Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,282 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Diamond Bank Sale And Pascal Dozie’s Moral Burden (part 1) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Diamond Bank Sale And Pascal Dozie’s Moral Burden (part 1) (421 Views)

The Diamond Bank Sale And Pascal Dozie’s Moral Burden (part 1) / The Diamond Bank Sale And Paschal Dozie’s Moral Burden (3) / The Diamond Bank Sale And Paschal Dozie’s Moral Burden I (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Diamond Bank Sale And Pascal Dozie’s Moral Burden (part 1) by OBAMAIGBO: 4:50pm On May 05, 2019
Perhaps it is an irony of fate that Diamond Bank, unarguably the crown jewel of Pascal Dozie’s entrepreneurial repertoire, would fail so spectacularly on the eve of his 80th birthday celebration. Unarguably, because contrary to Mr. Dozie’s offhand remark over a decade ago, coincidentally on the occasion of another birthday anniversary, when presented with two cakes; one from MTN and the other from Diamond Bank: “Which one do I cut now? This one; MTN, gives me more money and less trouble, while the other one; Diamond, gives me less money and more trouble…,” Despite
https://hallmarknews.com/the-diamond-bank-sale-and-pascal-dozies-moral-burden-part-1/?fbclid=IwAR2jPogV9pAprPaoj3g49AbLfnWyIJG_bXFCHh1BOy5aXesYAgB-n3GUl90

(1) (Reply)

Dont Waste Money On Generator For Simple Light, Radio And Emergency Phone Charge / Five Injured As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt Shopping Mall / Lagos Demolish Shanties on the Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.