Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

How Do I Rent Out My New House To Avoid Having Future Issues With Rent Payment? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Rent Out My New House To Avoid Having Future Issues With Rent Payment? (256 Views)

My Landlord Want To Strangle Me With Rent Increment / Cheap Land And Houses with Rent To Own opportunity / Rent Payment: Monthly Vs Yearly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Rent Out My New House To Avoid Having Future Issues With Rent Payment? by gost: 3:19am On May 07, 2019
Hello everyone with real estate experience please I need your help urgently.
I just completed a real estate project in Parliamentary extension Calabar consisting of 5 units of 1 bedroom flats and 2 units of 2 bedroom flats. I started this project in 2014 and for almost 6 years now I have been living a total sacrificial life were I deny myself and my family the good things of life just to finish this project. During tiling, plumbing and wiring I had to sell my precious 2 plots of land to complete this building, so it has been hetic and stressful.
I need your ideas on the possible ways to rent this house out, so that I will not have issues with tenants on renewal of rent. Please help a brother.
Lalastica. So far tenants have started coming, but I have not made any commitment.
Re: How Do I Rent Out My New House To Avoid Having Future Issues With Rent Payment? by Kingpee2(m): 3:27am On May 07, 2019
Put everything in God’s hand ,these days even with the right decisions, mistakes can still take place but with God first there’s no course for worry,we all dey try our luck,Na who e work for e work for .
Re: How Do I Rent Out My New House To Avoid Having Future Issues With Rent Payment? by ipobarethieves: 4:08am On May 07, 2019
collect 6 months rent instead of 1 yr rent.If u have a military man in ur family, let a lawyer /agent be in charge of collecting money on Ur behalf and give it to u immediately while u give dem 20k for their wahala.Or let Ur wife be in charge.Dnt allow money to becloud ur sense of reasoning and give ur house to vegetable seller. .Some people will go and borrow money to pay rent and constitute a nuisance when their rent expire.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Neat And Decent Apartment / Acres Of Land For Sale At Owode Ogun State / Are You An Estate Agent Based In Kano State Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.