Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] (5363 Views)

Bobrisky Shows His Breast In A New Video / Bobrisky Shows His 83-Year-Old Grandma On Mothers' Day (Photo) / Bobrisky Shows Off His Property At 26 "I Have Sex With Married Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by ebaze: 2:28am On May 06, 2019
Popular Nigerian acclaimed transgender and cross dresser, Bob Risky has put up a show on Instagram by flaunting his new look with “breast prosthesis” of a very attractive size and shape to complement his dream to becoming a woman as against his original being, as a man.

Bob who claims to have signed nine endorsements so far this year, seems to be warming up for more, as he puts up another publicity stunt to get media attention and more fans.

However, forevernaija will keep you posted on subsequent developments.

See Photo of Bob Risky with “Breast Prosthesis” below!

Source: http://forevernaija.com/bobrisky-shows-off-his-breast-prosthesis-photo/

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by NCBMEDIA: 2:33am On May 06, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by NCBMEDIA: 2:33am On May 06, 2019
Francis Odega Reacts,"I am not happy that someone is reporting me that i can not take of my family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhwMY1rT1N0
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by ncpat(m): 2:39am On May 06, 2019
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by originals1(m): 3:01am On May 06, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by NaijaMedia247: 3:04am On May 06, 2019
Trending Video Unik Brodaz - Akamu Ye Akara Lyrics VIDEO

Watch NOW
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel�
Stay Tune For Latest Video Update
Watch Enjoy & Share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PutET2kSQEw&t=50s
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by yuanexchanger: 4:58am On May 06, 2019
what's this??
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by Olanrefront3355(m): 5:07am On May 06, 2019
Mümù... Dôg be going around with hin fake life...

Na foam e dey put for yañsh sef... See that sharp curve from his her hip....

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by mrgraphics01: 6:18am On May 06, 2019
disgusting
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by beejhay69: 7:28am On May 06, 2019
Remains vagina transplant.
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by tammyboy1(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2019
all I wish for this guy is period flow five times a month
Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by VulgarLee(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2019
Cursed afonja boy

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off His “breast Prosthesis” [photo] by columbus007(m): 8:50am On May 06, 2019
This thing irritate spits......

(1) (Reply)

(madness Or Fashion) Rapper Kanye West New Haircut That Got People Talking. / Rapper Olamide May Spend 10 Years In Prison / Curvy Nigerian Lady 'slays' In The U.S With Her Banging Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.