Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,407 members, 7,850,449 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Unraveling The Mystery Behind Success - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unraveling The Mystery Behind Success (280 Views)

The Dark Side Of Student Loans In Nigeria: Unraveling The Hidden Consequences / The Mystery That Took Place On 25-10-2020 / The Pains Behind Success Stories (Video Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unraveling The Mystery Behind Success by Darevofpeace(m): 5:56am On May 07, 2019
In this part of the World,where we are referred to as the third World Country where lack of proper government accountability is not made visible, where the basic amenities needed by the masses is a luxury,where praying for daily meal is a compulsory action because of low per capital income,even the minimum wage is not minimal,where those who lives abroad seems to have made paradise,where having a car,a house and few buck's in the bank seems to be the whole essence of life, when the definition of what life is in terms of purpose,goal's seems like a mirage,when ambition and selfish interest had overtaken true visions and revelations.I have outlined what I termed the true success based on my research on the true successful individuals who made legal money and are a big role model in the society
without any criminal record's.

(1)SUCCESS IS NOT ISOLATED
:The word 'success' does not exist in isolation I have looked around and I saw what human termed as a success, people tend to assumed that success is a one time event like hitting some million's of cash in a sudden hit and which will settle all your financial predicament forever, success is a continuous nature whereby you set a goal,you put in your plan's and you execute the set objectives one step at a time and afterwards, you set another goal and the compounded and already achieved goal's could be referred to as your success,success is achieving either daily,weekly,monthly and yearly aims,goals and objectives not a one time event.

(2)SUCCESS HAS A TIME FRAME:
show me a farmer that harvest maize after two weeks,people do not know that there is always a time frame to achieve all your set goal's, true success is not an overnight event of which the person is not been expectant. Successful people know they would succeed and they are eagerly hopeful and so much reason they put in all there effort's maximally.

(3)SUCCESS IS RELATIVE
: the word success had been misquoted,what people termed success is now connected to money, car's, house's,just ephemeral things that does not last long,success is relative to an individual, a secondary school graduate who made all the paper's in senior secondary school examination is successful, a man who built his first house at 25yrs. is successful,a woman who had a new born baby after several years of been termed barren is successful as regards child birth, a cancer patient who got totally free is successful, a man who escaped car accident is successful from been killed,a man who got married at 45yrs. is successful because all hope seems lost,a lady who kept her virginity till her wedding night is successful because she had passed a whole lot of test and temptation to get to that stage.I can go on and on, success is well understood as a personal achievement, the World went awry and greed took over human heart when people attached only money to success and thereby measuring human value to 'money' money is just a means to an end not an end itself,real success should be measured in terms of significant value to and contributions by the person concerned.Human achievement should surpass monetary terms
Life is a long journey in phase's and it requires tenacity, focus,doggedness,hardwork and discipline. Success is a never ending life time event and not once in a while action and it must be achievable with a cultivated and well consistent habitual action's to make it long lasting and impacting.I wish you great future success. Originally written by ayobami Joseph.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unraveling The Mystery Behind Success by Aurum: 9:36am On May 07, 2019
Darevofpeace:

In this part of the World,where we are referred to as the third World Country where lack of proper government accountability is not made visible, where the basic amenities needed by the masses is a luxury,where praying for daily meal is a compulsory action because of low per capital income,even the minimum wage is not minimal,where those who lives abroad seems to have made paradise,where having a car,a house and few buck's in the bank seems to be the whole essence of life, when the definition of what life is in terms of purpose,goal's seems like a mirage,when ambition and selfish interest had overtaken true visions and revelations.I have outlined what I termed the true success based on my research on the true successful individuals who made legal money and are a big role model in the society
without any criminal record's.

(1)SUCCESS IS NOT ISOLATED
:The word 'success' does not exist in isolation I have looked around and I saw what human termed as a success, people tend to assumed that success is a one time event like hitting some million's of cash in a sudden hit and which will settle all your financial predicament forever, success is a continuous nature whereby you set a goal,you put in your plan's and you execute the set objectives one step at a time and afterwards, you set another goal and the compounded and already achieved goal's could be referred to as your success,success is achieving either daily,weekly,monthly and yearly aims,goals and objectives not a one time event.

(2)SUCCESS HAS A TIME FRAME:
show me a farmer that harvest maize after two weeks,people do not know that there is always a time frame to achieve all your set goal's, true success is not an overnight event of which the person is not been expectant. Successful people know they would succeed and they are eagerly hopeful and so much reason they put in all there effort's maximally.

(3)SUCCESS IS RELATIVE
: the word success had been misquoted,what people termed success is now connected to money, car's, house's,just ephemeral things that does not last long,success is relative to an individual, a secondary school graduate who made all the paper's in senior secondary school examination is successful, a man who built his first house at 25yrs. is successful,a woman who had a new born baby after several years of been termed barren is successful as regards child birth, a cancer patient who got totally free is successful, a man who escaped car accident is successful from been killed,a man who got married at 45yrs. is successful because all hope seems lost,a lady who kept her virginity till her wedding night is successful because she had passed a whole lot of test and temptation to get to that stage.I can go on and on, success is well understood as a personal achievement, the World went awry and greed took over human heart when people attached only money to success and thereby measuring human value to 'money' money is just a means to an end not an end itself,real success should be measured in terms of significant value to and contributions by the person concerned.Human achievement should surpass monetary terms
Life is a long journey in phase's and it requires tenacity, focus,doggedness,hardwork and discipline. Success is a never ending life time event and not once in a while action and it must be achievable with a cultivated and well consistent habitual action's to make it long lasting and impacting.I wish you great future success. Originally written by ayobami Joseph.

(1) (Reply)

Online Writing New Concept In Education / Neco Is Finnaly Out / Comprehensive Guide On How To Study Masters On Low Tuition In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.