Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Happened To Manchester United? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Happened To Manchester United? (5290 Views)

Official: I Hereby Decamp From Chelsea FC To Manchester City FC / Robin Van-Persie Is Off To Manchester United / No Longer An Arsenal Fan. Going To Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Manchester United? by teddyface(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2007
Please someone should please tell me what happen to Manchester United tonight, embarassed i can't eat o.
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Papashira(m): 10:45pm On May 02, 2007
i think they lack xter and energy. they should hav known that AC game is always in first half and they should av don all they could to hold them in first half, AC are over-age players so they are always weak in second half.

any of Chelsea and Liverpool will definitely crush AC
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by topeorekoy(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2007
2bad, united out.Milan were just too awesome.Fergie shook his head in defeat.Why did United not give the ball back for a fair play when Kaka was injured? Above all, milan was overwhelming in all section of the field.Ronaldo, Rooney were compltely crowded when ever they get the ball. the best side won.Gilardino's goal broke United's heart. Man u have always lost to milan each time they meet at the semi finals and have never scored against AC milan at the san siro.
U NEED 2 C LOOKS ON ROONEY'S FACE, HE KNEW LAST NITE THAT THERE WAS NO WHERE HE WAS GOING TO SCORE, ANYTIME HE'S ON THE BALL, 3 MILAN PLAYERS WILL CROWD HIM OUT. MILAN WAS JUST TOO BRILLIANT.
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by babs787(m): 8:46am On May 03, 2007
i give it to Kaka and Gattuso. Gattuso caged that yeye Ronaldo making us see that alll other clubs except Arsenal are not playing anything called football.

Man U was not on field last night, Milan dominated everywhere from the beginning to the end.

Up Ac Milan but Gunners 4 life
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by topeorekoy(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2007
u just spoke my heart now. gunners 4 ever. even in death, i love arsenal with everything but love god more. arsenal is simply my heart and no one will get there except arsenal. up ac milan
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Gheorghe(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2007
no body can tell what really happened to manure,where they scared that what happened against roma would repeat itself (make i help them find escuses) or like what happened to cheski,the fans where tooooo much.abegeeeeeeeeeee jo,make them go sidon,at least them do try.
na gunner evermore
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by babs787(m): 10:55am On May 03, 2007
Gunners 4 life
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 10:59am On May 03, 2007
I jst cant tell but wateva we r United in defeat

Manchester United for eva
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by viee(f): 11:31am On May 03, 2007
9ja4eva:

I jst can't tell but whatever we r United in defeat

ja4eva,

u need to be united oooooooo

oya join the chorus

trebb; sorry

doubleeeeeeeeeeee
doubleeeeeeeeeeee
tre; sorry
my bad

doubleeeeeeeeeeee
gat.kaka
sorry again

carry on sha u know the song
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 11:33am On May 03, 2007
LOL

Of course i am always a Red Devil

Which one una go come sing
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by hola2ng(m): 11:38am On May 03, 2007
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Seun(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2007
What happened? Manchester United was slaughtered in broad daylight!! Was it the rain? cheesy
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Razorr(f): 11:45am On May 03, 2007
Seun:

What happened? Manchester United was slaughtered in broad daylight!! Was it the rain? cheesy

No no, it wasn't the rain!

You see, Gattuso cast a terrible spell on Ronaldo and rendered him balless! grin grin
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Flodel(f): 11:48am On May 03, 2007
@ 9ja4eva
no matter what we are always UNITED
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by lafile(m): 11:51am On May 03, 2007
Ok we lost. So what? It was just a bad nite out. Agreed the better team won. But hey United is light years ahead of the entire premiership in every category of the game. United4life.
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Nobody: 11:52am On May 03, 2007
chelsea was defeated !
(wo)man u was thrashed!
no way for RUN'ALDO's leg-overs
no shot from RUINNEY?
even FLETCHER was scared of scoring
(wo)man u was simply disunited!!!
as the GREAT KAKA was hero once again
and it was a cold night in MILAN
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Razorr(f): 11:54am On May 03, 2007
Haa haa haa haa haa!   grin   grin   grin   grin

