Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram (30408 Views)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / A Case Of Illegal Detention And Abduction By The Nigeria Police Force. / Abraham Amuta: Corps Member Allegedly Abducted By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by ugobestMusic: 8:34pm On May 06, 2019
adonismuller:
I never heard in the bible that an angel went to hell to preach....

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin angry grin. You go killing person...!!¡!!! grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by agyo(m): 8:58pm On May 06, 2019
sweerychick:
:' but how'll a sane person go and serve in Borno state undecided

Help me ask this question very well o!!!

Let him carry his cross o! Nobody send him to borno to go and start moving around preaching when he knows where he is and the situation on ground.
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by Guyman02: 9:00pm On May 06, 2019
So corps members can only serve in 4 out of 27 LGAs in Borno state.
I wonder who then conducted the elections in the remaining 23 LGAs that Buhari scored over 1m votes. Am I missing something? angry
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by timsucess(m): 9:07pm On May 06, 2019
DearDavid:
Fairly used HP Elite book 8730w workstation laptop for sale. It comes with a charger and a very good battery, plus receipt of purchase. All other conditions are perfect. Call/What's app: 08100980094.
Price: 27k
Sell d battery to me
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by Sammy774(m): 9:31pm On May 06, 2019
It has reach almost a month now
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by saintofheaven: 9:49pm On May 06, 2019
DearDavid:
Fairly used HP Elite book 8730w workstation laptop for sale. It comes with a charger and a very good battery, plus receipt of purchase. All other conditions are perfect. Call/What's app: 08100980094.
but u r not on WhatsApp.... I'm interested in the Lappy.
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by daxon001(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2019
DearDavid:

Tor. Okay. Wat of pics?
Is it 32 bits?
What's the graphics card?
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by AngelicBeing: 10:08pm On May 06, 2019
adecz:
shocked

First & foremost,
why did your parents allow you
to go serve in maiduguri of all places in Nigeria?

Then, you are now there,
traveling upandan ;

Are you not aware of what is
happening in NE Nigeria?

Even police & soldiers are afraid of
serving there!!

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
l just taya for the guy, why go on a suicide mission under the useless NYSC program to endanger your life, like seriously, l rather burn the useless NYSC uniform than to serve in the North if I was a corper, NYSC should be scrapped, it has outlive it's usefulness, bokoharam lives with people in those useless God forsaken North Eastern states sad

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by AngelicBeing: 10:09pm On May 06, 2019
adonismuller:
I never heard in the bible that an angel went to hell to preach....

Gbam grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by mechanics(m): 10:10pm On May 06, 2019
Bad news.
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by searchlight: 10:34pm On May 06, 2019
Sirwallace:
Why on earth will a sane person decides to spread the gospel in maiduguri, boko haram headquarters.

Religion sometimes mess up peoples head.
Even jesus that did that saw hell from the romans.
hahahahahahaha see answer to you question even though they walk through the valley of shadow of death they fear no evil. the forgot say those verse na just for ordinary neighbor enemies and not boko haram. religion las las na scam
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by tete7000(m): 11:33pm On May 06, 2019
post=78160269:

May the evil Boko boys and all their sponsors be brought to book ASAP.
Everyone sponsoring and supporting Boko Haram in our dear nation will all die painful deaths, they can never escape it.
This is one of the evil vices the evil politicians left behind for us in their wasted years of our country.
Animals.

Buhari is the grandfather and patron of bokoharam. He once called them our brothers...
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by Emanodimo(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2019
Bye bye.... Rest in peace
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:59pm On May 06, 2019
tete7000:

Buhari is the grandfather and patron of bokoharam. He once called them our brothers...
So simply say Amen to the prayers now, why is it so difficult for you?

2 Likes

Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by ifyboy60(m): 5:38am On May 07, 2019
adecz:
shocked
First & foremost, why did your parents allow you to go serve in maiduguri of all places in Nigeria?
Then, you are now there, traveling upandan ;
Are you not aware of what is happening in NE Nigeria?
Even police & soldiers are afraid of serving there!!
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
He was obviously deceived by apc's propaganda that BH has been defeated. u see y u should never take buhari serious.

1 Like

Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:09am On May 07, 2019
whiteafrique:
what is the essence of serving our Fatherland when you are on your own,

or was it his fault that he is posted to the North and while will Borno still enlist for

corps member when the zone is prone to Boko boys this one fit no see the day light again.

Nigeria is s scavenger which feeds on it's own people as prey..The wicked shall not know peace..

It's the guys fault, cause nysc doesn't take anyone to bornu unless u want to go.
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:10am On May 07, 2019
Chuksmonika:
FTC since 2months
and it goes to my brother and friend antiriot
se dem dey give u pple money for this FTC stuff ni
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:12am On May 07, 2019
ifyboy60:

He was obviously deceived by apc's propaganda that BH has been defeated.
u see y u should never take buhari serious.
Actually he was deceive by the church, these church people will tell u not to redeploy, that god has a plan for you here, if you are gullible you will believe them and not redeploy.
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by tete7000(m): 6:54am On May 07, 2019
post=78167975:

So simply say Amen to the prayers now, why is it so difficult for you?

You and many others have said amen, so my saying it or not makes no difference. Witnessing of two or three is enough to confirm a truth. My comment is just to point you in the direction of root cause of the problem, for the scripture says "if the foundation is faulty, what can the righteous do?".
My people will say "A ki fi epo le pa lapalapa". If you are not Yoruba, you can get someone to translate for you...
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by Bondinus(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2019
The same book haram that the presidency said they have crushed countless times sad sad
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by Offpoint: 8:46am On May 07, 2019
DearDavid:
No pictures?
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by naijapikin04(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2019
NYSC, Insurance Company Present N1m Benefit to Family of Deceased Corps Member in Yola

DETAILS>>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/07/nysc-insurance-company-present-n1m-benefit-to-family-of-deceased-corps-member-in-yola/

Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by ifyboy60(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2019
charliboy654:

Actually he was deceive by the church, these church people will tell u not to redeploy, that god has a plan for you here, if you are gullible you will believe them and not redeploy.

lol, u have a point bro.

but u would agree with me that if APC had said the truth, nobody would have been deployed there.
Re: Abraham Amuta: NYSC Confirms Corps Member Abduction By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 08, 2019
ifyboy60:

lol, u have a point bro.

but u would agree with me that if APC had said the truth, nobody would have been deployed there.
Nysc don't deploy people there, you are giving the option to choose for state in Nigeria, for some reason, some people like this guy chose bornu among the four state of their choice, out of those that choose bornu, some names will actually fall under bornu, those one that their name fall under bornu will be taking to adamawa for orientation camp, where they will be ask to redeploy to any state of their choice, most of them will redeploy except those ones that think god has a plan for them in bornu. Those one that refuse to redeploy will finally be taking to bornu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Uber- Snatching Robbers Arrested In Lagos / Man Commits Suicide In Delta As Mother Fails To Give Him N700 / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.