Ozokwor Debunks Death Rumour (2560 Views)

I Am Alive – Buchi Debunks Death Rumour / COVID-19: Bisi Olatilo Debunks Death Rumour (Video) / Bobrisky Reacts To His Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter And I Are Very Much Alive, Patience Ozokwor Debunks Death Rumour by dorisnelson: 1:52pm On May 05, 2019
It was recently rumoured that patience ozokwor and daughter are dead. News reaching to us was that mother and daughter drowned in canada. However, the veteran actress has debunked the rumour, stating that she and her daughter are very much alive.....http://dorisnelsblog.com/?p=386

Re: My Daughter And I Are Very Much Alive, Patience Ozokwor Debunks Death Rumour by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 05, 2019
Anyone who wishes his neighbour death inversely thinks they will live forever. Death is our mutual friend which has its provenance from Garden Eden and is inevitable.
Good one, Nollywood witch!
Re: My Daughter And I Are Very Much Alive, Patience Ozokwor Debunks Death Rumour by MrSensor(m): 3:23pm On May 05, 2019
wink She looks very much like her mother. is she in nollywood movies too?

(1) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Drops Shocking Prophecy For 2020 -video / Lady Almost Died Doing JOEBOY ‘alcohol’ Challenge (VIDEO) / Julius Agwu: Okey Bakassi Also Wanted My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.