Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. (1030 Views)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Losing Money He Invested In Crypto / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 4:17pm On May 06, 2019
One of the oldest problem known to man is overweight and obesity. When I ask people I have helped achieve weight loss what the hardest part was, they say it is believing.

There are 3 categories of 'big' people.
1. Those who have given up all hope, and are living under the crushing emotional and physical weight.
2. Those who want results but are not willing to pay the price. Therefore they take all kinds of advice ignorantly, and become frustrated eventually because after a long time of following freebies and shortcuts, they are still 'big'.
3. Those who are willing to pay the price, but have not found the right realistic and feasible solution. So they have suffered fraud, and ineffective recommendations. Most of those who actually succeed (and whom I have helped) fall under this group.

Just to save everyone the trouble, let me come out and say the things that no 'professional' is saying in these platforms. First. A real solution has a price. Sorry, but no sorry. Second. You cannot cheat nature. The only true shortcut and cheapest way is nature. Nature has a process for this problem. Because unless the body burns the excess fat, through your new behaviors, you are not leaving the 'big' family. So I will just go ahead and share the process or pattern you should watch out for when you are offered advice.
1. Control Appetite. Any solution that does not provide a way for you to control your appetite will not work!
2. Aid the Body do its job (burn the stored fats). Most of the time, all it needs is a break. You can boost the body's efforts, by taking some fat burning fruits or vegies. Exercise is another way to achieve this.
3. Stop loading Carbs. Stop eating junk food. Else the body will keep storing, and your efforts will be in vain.

If this process is lacking in any therapy, results will not be favorable. If you want to lose weight or fat, PAY THE PRICE! You cant eat your cake and have it still.

I have created a free eBook that explains this strategy. Its recommendations cover the 3 points highlighted above. If interested, check out my signature and request for your copy. Its FREE.

Holistic Health Secrets.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 11:57am On May 08, 2019
*Afterthought. When picking any product/therapy, watch out for the 3 points of the true pattern.
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 6:10pm On May 10, 2019
*Afterthought. Foods containing fibre can help u control ur appetite. They are called 'filling foods'
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 9:07am On May 13, 2019
*Afterthought. Emotions also play a great role in controlling ur appetite.
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Control appetite. Stop carbs. Burn fat. This is the true formula.
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by Demolaeby: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2019
The conclusion is living a Ketogenic lifestyle
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 6:57am On Jun 15, 2019
Demolaeby:
Basically.
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by dingbang(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2019
Demolaeby:
I tried that, it didnt work. I switched to fibre foods and I reduced drastically.

1 Like

Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2019
dingbang:
I tried that, it didnt work. I switched to fibre foods and I reduced drastically.
different things work for different people but the principle is the same. 1) control appetite, 2) stop loading carbs & 3) aid the body burn fat.
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2019
dingbang:
Congrats!
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by dingbang(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2019
AngryParrot1:
different things work for different people but the principle is the same. 1) control appetite, 2) stop loading carbs & 3) aid the body burn fat.
true, esp controlling appetite, that shiiiit is haaaaard cheesy
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 11:49am On Jun 17, 2019
dingbang:
true, esp controlling appetite, that shiiiit is haaaaard cheesy
grin it is. but if you are able to do it for 21 days, it becomes a habit.
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2019
there is a process to it. it is not a one-time thing. else you wouldnt be still fat by now.
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Have u requested for your copy??
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Burn that fat for free! Grab ur copy now! (In Igbo film marketers voice) cool grin cheesy
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 5:40am On Jul 11, 2019
'Wisdom stands on the road & calls, but no one answers.' - Holy Bible.
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Free eBook contains a working weight loss plan, with testimonies.
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2019
AngryParrot1:
Free eBook contains a working weight loss plan, with testimonies.
More testimonies rolling in.
Re: FREE eBook on The Secret Of Losing Weight And Fat. by AngryParrot1: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2019
Thanks for yesterday. For the hesitant, stop doing the same things while expecting different results.

(1) (Reply)

Help Ulcer And Acid Reflux / Why China's Victory Over The Corona Virus Causes World's Outrage / Mortuaries Are Filled Up! Lagos Governor Gives 2weeks Notice For Mass Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.