Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Is Love Underrated And Is Sex Overrated? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is Love Underrated And Is Sex Overrated? (272 Views)

What Is Love / What Is Love?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Underrated And Is Sex Overrated? by Eshiofune(f): 10:45pm On May 06, 2019
There are often many quotes that comes with relationships, love and sex!

Join MATTERS OF THE HEART (MOTH) WhatsApp group has we talk about everything related to falling in and out of love!

https:///HwvW0wrGny67FrctC3ols0

If you can use the link, send an email to eshiothoughts@gmail.com with your contact to be added!

(1) (Reply)

Pls I'm 24 Never Had A Girlfriend / My Lady My Lady. / North West Connections (jig-kano-kad-kat-keb-zam-sok) Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.