Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

"Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media (959 Views)

Ronaldo Scores Twice But Lyon Eliminate Juventus From The Champions League / Cristiano Ronaldo Agrees To Join Juventus From Real Madrid / Eni Aluko Signed By Juventus From Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media by Sportdab(m): 6:23pm On May 06, 2019
Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mum has celebrated another great season for her son but her translation of Italian got all wrong, MySportDab reports.

Dolores Aveiro took to social media to express her pride at seeing Ronaldo enjoy such a successful debut season in Italian football with Juventus.

Ronaldo helped Juve to retain their Serie A title, while making the quarter-finals of the Champions League.

Taking to Twitter however, his mother appeared to misread the situation a little.

'My son, my pride,' wrote Dolores, above an image of Ronaldo which contained a caption of differing meaning.

When translated, the caption above the shot of Ronaldo read: "Cristiano, that playerwho rescued Juventus from relegation and made them win a league again after almost 20 years of drought. Incredible."

See reactions;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/05/rescured-juventus-from-relegation.html

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2019
I guess that must have been what her son told her....they had the audacity to even write that he helped them win AFTER an almost 20yr winning drought.....

Deluded mother AND son!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media by decatalyst(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2019
Make una leave this woman alone, she get cancer.

Her child is a one of the phenomenon to ever grace planet earth.
Re: "Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media by andrew444(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2019
Maybe that's the lie Cr7 told the mom ,so Cr7 dey lie like this ?
Re: "Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media by lordparcel: 7:14pm On May 06, 2019
Was that the Challenge?....Chai Penaldo is finished dude cant dribble past my Grandma henow comes up with an excuse.....If not that Ronaldo Played in the Epl where the English Media hype flops he wouldnt have been this popular....Mind you the tap-in Merchant was bought to win the UCL so every other thing is irrelevant....Challenge my A$$
Re: "Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media by LearnITsmash(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2019
Where are all those Messi sheepies on nairaland grin food Don ready ooooo grin come and bash my guy
Re: "Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media by Jokerman(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2019
lordparcel:
Was that the Challenge?....Chai Penaldo is finished dude cant dribble past my Grandma henow comes up with an excuse.....If not that Ronaldo Played in the Epl where the English Media hype flops he wouldnt have been this popular....Mind you the tap-in Merchant was bought to win the UCL so every other thing is irrelevant....Challenge my A$$

Congratulations
Re: "Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media by Nobody: 5:41am On May 07, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Where are all those Messi sheepies on nairaland grin food Don ready ooooo grin come and bash my guy
Yes oooooo
CR7 is a patent drug dealer.
Always trading LIES just to equate himself to MESSI....
MOTHER now trades LIES.
grin grin
Re: "Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media by Nobody: 5:43am On May 07, 2019
The GOAT
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.
U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI is an act of God by Platini
MESSI, is really CRAZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)
MESSI is Extra terrestrial by Buffon
MESSI is simply naturally ahead by Alex Ferguson
CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t give him space. When asked about MESSI, he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out of the interview

MESSI is extraterrestrial by Zlatan Ibrahimovich

My VIEW:
U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
The Greatest Achievement of CR7 is for him to be compared to you.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
When “AH” is added to MESSI, it becomes MESSIAH.....soccer messiah indeed.
U are simply a Myth

INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and SULTAN of BRUNEI.

The SADDEST DAY in SOCCER History will be the day you will RETIRE
I rest my case, humbly.

1 Like

Re: "Cristiano Rescued Juventus From Relegation" - Ronaldo Mom Error On Social Media by LearnITsmash(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Yes oooooo
CR7 is a patent drug dealer.
Always trading LIES just to equate himself to MESSI....
MOTHER now trades LIES.
grin grin
One Messi sheep spotted grin

(1) (Reply)

Pierre-emerick Aubameyang's Girlfriend Alysha Behague Shows Off Curves (photo) / Meet Felix, The Current Strongest Man In The World / Pogba Dancing At His Brother's Wedding While Manchester United Play Everton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.