Where did you all spring from?   shocked

I was just wondering whether you guys were on admission at the hospital for Cardiac Arrest treatment!  grin   grin
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by viee(f): 11:54am On May 03, 2007
VERDICT:

simply a case of fathers teaching the boys how to be a player grin grin grin

hopefully they have learnt a thing or two
so when they grow up they will play like the fathers
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by hola2ng(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2007
Indeed.
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Razorr(f): 12:00pm On May 03, 2007
viee:

VERDICT:

[size=14pt]simply a case of fathers teaching the boys how to be a player[/size] grin grin grin

Viee, I love you!  kiss   grin   grin   grin
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 12:01pm On May 03, 2007
What wld u now say of Chelsea
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Flodel(f): 12:02pm On May 03, 2007
EVERLY MANCHESTER UNITED
EVEN IF WE FALL TODAY SURELY WE WOULD RISE AND RULE AGAIN.

UP MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 12:05pm On May 03, 2007
Yes oh
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Flodel(f): 12:06pm On May 03, 2007
don't even talk about chelsea first time getting to that stage yet nothing to write home about
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 12:06pm On May 03, 2007
Tell them oh
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by hola2ng(m): 12:17pm On May 03, 2007
tell them what ?
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Jahbourne: 12:28pm On May 03, 2007
grin grin grin ;DVery sorry 4 Man U, I knew afta d 1st leg dat they were gonna lose since they conceded 2 goals @ Old Trafford. Sorry try again nxt yr. GUNNERZ| 4 EVA
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Razorr(f): 12:29pm On May 03, 2007
Oh how the mighty have fallen!   cry   cry   cry

Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by Razorr(f): 12:32pm On May 03, 2007
Rooney never looked this good! grin grin

Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by texazzpete(m): 12:44pm On May 03, 2007
oh please. . . there are none so shameless as Arse-Anal fans. Here you've got a crappy club playing for third place, so far away from the league leaders, it's shameful.
Ask yourselves why Arse-Anal weren't in the quarterfinals sef, not to talk of making it to the semis.

The only thing Arse-anal could be good for is to at least get a draw against Chelski this weekend. and please, tell ur Whiney coach to stop tryin to keep giving youth as an excuse whenever he falls to chelski.

I pity arsenal fans, dem dey talk say dem dey groom their team for next season, as if the small boys for the team go suddenly gain years and experience in the few months between this season and the next.

Fate can be cruel. Once-proud Arse-anal fans have been reduced to ghouls haunting man utd and chelski threads, praying for ill fortune for them. . .
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by phemm: 12:55pm On May 03, 2007
Hi,
   United fans, de game wit AC Milan was not an ordinary game, 2 me i will say  watever happend was due 2 de rain,.dat does not make me loose hope 4 my club because am UNITED 4 EVER.Thanks
Re: What Happened To Manchester United? by 9ja4eva: 12:56pm On May 03, 2007
Always a fan oh

texazzpete:

oh please. . . there are none so shameless as Arse-Anal fans. Here you've got a crappy club playing for third place, so far away from the league leaders, it's shameful.
Ask yourselves why Arse-Anal weren't in the quarterfinals sef, not to talk of making it to the semis.

The only thing Arse-anal could be good for is to at least get a draw against Chelski this weekend. and please, tell your Whiney coach to stop tryin to keep giving youth as an excuse whenever he falls to chelski.

I pity arsenal fans, them dey talk say them dey groom their team for next season, as if the small boys for the team go suddenly gain years and experience in the few months between this season and the next.

Fate can be cruel. Once-proud Arse-anal fans have been reduced to ghouls haunting man utd and chelski threads, praying for ill fortune for them. . .

Preach on.I get so shocked when i see Arsenal fans talk cos they are not supposed to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drogba named African Player of the Year 2009 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1-1 Sunday 21 September 2:00pm / Manchester United Vs Reading (1 - 0) on 16th March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.