Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler (8245 Views)

Nigeria agent, high quality, battery cage, layer battery cage, poultry cage / Buy Poultry Cage At Cheap Price / How Do I Get Battery Cage For My Poultry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by Anny0526(f): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2010
Hi , everyone :

Please pay your attention to me , I am ANNY WANG . My business are on POULTRY CAGE AND WIRE MESH .My factory have been 10 years .

I had been in Nigeria to visit my customers and research the market In April , staying 1 month , separately in LOGOS , ABUJA , IBADAN , ENUGU , JOS , KANO , firstly I am grateful for the comfortable and friendly entertaining . Secondly , the structure of the nigerian farm is as the mostly same as Chinese , just the much hotter weather and bigger and heavier chicken than Chinese . Some chicken are in the cage and some are on the ground . Thirdly , I was in the local maket and see the shops , it is great , the market of Nigeria is charismatic .

My main product : chicken cage for layers , broilers , chicks and Razor wire and iron wire mesh .

in the end of this month , my layer cage will be shipping to lagos and in the beginning of November will arrive Apapa . also I will put the sample in different quality and size .
there are 2.15m length , 2m length and 1.88m length
electro galvanized , hot dipped galvanized and PVC Coated
the feeder there is plastic , iron baking finished and hot dipped galvanized

Also I will ship my company catelog with the goods .
If you have interested to have a look at , I will take with my friend , after you see the sample we can have better talk on what you want to . Hope we will have good cooperation in the future .

Thank you & Best regards
ANNY WANG
0086 13663282016 ( 24 hours )
0086 15803282016
EMAIL AND ONLINE :
jinjin.0526@hotmail.com ,Anny0526@yahoo.cn

HONG KONG :TAIYU POULTRY EQUIPMENT LIMITED
CHINA : ANPING COUNTY TAIYU WIRE MESH MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD.
INDUSTRIAL ZONE, HEBEI , CHINA

Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by makinde3: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2011
Can i have your web site pls
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by Anny0526(f): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2011
can I have your email?
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by makinde3: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2011
makinde3@yahoo.com
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by chines4(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2011
I sent you a mail
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by sp2002(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2011
i am interested and bwilling to do business with you. i hope we can do business together because lot of farms are located in my axis.
ABIMBOLA TAJUDEEN
RUKRIL FARMS AND FEEDMILL,IBEJU-LEKKI,LAGOS
tj.sp2002@gmail.com
Morealso, if you wish to get some lands where you can use as your warehouse, we can get a better, genuine and comfortable land for you. THANKS
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by Abbey4life: 4:11am On Sep 24, 2011
good day,

how are the poultry cage now? have they arrived? where is your display warehouse for inspection and negotiation for I am interested in the product
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by Anny0526(f): 4:15am On Sep 24, 2011
can I have your email? mine is anny0526@yahoo.cn and jinjin.0526@hotmail.com
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by Abbey4life: 4:18am On Sep 24, 2011
abbeyprof@yahoo.com is my mail address. thanks for your prompt response
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by Anny0526(f): 4:25am On Sep 24, 2011
I had sent you email
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by CALLM(m): 12:59am On Nov 16, 2011
Pls, send me details. my id : thecall9@gmail.com

Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by sonety2k(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2011
sonetauto@yahoo.com
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by bunmita: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2011
pls let us know when the cages arrive.my email is bunmita@gmail.com
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by Anny0526(f): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2011
I sent you the email by anny0526@yahoo.cn
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by Farmafric(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Premium quality Battery cages ISO9001 certified. Capacity is 120 per unit, three tiers, electro galvanized with 25 years warranty. A UK design.
Price: N85000
Call: 08099515923,08028686234,08074349597,08136241647
Email: adoyipaul@yahoo.com

Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by CornerChen: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703
Abbey4life: good day,

how are the poultry cage now? have they arrived? where is your display warehouse for inspection and negotiation for I am interested in the product

Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by CornerChen: 9:25am On Sep 11, 2013
We are the largest manufacturer of poultry equipment in China, Our products include Cage Rearing System(chicken battery cage), Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature System and others. If you are interested, please contact me vin.chensn@gmail.com or call me 00-86-15838398703[img][/img]
Anny0526: Hi , everyone :

Please pay your attention to me , I am ANNY WANG . My business are on POULTRY CAGE AND WIRE MESH .My factory have been 10 years .

