Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,383 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway (52148 Views)

The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) / Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by AutoJoshNG: 12:08pm On May 06, 2019
The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway is very crucial to Nigeria’s non-oil economy.

This 32-kilometer dual-carriageway is one of the only two major routes to Nigeria’s busiest seaports – the Apapa and Tin Can ports.

The Apapa and Tin Can Island ports handle about 80% of the cargo that comes into Nigeria.

Tragically, this important expressway - specifically the Mile 2 - Apapa section of this expressway -  have become a source of pain, sorrow, agony and national embarrassment.

See more here

sOURCE:

https://autojosh.com/mile-2-apapa-expressway-these-photos-of-this-road-will-break-your-heart-photos/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by AutoJoshNG: 12:08pm On May 06, 2019
See more HERE

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by odizeey(m): 12:15pm On May 06, 2019
Naija gone.

And you go say na country I come.

God what's my purpose here. If you no show me I go follow libya o.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:22pm On May 06, 2019
sanwo olu will bring the necessary changes we desire in that neglected but profitable local govt

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 06, 2019
odizeey:
Naija gone.

And you go say na country I come.

God what's my purpose here. If you no show me I go follow libya o.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Beautyaddy: 2:29pm On May 06, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
The Oshodi-Apapa Expressway is very crucial to Nigeria’s non-oil economy.

This 32-kilometer dual-carriageway is one of the only two major routes to Nigeria’s busiest seaports – the Apapa and Tin Can ports.

The Apapa and Tin Can Island ports handle about 80% of the cargo that comes into Nigeria.

Tragically, this important expressway - specifically the Mile 2 - Apapa section of this expressway -  have become a source of pain, sorrow, agony and national embarrassment.

See more HERE

sOURCE:

https://autojosh.com/mile-2-apapa-expressway-these-photos-of-this-road-will-break-your-heart-photos/

No way!!! embarassed embarassed

Are these current and real pictures of the Mile 2-Apapa Express way? Like seriously embarassed

And these are real human beings living and passing through that very disgraceful road

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by LowerPriceData0(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2019
Look like old Lagos... Where are those Waste Management and Environmental Agency... All the money been generated along that route and even on the seaport. Where does it go to?

FOR CHEAPEST DATA PLAN MTN, AIRTEL, & 9MOBILE. CLICK HERE!
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Amuocha: 2:44pm On May 06, 2019
Nonsense angry
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by soberdrunk(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2019
The transport Commisioner in Lagos needs koboko, although it isn't entirely his/her fault but the situation needs to be handled better till the railway system is completed...... angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Deborachi(f): 2:45pm On May 06, 2019
Nonsesne! All the money been generated along that route and even on the seaport, where does it go to?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Freshbaba95(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2019
Ambode is really working grin grin grin.
I laugh at glorified village

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by donogaga(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2019
Indeed there was a country.

A very confused country.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by newproject(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2019
grin
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by BlackfireX: 2:47pm On May 06, 2019
Lagos is nothing but a glorified slum...

Click like.

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 06, 2019
javascript:void(0);
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by letitrainnow(m): 2:47pm On May 06, 2019
Ugly view.
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by bayusman: 2:47pm On May 06, 2019
The current governor don die ?
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by frowland(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2019
Before about 10yrs ago I pay ~200k from TinCan to Ladipo.
Currently we pay 600k. Just from Tincan to Ladipo Oshodi and its just due to bad road.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 06, 2019
I once had an interview there i refused to go. My shock for no survive. Zoo

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by jaxxy(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2019
Get the trailers off the road 1st.
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by blackslayer: 2:50pm On May 06, 2019
I mean look at that view and tell me black folks are not less than animals. Even some animals are cleaner. I mean how can people possibly live in this kind of environment? Snail brained motherfuckers!

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:51pm On May 06, 2019
Let them announce the coming of a self inflicting pain of a president now, the road will clear like magic!

Some irredeemable zombies will still come to his defense

Stup*d people!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by legibow: 2:52pm On May 06, 2019
this not a news... something that has been like since not last year not year before or before... u just wasting my time here.....
Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by hafsatadebisi: 2:52pm On May 06, 2019
Na

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by annyberry: 2:52pm On May 06, 2019
Can we nigerians learn to dispose our dirt properly bfor fighting d govt over bad roads evn d drivers and dere motor boys are not left out.......

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway by EagleScribes: 2:53pm On May 06, 2019
That's Nigeria for you. Taking everything to the next level

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous / FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 / Three Generations Of The Nigerian Passport (1960 To 2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.