Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Finally,a Place For Hooking Up,hurray !!!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Finally,a Place For Hooking Up,hurray !!!! (1132 Views)

Hooking Up Working Singles (workingsingles@gmail.com) / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) / Www.badoo.com A Place To Meet Any Person In Your City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally,a Place For Hooking Up,hurray !!!! by funloving(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2006
Baba Seun, I raise my leg and hand for you o !!!
You have now added a dating zone.
This is the year for all those looking for soulmate to get hooked by the neck,some body say Amen !!
Now all the sistz in da house can meet that brother they've been looking for all their lives.

But one suggestion,don't you think Seun should insist that all those who will be looking for soul mates here should fully update their profile with vital statistics and pics.
It is absolutely important.I need to see who I am dating  grin

Hey,sistaz,please feel free to speak your mind.Don't be shy,don't pretend and don't play hard-to-get because brothers are few and even foreigners are also gunning for them.
Play your cards fast and smart . Just a brotherly advice.  wink

Peace and Love
Re: Finally,a Place For Hooking Up,hurray !!!! by Seun(m): 12:25am On Jan 16, 2006
Well I have always tried to let people understand that if you value your privacy the only information you need to hide is your full name, place of work, and street address.
Re: Finally,a Place For Hooking Up,hurray !!!! by tosho1: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2006
yeah, this forum is interesting well i have a couple of friends that realy need to be hook up icase u are interested u can reply:
there statistics include 1, female-30-graduate-self employed-muslim needs a mulims man who is ready to settle down as soon as possible, she is ready to love the person with all her heart.and the the person too must be ready to take her for who she is, dont worry she is beautiful
2. a female in her late 30's need any man from any tribe who is ready to settle down soonest, she is a graduate-self employed-christain and willigly to be submissive

3. a man non graduate, he is a carpenter had an issue from previous marriage in need of a girl to settle down with, the lady can be from any tribe any religion but should be ready to be submissive
thanks.expecting replies from interested candidates i am the ALARENAS
Re: Finally,a Place For Hooking Up,hurray !!!! by Rhodalyn(f): 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2006
hooked up? are dere some people lackin guys/gals? cheesy
Re: Finally,a Place For Hooking Up,hurray !!!! by NegroNtns(m): 4:14am On Jun 01, 2008
Alarena Tosho, no be say I dey try to make fun o but you said something wey nearly make me lock my jaw from laughing.You say the woman in her 30s is according to you "willing to be submissive". Are you serious? Na wetin make am change her mind? Chei!
Anyway, Baba lukman been tell me say en go dash me this fine girl, its been over 9months and I still no see Abeke. Tell me about your 30yr old Abeni.In case u wan know I dey for abroad.

Negro.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lover In Calabar... / Does Love Still Exist In Distance Relationships / 190 Is In Real Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.