I had been in Nigeria to visit my customers and research the market In April , staying 1 month , separately in LOGOS , ABUJA , IBADAN , ENUGU , JOS , KANO , firstly I am grateful for the comfortable and friendly entertaining . Secondly , the structure of the nigerian farm is as the mostly same as Chinese , just the much hotter weather and bigger and heavier chicken than Chinese . Some chicken are in the cage and some are on the ground . Thirdly , I was in the local maket and see the shops , it is great , the market of Nigeria is charismatic .

My main product : chicken cage for layers , broilers , chicks and Razor wire and iron wire mesh .

in the end of this month , my layer cage will be shipping to lagos and in the beginning of November will arrive Apapa . also I will put the sample in different quality and size .
there are 2.15m length , 2m length and 1.88m length
electro galvanized , hot dipped galvanized and PVC Coated
the feeder there is plastic , iron baking finished and hot dipped galvanized

Also I will ship my company catelog with the goods .
If you have interested to have a look at , I will take with my friend , after you see the sample we can have better talk on what you want to . Hope we will have good cooperation in the future .

Thank you & Best regards
ANNY WANG
0086 13663282016 ( 24 hours )
0086 15803282016
EMAIL AND ONLINE :
jinjin.0526@hotmail.com ,Anny0526@yahoo.cn

HONG KONG :TAIYU POULTRY EQUIPMENT LIMITED
CHINA : ANPING COUNTY TAIYU WIRE MESH MANUFACTURE CO.,LTD.
INDUSTRIAL ZONE, HEBEI , CHINA

Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by Farmafric(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Call: 08099515923
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by CornerChen: 7:34am On Nov 13, 2013
Dear Sir,

This is Mr. Corner from Henan Jinfeng Poultry Equipment Co., Ltd. which is the largest manufacturer of Poultry equipment and related products in China. Our products include Cage Rearing System, Feeding System, Egg Collection System, Manure Removal System, Temperature Control System and others.

If you have any interests, kindly send your details requirements and contact information to my email vin.chensn@gmail.com.
We have a representative in Nigeria, we can ask our representative to contact you.

Best regards,
Corner Chen/Sales Manager
Henan Jinfeng Poultry Equipment Co., Ltd
Add: North of Jinfeng Road, Xiping County Industrial Park,
Zhumadian City, Henan Province, China
Mobile: 00-86-158 3839 8703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com
Web: www.jinmu999.com
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by Farmafric(m): 5:22am On Nov 24, 2013
For Quality Poultry Cages: Farmergiant Nigeria Limited is the company of choice. Durable cages at good price: call: 08099515923 or email: contact@farmergiantltd.com . www.farmergiantltd.com

1 Like

Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by CornerChen: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2013
We are the largest poultry cages and related equipments manufacturer in China with a representative in Nigeria, what we can supply is semi or full automatic chicken battery cages with best quality and services. If any interests, please let us know. My email is vin.chensn@gmail.com, skype: j.vin.chen, mobile: 00-86-158 3839 8703
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by CornerChen: 3:42am On Jan 06, 2014
Here is our new A type cages with different tiers and capacities for layer, broiler, breeder and day old chick, with semi-automatic and full automatic system, including automatic feeding, automatic drinking, automatic egg collection, automatic manure removal system and automatic tempreture control system. Please contact me by my email vin.chensn@gmail.com or by Skype: j.vin.chen or by my mobile 00-86-158 3839 8703, if you are interested [img][/img]
Re: Poultry Cage For The Farm , Layers , Chick And Broiler by CornerChen: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
We help poultry farmer design and build modern farms with our most advanced A type Chicken Battery Cage system. Our cage system are with full automatic system. If any interests, please contact us by email: vin.chensn@gmail.com , Skype: j.vin.chen , Mobile: +86158 3839 8703

(1) (Reply)

Portacabin And Camp Setup/construction In Nigeria/west Africa / Lpfo Trucking Available, Lpfo Allocation Needed / Grade 5As Original Brazilian and Peruvian human hair for sale at Wholesale price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.