Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,885 members, 7,834,923 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Permanent online money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Permanent online money (635 Views)

Easy Way To Make Online Money / Want To Learn A Legit Online Money Making Opportunity? / How To Withdraw My Online Money In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Permanent online money by 60Clean(m): 1:30am On May 06, 2019
I have tried my best to post all details here but the bots kept banning and deleting the posts. This is because the post is quite elaborated and contains more guiding links for perfect understanding.
I think the best way to inform us of these online businesses is by posting the topics which i have updated in my blog. If you like the topic, you can visit my blog {check signature} to read the posts.

Follow this thread closely for updates and guides. My posts so far are;

1. Build a Niche Blog (or Website) and Use Affiliate Marketing to make money
2. How to Start up a Business to earn real money
3. Make Money By Finding Freelance Clients and Selling Your Services
4. How to make money by starting an eCommerce site and selling physical products
5. How to make money by building and selling Software
6. Make Money by Recording a Podcast and Sharing Inspiring Stories

STAY TUNED..
Re: Permanent online money by 60Clean(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2019
Make money by Joining a Remote Company Part-Time (or Full-Time)
Source: RefPay.Top

While most of the ideas for making money online we’ve covered so far can be done on the side, if you’re looking to completely change your career and start working online there are thousands of companies looking to hire who don’t care where you are.

More and more companies and startups especially are embracing remote work—where you use online collaboration and communication tools to do your work from wherever you want. And you don’t have to be a 20-something hotshot designer or coder to reap the benefits of working remotely. Many remote positions are for customer support positions or other customer-facing positions that don’t require specialized skill sets.

Better yet, they aren’t all full-time either, meaning you can find a remote company and job that works as a way to make extra money online.

If you’re interested, here’s a list of some of the best places to find a remote job today:

Flexjobs
SolidGigs
We Work Remotely
Remote.co
Remotive
Skip the Drive
Virtual Locations
Remote OK
Staff.com
Working Nomads
Jobspresso
Europeremotely
Jobscribe
WFH.IO
Outsourcely
PowerToFly
Landing.Jobs
AngelList
Authentic Jobs
The Muse
Idealist
Indeed

Here are even more of my picks for the best remote jobs websites where you can find high quality full-time flexible gigs.

Now, let’s talk about the rest of my picks for the best ways to make money online.

If you’re looking to build a new career online, the first ten ways we just ran through are some of the best, long-term plays for making money online. However, for a lot of people (myself included), you probably want to find other, quick online business opportunities where you can start seeing a return more quickly.

Which is a great idea. Of course, making money online takes patience and effort. But there are lots of proven ways you can get started making money today without the long lead time of building a startup or getting your own freelance business off the ground.

Also, no matter what your career, it’s important to diversify where your income is coming from. This means having multiple revenue streams from multiple sources, like selling your freelance services, affiliate and passive income, as well as coaching and other online odd jobs.

Not only will this multiply the money you’re bringing in in a serious way, but it protects you against any sudden changes in the market or in your business. Remember that old saying about putting all your eggs in one basket? A few hours a week committed to just one or two of the following opportunities will put you in a much stronger position to be financially safe and independent. So, no matter what your speciality or niche, there’s a way to use your skills to bring in extra money online for you here

(1) (Reply)

Get Ur Adsense Approval Within A Week / Free Website Hosting Plus A Free Domain Name / How To Install Publisher Theme By Betterstudio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.